Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"I've told you once I've told you a hundred times he wasn't always a monster. Jimmy used to be a caring, generous boy. He was a lot like your uncle Luke but now...he's angry. He's the type of person who will do anything to get what he wants and unfortunately this time he went to far. I'm sorry he's not what you hoped he would be but...I will always remember him as the sweet and charming boy I met at camp." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Daisy just shook her head "yall, me and Enos gotta get home, Vidalia has been there all day with the baby sitter, come on Enos lets go"

Luke steped in front of Daisy and Enos "well hello" Daisy said sarcastically

Enos Says "Daisy, is tired she's pregnant and she just helped deliver and Bo and Shannon twins daughters now as along with Doc Appleby as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Luke says " something else is goin on with yall"

Enos Says "Yeah, you don't understand Daisy has a eighteen year old that she put for him up for adoption because Jimmy Dasani raped her Luke. And everytime she hears anything about him she thinks about what happened and get real nervous as well. I put down that I was that baby's father so Jimmy wouldn't find out now. She had raised him by herself for two months in Texas and couldn't take and that's when I helped her out then."

Enos Says "Yeah, you don't understand Daisy has a eighteen year old that she put for him up for adoption because Jimmy Dasani raped her Luke. And everytime she hears anything about him she thinks about what happened and get real nervous as well. I put down that I was that baby's father so Jimmy wouldn't find out now. She had raised him by herself for two months in Texas and couldn't take and that's when I helped her out then."

Luke said "well im sorry, ill leave yall alone"

Luke said "well im sorry, ill leave yall alone"

Enos Says "Thank You, it's just that she hates Jimmy Dasani just as much as Angel does. Did you know she took a gun safetly class when she got back to campus and if she has one in her car at the campus Luke."

Daisy said "i cant face Jimmy again"

Enos Says "Daisy, he's at the Hazzard County Jail and he'll never know that you had his son your worried about if him and Angel ever meet up right? Would explain why she's not afraid of him anymore she must've seen that was the only route to handle Jimmy."

Daisy nodds "okay"

Enos Says "Luke, doesn't like Angel's plan he thinks he she keeps with hers she going to get shot."

Inside

Angel Says "Oh hey Uncle Luke, Mom is asleep and so is Micheal and Mike is taking care of Hope and holding Faith right now what do you want right now."

Enos Says "Luke, doesn't like Angel's plan he thinks he she keeps with hers she going to get shot."

Inside

Angel Says "Oh hey Uncle Luke, Mom is asleep and so is Micheal and Mike is taking care of Hope and holding Faith right now what do you want right now."

Luke sighed "i need to talk to you about your dad"

Luke sighed "i need to talk to you about your dad"

Angel Says "He's right here, and asleep right now you aren't talking about Jimmy Dasani are you I can't stand him Uncle Luke and Grandpa told me his plan as well. And he's never going to get me as well, I won't let him Uncle Luke."

Angel Says "He's right here, and asleep right now you aren't talking about Jimmy Dasani are you I can't stand him Uncle Luke and Grandpa told me his plan as well. And he's never going to get me as well, I won't let him Uncle Luke."

Luke said "Jimmys exactly who im talking about" and she launched into the story of Daisy that he got from Enos

Luke said "Jimmys exactly who im talking about" and she launched into the story of Daisy that he got from Enos

Angel Says "It's true and I'm tired of him interrupting my life besides last year he took a shot at me. Kind of hard, too think he loves me now when he did that now as well. Besides I don't want to be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life now."

Angel Says "It's true and I'm tired of him interrupting my life besides last year he took a shot at me. Kind of hard, too think he loves me now when he did that now as well. Besides I don't want to be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life now."

Luke said "but Daisy is still looking over her shoulder, shes scared of Jimmy, shes scared hes gonna show up at her door"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.