Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Callie Says "Yeah, I love you honey and listen I never once gave up about what was going on as well."

Julie hears this and She just smiles and Says "Honey, it's okay your here now and I'm sorry about eariler and don't worry whatever happens will afford it allright you did say what a big family right honey."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Don't worry about that." Tom says.

Lizzy looks at Luke and shoots him a look. He just shakes his head sadly knowing no matter how angry she is a Micheal she can't say anything about it.

Cue anyone.

"Don't worry about that." Tom says.

Lizzy looks at Luke and shoots him a look. He just shakes his head sadly knowing no matter how angry she is a Micheal she can't say anything about it.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Micheal you once said you would always be there for me honey?I could've lost my sister and my niece and my best friend all in one day now."

Everybody just looked when she said that and he didn't say anything but just looked as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie Says "Micheal you once said you would always be there for me honey?I could've lost my sister and my niece and my best friend all in one day now."

Everybody just looked when she said that and he didn't say anything but just looked as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"What do you want me to say? You know how important FLAG's work is. You're asking me to give that up." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

"What do you want me to say? You know how important FLAG's work is. You're asking me to give that up." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "No Way, but honey I was sick and you wasn't here dad took care of me when you was gone and thank you Dad!"

Angel Says "I don't see much difference between you and Brian right now Micheal."

Julie Says "No Way, but honey I was sick and you wasn't here dad took care of me when you was gone and thank you Dad!"

Angel Says "I don't see much difference between you and Brian right now Micheal."

"Don't say it Lizzy, please don't say it." Luke hisses.

"Dad, maybe you should have just called and checked on things." Mike says.

"I am nothing like Brian." Micheal says in a low voice.

Cue anyone.

"Don't say it Lizzy, please don't say it." Luke hisses.

"Dad, maybe you should have just called and checked on things." Mike says.

"I am nothing like Brian." Micheal says in a low voice.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Did you know once before Mom was sick I was away at a Band trip, and Brian was in New York and get this she was pregnant also as well. She told me that she drove to her Uncle Jesse's and he took care at the time at least she thinks she went to her Uncle Jesse's house now."

Julie Says "I'm a little fuzzy on the details now!"

Angel Says "Did you know once before Mom was sick I was away at a Band trip, and Brian was in New York and get this she was pregnant also as well. She told me that she drove to her Uncle Jesse's and he took care at the time at least she think she went to her Uncle Jesse's house now."

Julie Says "I'm a little fuzzy on the details now!"

"I'm sorry. What more do you want me to say? I screwed up again. Which if Lizzy wasn't half asleep I'm sure she'd point it out. You don't want me to quit my job but you don't like it when I'm away so much please make up your mind." Micheal says. Tom comes back out into the living room and kneels by Lizzy.

"Hey kid, I'm gonna take Callie back to my place until she's feeling better. You take care of yourself. Luke..." Tom says.

"I know. Always." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

"I'm sorry. What more do you want me to say? I screwed up again. Which if Lizzy wasn't half asleep I'm sure she'd point it out. You don't want me to quit my job but you don't like it when I'm away so much please make up your mind." Micheal says. Tom comes back out into the living room and kneels by Lizzy.

"Hey kid, I'm gonna take Callie back to my place until she's feeling better. You take care of yourself. Luke..." Tom says.

"I know. Always." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I'm sorry can you stay here with me tonight Micheal, docter wants me to rest you don't do you and dad you mind either and don't worry about Velcro and Buford I'm sure my brother doesn't mind feeding them tonight. I'm too tired to get up right now, so exhausted right now I'm coming down with something and I love you honey I understand I really do honey."

Angel Says "Something came to me just now Daisy left a while ago where is she at right now as well."

Julie Says "I'm sorry can you stay here with me tonight Micheal, docter wants me to rest you don't do you and dad you mind either and don't worry about Velcro and Buford I'm sure my brother doesn't mind feeding them tonight. I'm too tired to get up right now, so exhausted right now I'm coming down with something and I love you honey I understand I really do honey."

Angel Says "Something came to me just now Daisy left a while ago where is she at right now as well."

"Hey Honey do me a favor, see if you can radio Daisy." Lizzy says. Luke nods and tries.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighes and picks up her jeeps CB "whats wrong Luke?"

Micheal just watches he knows that his wife is upset at him but she also pregnant and going through mood swings and he Says "Bo I want to talk to you about your sister when she carried Angel did she go through this as well."

Cue Anybody

Micheal just watches he knows that his wife is upset at him but she also pregnant and going through mood swings and he Says "Bo I want to talk to you about your sister when she carried Angel did she go through this as well."

Cue Anybody

Angel looks and Says "Hey I'm tired as well you don't mind it's been trying for me as well."

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

"Only about ten times worse." Bo says. "The best you can do right now is take some time off and stay with her."

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "okay"

Julie was awake but she realized what she was coming down with so she got up and barely made it to the bathroom and she was definitely not going to be able to see her family not like this. She hoped that Angel or Micheal or even the twins or anybody else didn't get this as well. Angel has stirred as well, and she was awake when she heard her Mom hurry to the bathroom she looked and Says "What wrong with Mom today, I hope it's not the flu I'm perticulry fond of that gift now."

Shannon had heard the docter tell her a baby is can survive if he or she is born at 23 weeks of pregnancy and she looked at her husband and she felt that her broke she was 28 weeks right now and she was wandering how to tell her husband right now. Shannon just looked at everybody and Says "I hate to break this up, and I don't know what's wrong with your Mom right now but Angelena I do know this one thing right now my water broke and well I know it's a little early but they sometimes this happens with twins now. And why is your parents seem to be fighting right now they should be happy they got almost four old twins and she's six weeks pregnant and well who there's the first contraction these boys aren't going to wait much longer now."

Angel looks and see's her Uncle Bo rush right over and he Says "Did you just say your water broke and you just felt your first contraction honey, oh this can't be good. I thought you had three more months to go now and don't worry about my sister and brother-in-law let them figure it out on their right now you need to get to the hospital right now if those boys of our will wait that long now."

Angel Says "Well what is it everybody has twins early in this family now?"

Edited by Julieduke

Julie was awake but she realized what she was coming down with so she got up and barely made it to the bathroom and she was definitely not going to be able to see her family not like this. She hoped that Angel or Micheal or even the twins or anybody else didn't get this as well. Angel has stirred as well, and she was awake when she heard her Mom hurry to the bathroom she looked and Says "What wrong with Mom today, I hope it's not the flu I'm perticulry fond of that gift now."

Shannon had heard the docter tell her a baby is can survive if he or she is born at 23 weeks of pregnancy and she looked at her husband and she felt that her broke she was 28 weeks right now and she was wandering how to tell her husband right now. Shannon just looked at everybody and Says "I hate to break this up, and I don't know what's wrong with your Mom right now but Angelena I do know this one thing right now my water broke and well I know it's a little early but they sometimes this happens with twins now. And why is your parents seem to be fighting right now they should be happy they got almost four old twins and she's six weeks pregnant and well who there's the first contraction these boys aren't going to wait much longer now."

Angel looks and see's her Uncle Bo rush right over and he Says "Did you just say your water broke and you just felt your first contraction honey, oh this can't be good. I thought you had three more months to go now and don't worry about my sister and brother-in-law let them figure it out on their right now you need to get to the hospital right now if those boys of our will wait that long now."

Julie had gotten back out and Says "Oh I know what was coming on, it's the Flu right now well that I think can be dealt with pretty good. I just hope nobody else gets sick now, just my luck I have fight with my husband and six week pregnant and sick as well."

Angel Says "Mom, Aunt Shannon's twins are coming right now and yes we all know it's too early and were all very concerned as well!"

Julie(after she had laid back down again because she was so dizzy right now)just looked trying to keep worry from her face as well and She Says "Well they can survive but let's hope their at least 2 pounds each now that will give your boys a fighting chance Shannon and Bo. You do know mine were each three pounds and the docter said they scrappy little fighters as well. But they were stubborn babies I hope their always like that but too stubborn now but they got one thing going for them and that's their family is behind them now. You know actually when I had found out I was pregnant again well my appointmetn was a consultation to set up a surgery date to have my tubes tied and he did everything they usually and found out I was pregnant instead. But listen everybody after this next baby or babies I getting them tied well it will be neither by them four or five kids by then and I that will be just fine and besides don't mention this but I'm not getting any younger and I don't need to be pregnant at 42 years old again now."

Angel Says "Really Mom, I think that's a great decision and wow last year when you first mentioned you thought you might be pregnant all you wanted was a son. I think God had been more than generous now."

Julie Says "Yeah, and Micheal is asleep with Faith sleeping on him that's so cute now she seems to be a bit of a Daddy's girl allreadry. And he looks so tired I think everything is just catching up to him maybe we can get Dad or Uncle Jesse to just talk with him and finding out what's bothering him right now. He's so snappy lately, not like him at and all and Angel you do going back in the house eariler today trust me on that now. And honey Uncle Luke and Aunt Lizzy heard how your father was going to treat you if you and Molly had gotten to him and they didn't like not one but. I understand your Uncle Bo had heard along with everybody else as well, and Mike I heard that you called her your sister but Jimmy had corrected you afterwards I glad that you think of her as your sister and not your step-sister now. Well If I have another girl, I think of you as son I have a fifty percent chance of having son right now and after three girls it doesn't look too good right now."

"Alright Julie you get back to bed and Bo even with your driving those twins aren't gonna make it to the hospital. Come one there's a spare bed back here. Bo, Luke I'm gonna need your help." Rob says ushering Shannon into the last spare bedroom Rosco has.

Cue anyone.

"Alright Julie you get back to bed and Bo even with your driving those twins aren't gonna make it to the hospital. Come one there's a spare bed back here. Bo, Luke I'm gonna need your help." Rob says ushering Shannon into the last spare bedroom Rosco has.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "The docter is cute, I know I'm engaged right now but he's cute."

Julie Says "Who am I to agrue with a docter now, but one thing here everybody does know that there's mostly girls in this family right now. And I hope Shannon's ultrasound was right now that would be a change of pace now."

Angel Says "Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that little detail I just thought of that right now and I have the world's best diamond ring as well. But one thing, I think when I have babies I going for c-section option I hear that childbirth can be painful as well."

Julie Says "But like anybody here can tell you right now Angel, once you see your newborn baby you forget about all that pain and you just love that infant you just had now. I know I did, I remember seeing you and saying she's an Angel and it just stuck wouldn't you know that's how it happened and later I named you Angelena Brianna Duke the name just flowed."

Angel Says "Well Mom, at least you didn't name me Apple that's just perfect for kids to pick on you now. A Girl with that name had better get a tough skin about them, because they will hear all kinds of jokes now."

Julie Says "Well yes, but maybe the celebrity thought that her newborn baby girl was an apple now and she just like the name now."

Angel Says "Well my daughter won't be named Apple or anything strange or named anything else weird now."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.