Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Ashley said "Clay..I'm sorry..you better wake up!"

Matt Says "Honey that's not going to help much right now as well. Comas is something he has to wake up from on his own now his own stubborn will and determination right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt Says "Honey that's not going to help much right now as well. Comas is something he has to wake up from on his own now his own stubborn will and determination right now as well."

Angel looked at the Nurse and Says "Oh come on do I have to everytime family comes I'm asleep now I don't even get to talk to them now as well."

Angel looked at the Nurse and Says "Oh come on do I have to everytime family comes I'm asleep now I don't even get to talk to them now as well."

The Nurse Says "But Ms. Duke the docter says you need this as well am I sorry about that as well." Angel took and fell asleep fast as well, and after she was asleep somebody walked in again.

Julie had been the one to walk in her daughter's room and looked and Says "Darn sleeping again for once I would like just to talk with my daughter right now as well this isn't fair but I know it's needed as well she's way too quiet right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or JulieDuke

Bo walks in and See's his sister sitting next to his niece and looks and Says "I wish mine would just wake up allreadry I didn't even know she was diabetic right now as well things will have to change with Cassidy now as well. I think maybe If I talk Shannon into getting rid of all the sweets at our house it might help as well. I wander is she has the same kind as Angel and Clay does now and why did it show up now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or TheLoungeLizard09

Bo walks in and See's his sister sitting next to his niece and looks and Says "I wish mine would just wake up allreadry I didn't even know she was diabetic right now as well things will have to change with Cassidy now as well. I think maybe If I talk Shannon into getting rid of all the sweets at our house it might help as well. I wander is she has the same kind as Angel and Clay does now and why did it show up now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or TheLoungeLizard09

Bo sighed "I dont know..but i wanna go see Clay.. see ya in a bit"

Bo sighed "I dont know..but i wanna go see Clay.. see ya in a bit"

Julie Says "Bye Bo, I'm just going to wait for Angel to wake up again so I can talk to her right now as well she's my baby no matter how old she gets as well."

Bo nodds

Julie just sat by her daughter and the Night Nurse Says "Visiting Hours are over Mrs. Knight maybe you should go home and be with the kids at home right now."

Julie looked over and Says "I want to stay overnight I haven't talked to my daughter in a week I'm going to be there when she wakes up as well I miss her can't you understand right now as well."

Julie just sat by her daughter and the Night Nurse Says "Visiting Hours are over Mrs. Knight maybe you should go home and be with the kids at home right now."

Julie looked over and Says "I want to stay overnight I haven't talked to my daughter in a week I'm going to be there when she wakes up as well I miss her can't you understand right now as well."

The Nurse sighed "Fine."

Micheal understood

The Next Angel woke up and found her Mother right by her awake and she looked and Says "You stayed overnight Mom you didn't have to you know now there's four babies under two years at home."

Julie Says "I wanted to know everytime I come to visit with you your sleeping and this was my way and getting to talk you right now as well."

The Next Angel woke up and found her Mother right by her awake and she looked and Says "You stayed overnight Mom you didn't have to you know now there's four babies under two years at home."

Julie Says "I wanted to know everytime I come to visit with you your sleeping and this was my way and getting to talk you right now as well."

Angel said "Aww thanks"

Angel said "Aww thanks"

Julie Says "It's nothing I you kick that virus pretty soon your a tough cookie you know that Angel look what we both been through you've been there threw my first marriage and my job and everything up until my meeting of Micheal as well."

Julie Says "It's nothing I you kick that virus pretty soon your a tough cookie you know that Angel look what we both been through you've been there threw my first marriage and my job and everything up until my meeting of Micheal as well."

Angel sighes "Please tell my Clay and Cassidy are okay?"

Angel sighed "No one cares about him but me and his other family...I'm his sister!"

Julie Says "I know your his sister and they all care about him and did you know they was telling your close to the very samething as well Angel. "

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.