Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke said "but Daisy is still looking over her shoulder, shes scared of Jimmy, shes scared hes gonna show up at her door"

Angel Says "Well, you got to understand why I'm a little scared look what happen this week and they mistaken Salena for me and if that was me he might've left Hazzard with me and never came back."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel Says "Well, you got to understand why I'm a little scared look what happen this week and they mistaken Salena for me and if that was me he might've left Hazzard with me and never came back."

Luke sighed "do you know were Daisys son might be" little did they know that Clay Dakota Duke was right there in Hazzard

Luke sighed "do you know were Daisys son might be" little did they know that Clay Dakota Duke was right there in Hazzard

Angel Says "Pardon me Uncle Luke she doesn't have a son she's just got temporary custody of Vidalia just a couple of days ago."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrait

Luke sighed and told the rest of what Enos told him

Angel Says "So I got a brother from Jimmy and Daisy, does Jimmy know about his son or did she keep it a secret you know Momma didn't list anybody has the father for me. She didn't want him finding out but somehow he found anyways and it's been hell ever since he found out Uncle Luke. You know he wanted Grandpa to drop off me, Aunt Lizzy and Molly with him and we was supposed to be a family like nothing ever happened it's that nuts now. Oh Uncle Luke, you want to walk Faith she's not getting any quieter for me but Hope is for Mike.""

Angel Says "So I got a brother from Jimmy and Daisy, does Jimmy know about his son or did she keep it a secret you know Momma didn't list anybody has the father for me. She didn't want him finding out but somehow he found anyways and it's been hell ever since he found out Uncle Luke. You know he wanted Grandpa to drop off me, Aunt Lizzy and Molly with him and we was supposed to be a family like nothing ever happened it's that nuts now. Oh Uncle Luke, you want to walk Faith she's not getting any quieter for me but Hope is for Mike.""

Luke said "yeah, and we have to find your brother"

Luke said "yeah, and we have to find your brother"

Angel Says "I like that my brother, I hope he doesn't turn out like Jimmy did now. You say he's eighteen years old and you have the magic touch these twins will only settle down for men Uncle Luke. And besides Micheal looks tired right now and Mom's asleep she looks so pale right now as well, I hope I don't get the flu now she sound awful."

Angel Says "I like that my brother, I hope he doesn't turn out like Jimmy did now. You say he's eighteen years old and you have the magic touch these twins will only settle down for men Uncle Luke. And besides Micheal looks tired right now and Mom's asleep she looks so pale right now as well, I hope I don't get the flu now she sound awful."

Luke was about to say something until someone knocked on the door, it was Clay

Clay smiled and took his cowboy hat off, he was eighteen and handsome "im Clay Duke"

Angel Says "Are you with that group hosting the rodeo at Hazzard High, because you walk in the high school dressed the way you are and your going to have best friends fighting between each other and not caring Clay."

Angel Says "Are you with that group hosting the rodeo at Hazzard High, because you walk in the high school dressed the way you are and your going to have best friends fighting between each other and not caring Clay."

Clay said "do you find it weired we have the same last name"

Clay said "do you find it weired we have the same last name"

Angel Says "We also have Jimmy Dasani along with Molly the bigger girl sleeping in Lizzy's lap for a father well according to the dna and well he's not that great. He kidnapped our cousin Salena because we look alike now, and wanted to take me, Molly and Lizzy and be a little family now."

Angel Says "We also have Jimmy Dasani along with Molly the bigger girl sleeping in Lizzy's lap for a father well according to the dna and well he's not that great. He kidnapped our cousin Salena because we look alike now, and wanted to take me, Molly and Lizzy and be a little family now."

Clay said "so your my sister"

Clay said "so your my sister"

Angel Says "Yeah and I'll be twenty in a few months from now so how old are you. Uncle Luke, Faith's car seat is right by Hope's and I didn't have the heart to wake up Micheal about the crying babies he always getting up with them lately."

Julie was awake and looked at Luke and Says "Can you hand me Faith I want to talk with her, you know she's is precious I don't understand why the docter keeps saying that her and Hope is Fragile now. You know I haven't told anybody but Faith's full name is Faith Elizabeth Miracle Knight and yes Micheal thought it was cute Luke. And Hope's full name is Hope Natalie Miracle Knight I wanted to make sure that if they didn't make that everybody would know what a miracle these two little girls really were to the two of us now."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel Says "Yeah and I'll be twenty in a few months from now so how old are you. Uncle Luke, Faith's car seat is right by Hope's and I didn't have the heart to wake up Micheal about the crying babies he always getting up with them lately."

Julie was awake and looked at Luke and Says "Can you hand me Faith I want to talk with her, you know she's is precious I don't understand why the docter keeps saying that her and Hope is Fragile now. You know I haven't told anybody but Faith's full name is Faith Elizabeth Miracle Knight and yes Micheal thought it was cute Luke. And Hope's full name is Hope Natalie Miracle Knight I wanted to make sure that if they didn't make that everybody would know what a miracle these two little girls really were to the two of us now."

Sarah looks and has her digital camera out and Says "Smile Mike, I want record this event for history you never hold anybody's baby as much as you do your sisters she sure does take to you now. This is a softer side of you I've never seen before they really do prefer men to women now, this is amazing and look over there but wait okay I got the picture this going to be perfect for my office now. You know there really not that much alike really now I can see a difference now, and keep up the good work your getting alot of practice for when you have your own kids now."

Angel looked over at Sarah and Says "Clay, I wonder what she means by that now there must be a hidden message and yeah that redhead and the little baby that my brother Mike is holding is my twins sisters. Listen just between us that Micheal Knight and his son Mike, but I think of him as my brother okay. And are(

Angel's Mother and Mike's Dad) parents met and married and that is there twins and plus they got another baby on the way Mom is six weeks pregnant right now and very surprized as well along with everybody else is now. Oh not only that Sarah is really my third cousin her mother was Angela Tropicana and her Uncle is Rhett Tropicana and her cousin is Rhett Jr and her Grandfather is Pierre Beuagrard Tropicana the Nascar Living Legend if you've heard of him now. In my family, you almost got to where name tags I keep finding out about new relatives now so how did you find Hazzard and when did you get here as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Clay said "im eighteen, ill be nineteen in a week, and i found Hazzard because of directions i found in an old album of my moms, i guess shes dead now or something, but i came to see if i could find her in case my theory was wrong and i just got here acutally, so do you know anything about my mom, were she lives or anything?"

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

Clay said "im eighteen, ill be nineteen in a week, and i found Hazzard because of directions i found in an old album of my moms, i guess shes dead now or something, but i came to see if i could find her in case my theory was wrong and i just got here acutally, so do you know anything about my mom, were she lives or anything?"

Lizzy sighed and handed Molly over to Rosco. "Watch her for a bit I'll be back later." Lizzy says after overhearing Clay's history.

"Lizzy...don't." Rosco says grabbing her arm.

"Let go." Lizzy says dead calm. Rosco sighs but lets the girl go.

Lizzy drove from Rosco's to the town Jail and eventually pulled up a chair in front of Jimmy's cell. "I want you to promise me something." Lizzy says.

"What?" He asks looking at his only love.

"Promise me you'll only write from now on and you'll serve your full sentence." Lizzy says looking at the floor then back up at him.

"I don't want to promise that." Jimmy answers.

"But maybe that way your daughters will see the boy I know and not the monkey butt you've become. What happened to you? You were my best friend, my love at that summer camp and now...now you're someone I don't even recognize."

"You fell for Luke and I was left out. I was so angry...I don't know...I thought maybe I could convince you to believe me and come with me." Jimmy says touching Lizzy's cheek.

"You swore to me last time that you had only ever raped Cindy and Julie, did you lie to me?" When Jimmy doesn't answer Lizzy looks up. "Did you lie to me? Did you hurt Daisy?"

"God I am so sorry, I thought...I really thought she was you. When I got her back to the motel I realized she wasn't and by that time I was too drunk to stop." Jimmy ran his hands through his hair. "God Lizzy you have to believe me."

"Are you doing this to get sympathy?" Lizzy asks.

"Part of me wants to say yes. To say that this is to get you to come back to me. That's the part that believes I stand a chance against Luke but...the bigger part of me is telling you this is the honest to god truth. I never meant to hurt them and all three times I was too wasted to know the difference." Jimmy looks down and then back up. "Lizzy...If you had broken up with Luke before that summer camp instead of just wishing you had him...could we have gone somewhere?"

"Maybe...I don't know. I could see myself settling down with you but...You've gone too far Jimmy. I can't do it anymore. My heart belongs to Luke although a part of it will always beat for you. Promise me you'll serve your sentence out. Promise me you won't try to get in touch with any of your children other than writing to them. Jimmy Angel's almost 19 and her view of you is already tainted. But you still have another one...Molly doesn't know anything and although one day she'll learn you still have years to prove to her you aren't always like this. For me Jimmy, for me and Molly serve your sentence and write only. I can't guarantee that next time you get out of prison you'll go back in. Next time they may be lowering you into the ground because if I catch you harassing any of your children or my family I will kill you. Please Jimmy." Lizzy begs.

Jimmy looks at his lap knowing this moment is going to define the rest of his life. "I want to promise you that bad but...It's so hard to stay good in prison. Do you know how easy it would be for me to promise you that and then break it?"

"Yes I do. But you're not like that Jimmy I know you're not."

"It's so hard when everyone's giving in I want to as well. If I could see your face every day...Yours and Molly's it might be easier but...I don't know how that would ever be possible." Lizzy stands and pulls a photo from her pocket.

"Would this make it easier?" Lizzy asks handing him the picture. It was a picture of Lizzy and Molly that Cooter had taken a few months ago before he knew she was pregnant. Molly was perched on Lizzy lap and they were both grinning at the picture.

"As long as that Duke didn't take it."

"My father took it." Lizzy answers.

"I promise...I promise that I will try my hardest to serve my sentence completely and I will only write to my children I promise." Jimmy says looking Lizzy dead in the eye.

"How come I'm the only one to see you like this? To see this side of you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighed and handed Molly over to Rosco. "Watch her for a bit I'll be back later." Lizzy says after overhearing Clay's history.

"Lizzy...don't." Rosco says grabbing her arm.

"Let go." Lizzy says dead calm. Rosco sighs but lets the girl go.

Lizzy drove from Rosco's to the town Jail and eventually pulled up a chair in front of Jimmy's cell. "I want you to promise me something." Lizzy says.

"What?" He asks looking at his only love.

"Promise me you'll only write from now on and you'll serve your full sentence." Lizzy says looking at the floor then back up at him.

"I don't want to promise that." Jimmy answers.

"But maybe that way your daughters will see the boy I know and not the monkey butt you've become. What happened to you? You were my best friend, my love at that summer camp and now...now you're someone I don't even recognize."

"You fell for Luke and I was left out. I was so angry...I don't know...I thought maybe I could convince you to believe me and come with me." Jimmy says touching Lizzy's cheek.

"You swore to me last time that you had only ever raped Cindy and Julie, did you lie to me?" When Jimmy doesn't answer Lizzy looks up. "Did you lie to me? Did you hurt Daisy?"

"God I am so sorry, I thought...I really thought she was you. When I got her back to the motel I realized she wasn't and by that time I was too drunk to stop." Jimmy ran his hands through his hair. "God Lizzy you have to believe me."

"Are you doing this to get sympathy?" Lizzy asks.

"Part of me wants to say yes. To say that this is to get you to come back to me. That's the part that believes I stand a chance against Luke but...the bigger part of me is telling you this is the honest to god truth. I never meant to hurt them and all three times I was too wasted to know the difference." Jimmy looks down and then back up. "Lizzy...If you had broken up with Luke before that summer camp instead of just wishing you had him...could we have gone somewhere?"

"Maybe...I don't know. I could see myself settling down with you but...You've gone too far Jimmy. I can't do it anymore. My heart belongs to Luke although a part of it will always beat for you. Promise me you'll serve your sentence out. Promise me you won't try to get in touch with any of your children other than writing to them. Jimmy Angel's almost 19 and her view of you is already tainted. But you still have another one...Molly doesn't know anything and although one day she'll learn you still have years to prove to her you aren't always like this. For me Jimmy, for me and Molly serve your sentence and write only. I can't guarantee that next time you get out of prison you'll go back in. Next time they may be lowering you into the ground because if I catch you harassing any of your children or my family I will kill you. Please Jimmy." Lizzy begs.

Jimmy looks at his lap knowing this moment is going to define the rest of his life. "I want to promise you that bad but...It's so hard to stay good in prison. Do you know how easy it would be for me to promise you that and then break it?"

"Yes I do. But you're not like that Jimmy I know you're not."

"It's so hard when everyone's giving in I want to as well. If I could see your face every day...Yours and Molly's it might be easier but...I don't know how that would ever be possible." Lizzy stands and pulls a photo from her pocket.

"Would this make it easier?" Lizzy asks handing him the picture. It was a picture of Lizzy and Molly that Cooter had taken a few months ago before he knew she was pregnant. Molly was perched on Lizzy lap and they were both grinning at the picture.

"As long as that Duke didn't take it."

"My father took it." Lizzy answers.

"I promise...I promise that I will try my hardest to serve my sentence completely and I will only write to my children I promise." Jimmy says looking Lizzy dead in the eye.

"How come I'm the only one to see you like this? To see this side of you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Clay says "i cant believe what my dad did to my dad"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.