Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Take this. Let me know when you get there." Lizzy says handing Salena her cell phone. "Either by calling me or by radio. I've got some loose ends to tie up here but I'll be there soon."

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Lizzy, no your pregnant you can't try to fight somebody right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I'm not gonna, I've just gotta slit a few tires so they don't come after us." Lizzy says smirking.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "By all means use mine they didn't find this when they kidnapped me and this is perfect time to use for it now. To think what Jimmy wanted to do to me now just makes my blood boil now!"

Salena Says "By all means use mine they didn't find this when they kidnapped me and this is perfect time to use for it now. To think what Jimmy wanted to do to me now just makes my blood boil now!"

"Like I told you he probably just said it to piss off Luke. And if he tried I'd kill him. I won't let you get hurt like that." Lizzy says. "Now go before they come out here." Lizzy snaps.

Cue anyone.

"Like I told you he probably just said it to piss off Luke. And if he tried I'd kill him. I won't let you get hurt like that." Lizzy says. "Now go before they come out here." Lizzy snaps.

Cue anyone.

Salena took off and Callie was asleep and she didn't hear Salena burning rubber in her car and before she knew they was at her father's house and she would've been embrassed if wasn't such a thin going on right now.

Salena took off and Callie was asleep and she didn't hear Salena burning rubber in her car and before she knew they was at her father's house and she would've been embrassed if wasn't such a thin going on right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Meanwhile back at the mill Lizzy slit the tires on all the cars of the other guys and then headed for Rosco's as well. Luke on the other hand had finally gotten the upper hand and knocked Jimmy out.

Cue anyone.

Meanwhile back at the mill Lizzy slit the tires on all the cars of the other guys and then headed for Rosco's as well. Luke on the other hand had finally gotten the upper hand and knocked Jimmy out.

Cue anyone.

Mike came up and Says "You know I sure they didn't slip nothing to Salena really, he looked like he meant that now."

Mike came up and Says "You know I sure they didn't slip nothing to Salena really, he looked like he meant that now."

"I hope so too." Luke says.

"Hey, thanks for your help, we'll take them from here." Agent Tomas says. "They're going straight to a maximum security prison."

Cue anyone.

"Three minutes then put her down for a nap. You can use Lizzy's room. Down the hall on the left. I'm gonna run Callie to the hospital to see the twins can you handle her for a bit on your own?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Salena and Callie get in when Rosco opens the door and Salena just falls asleep fast than Callie does and Julie looks and Says "Dad, something's not right here she's way too tired right now and Callie you don't look good yourself."

Salena and Callie get in when Rosco opens the door and Salena just falls asleep fast than Callie does and Julie looks and Says "Dad, something's not right here she's way too tired right now and Callie you don't look good yourself."

"He may have slipped them something." Rosco says leading them both into another bedroom and putting them into bed.

Cue anyone.

(Sorry about that last one.)

"He may have slipped them something." Rosco says leading them both into another bedroom and putting them into bed.

Cue anyone.

(Sorry about that last one.)

Julie Says "Then maybe we should have the docter look at them, I wander what how they got away now. I don't usually ask questions normally like this now?"

Angel Says "Mom, did that happen to you as well twenty years ago?"

Julie Says "Then maybe we should have the docter look at them, I wander what how they got away now. I don't usually ask questions normally like this now?"

Angel Says "Mom, did that happen to you as well twenty years ago?"

Lizzy pulls up and walks in. "Actually it was Mike that helped us. Created enough distraction that we got away. Mind if I use your couch Rosco I'm a little sleepy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy pulls up and walks in. "Actually it was Mike that helped us. Created enough distraction that we got away. Mind if I use your couch Rosco I'm a little sleepy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "You as well, I think Jimmy gave all three something now. How did Salena and Lizzy drive here without crashing now."

"I don't know about Salena but I'm only pregnant and sleepy." Lizzy says sitting on the couch.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay, but Salena was so tired she almost fell asleep on the couch and she was acting the sameway I was when Jimmy put that in my drink as well. I was dizzy and just about falling asleep the sameway Salena is acting now."

Julie Says "Okay, but Salena was so tired she almost fell asleep on the couch and she was acting the sameway I was when Jimmy put that in my drink as well. I was dizzy and just about falling asleep the sameway Salena is acting now."

"He may have slipped her something but I'm just pregnant. Maybe it's best if Doc Appleby takes a look at her." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"He said something about repeating his previous actions that he did with you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looked and was stunned and Says "Wait a minute, If I remember last year it was Luke that finally got him and maybe he really knew that was his daughter and it was on purpose after all. Well somebody call Doc Appleby he'll be able to tell if she's just tired of if he slipped her something now."

Julie looked and was stunned and Says "Wait a minute, If I remember last year it was Luke that finally got him and maybe he really knew that was his daughter and it was on purpose after all. Well somebody call Doc Appleby he'll be able to tell if she's just tired of if he slipped her something now."

Rosco called the doctor and Lizzy shook her head. "Jimmy didn't know Luke had a daughter. I don't know I'm going to sleep let me know when the boys get back." Lizzy says curling up.

Cue anyone.

Rosco called the doctor and Lizzy shook her head. "Jimmy didn't know Luke had a daughter. I don't know I'm going to sleep let me know when the boys get back." Lizzy says curling up.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Then he was planning on slipping one of those to his own daughter so he could leave the county dad without any fuss from Angel and she wouldn't even know that she left or what happen prior now."

"I don't know." Lizzy answered on the verge of falling asleep.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay but wait a minute it makes you very cooperative all I remember is not being able to move and extremely tired I almost thought it was dream when it happened now. Dad it's very pleasant as well if that he gave she won't like the side effects she won't remember nothing so she won't be tell us what happened as well."

"I know I know he's not gonna come near her." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

When the Doc got there Rosco let him in and he Says "What's wrong and Julie why are you so worried yourself?"

Julie Says "It's Salena and Lizzy and my sister are suddenly very tired right now but there both pregnant right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.