Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel Says "The docter is cute, I know I'm engaged right now but he's cute."

Julie Says "Who am I to agrue with a docter now, but one thing here everybody does know that there's mostly girls in this family right now. And I hope Shannon's ultrasound was right now that would be a change of pace now."

Angel Says "Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that little detail I just thought of that right now and I have the world's best diamond ring as well. But one thing, I think when I have babies I going for c-section option I hear that childbirth can be painful as well."

Julie Says "But like anybody here can tell you right now Angel, once you see your newborn baby you forget about all that pain and you just love that infant you just had now. I know I did, I remember seeing you and saying she's an Angel and it just stuck wouldn't you know that's how it happened and later I named you Angelena Brianna Duke the name just flowed."

Angel Says "Well Mom, at least you didn't name me Apple that's just perfect for kids to pick on you now. A Girl with that name had better get a tough skin about them, because they will hear all kinds of jokes now."

Julie Says "Well yes, but maybe the celebrity thought that her newborn baby girl was an apple now and she just like the name now."

Angel Says "Well my daughter won't be named Apple or anything strange or named anything else weird now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "You know that docter looks really familier and more than just the docter here I think he grew up here he knows about Bo's driving and other stuff. I think I went to school with him Angel and he was even bossy then can you believe I know you have to listen to docters he was the Class President now I get it. He sure did do good for himself now and wow, he always said in school someday he was going to take over his Grandpa's practice he actually did now."

Angel Says "Mom he isn't the same docter that delivered me now?"

Julie Says "He would've been too young when you was born to deliver you I can't remember your docter's name now right off hand."

Julie Says "You know that docter looks really familier and more than just the docter here I think he grew up here he knows about Bo's driving and other stuff. I think I went to school with him Angel and he was even bossy then can you believe I know you have to listen to docters he was the Class President now I get it. He sure did do good for himself now and wow, he always said in school someday he was going to take over his Grandpa's practice he actually did now."

Angel Says "Mom he isn't the same docter that delivered me now?"

Julie Says "He would've been too young when you was born to deliver you I can't remember your docter's name now right off hand."

"Angel I swear to god if you're pregnant right now I will murder that boy. It's something you need to take your time with don't rush into it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie was awake but she realized what she was coming down with so she got up and barely made it to the bathroom and she was definitely not going to be able to see her family not like this. She hoped that Angel or Micheal or even the twins or anybody else didn't get this as well. Angel has stirred as well, and she was awake when she heard her Mom hurry to the bathroom she looked and Says "What wrong with Mom today, I hope it's not the flu I'm perticulry fond of that gift now."

Shannon had heard the docter tell her a baby is can survive if he or she is born at 23 weeks of pregnancy and she looked at her husband and she felt that her broke she was 28 weeks right now and she was wandering how to tell her husband right now. Shannon just looked at everybody and Says "I hate to break this up, and I don't know what's wrong with your Mom right now but Angelena I do know this one thing right now my water broke and well I know it's a little early but they sometimes this happens with twins now. And why is your parents seem to be fighting right now they should be happy they got almost four old twins and she's six weeks pregnant and well who there's the first contraction these boys aren't going to wait much longer now."

Angel looks and see's her Uncle Bo rush right over and he Says "Did you just say your water broke and you just felt your first contraction honey, oh this can't be good. I thought you had three more months to go now and don't worry about my sister and brother-in-law let them figure it out on their right now you need to get to the hospital right now if those boys of our will wait that long now."

Angel Says "Well what is it everybody has twins early in this family now?"

Daisy came rushing over "you okay?"

Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, I'm not pregnant I've got a damm good reason not to be and it's not my figure well my scholarship if one of us girls at the College I'm going to was, well we lose our sports scholarship. Reminds me to take my birth control they've alreadry got rid of three girls that play sports for the Tarheels now. Besides Jason is more interested in the fact that Congressman Julian Tropicana is Great-Grandfather and keeps asking if I got a trust fund, heck I don't even know what a trust fund is now Aunt Lizzy and also keeps saying the star quarterback and the star basketball player for the Ladies Tarheels make a good couple he keeps reminding me of Josh well and Alex in so many ways."

Cue Anybody

"Angel I swear to god if you're pregnant right now I will murder that boy. It's something you need to take your time with don't rush into it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Edited by Julieduke

Daisy said "Julie this is no time for an itterogation!"

Angel Says "Mom I love Jason and I don't care right now. Besides I don't want that fruit loops money ever.""

Julie Says "Angel are you serious everybody has one worth 15 thousand you willing to throw that away now, you really don't like him, besides it's from your Great-Grandmother Angelena Maria Revol Tropicana not the Congressman now."

Angel Says "Mom I love Jason and I don't care right now. Besides I don't want that fruit loops money ever.""

Julie Says "Angel are you serious everybody has one worth 15 thousand you willing to throw that away now, you really don't like him, besides it's from your Great-Grandmother Angelena Maria Revol Tropicana not the Congressman now."

Daisy sighes and goes back to helping Shannon

Daisy sighes and goes back to helping Shannon

Angel Says "Mom you named me after your grandmother how come you never told me before that's sweet now."

Julie Says "Well, she's was nice to me and all of us as well. Why she married my grandfather I don't understand now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy and the doctor make a quick decision about Shannon

Angel Says "I wonder what's going, Mom is that what your going to do once your not so week then."

Julie Says "Yes, Angel I like it better than being a cop right now. Now if Lt. Morrison will finally accept my resignation I would appreciate it as well he doesn't want to me leave the Atlanta Police Force right now. Tells me to think it through so I"m not sorry about it later."

Angel Says "I wonder what's going, Mom is that what your going to do once your not so week then."

Julie Says "Yes, Angel I like it better than being a cop right now. Now if Lt. Morrison will finally accept my resignation I would appreciate it as well he doesn't want to me leave the Atlanta Police Force right now. Tells me to think it through so I"m not sorry about it later."

back in the back room theres a cry and they hear Daisy say "its a girl!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.