Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Matt Says "Did your Aunt Lizzy really teach you how to handle a knife now or was you just joking around right now as well. One thing you did to my Mom was you never pissed her off because you would never hear the end of it Ashley."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

After a while Matt and Ashley ended up at the hospital and Ashley looks at Matt and Says "Honey, I was almost in the twin towers with my English back on Sept 11th back in 2001. I had gotten sick and well it literally saved my life as well and I remember my Mother running in my room and telling me that we was getting attacked and I had just thought about all friends in my English class and our teacher as well and it was sad as well."

After a while Matt and Ashley ended up at the hospital and Ashley looks at Matt and Says "Honey, I was almost in the twin towers with my English back on Sept 11th back in 2001. I had gotten sick and well it literally saved my life as well and I remember my Mother running in my room and telling me that we was getting attacked and I had just thought about all friends in my English class and our teacher as well and it was sad as well."

Amanda walks in and Says "I know your my brother now and you know it was just business two weeks ago now Matt I didn't mean to pick on you two weeks agos now and I don't know why nobody in Hazzard likes me right now as well. Oh Sheriff I need a new ticket book as well I really like this job as well."www.facebook.com

Cue Julieduke or daisydukeXenosstrait or LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Amanda walks in and Says "I know your my brother now and you know it was just business two weeks ago now Matt I didn't mean to pick on you two weeks agos now and I don't know why nobody in Hazzard likes me right now as well. Oh Sheriff I need a new ticket book as well I really like this job as well."www.facebook.com

Cue Julieduke or daisydukeXenosstrait or LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ashley Says "You didn't have to find everything that day as well next think about he's your brother weather either of you like your siblings and family as well. It's not nice be fighting about stuff as well I lost my brother the same year I lost my parents and I wishe I still had him. But Stephanie is a great comfort right now as well and well you need to try to get along as well."

Amanda Says "I don't care right now Ashley."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davneport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley Says "You didn't have to find everything that day as well next think about he's your brother weather either of you like your siblings and family as well. It's not nice be fighting about stuff as well I lost my brother the same year I lost my parents and I wishe I still had him. But Stephanie is a great comfort right now as well and well you need to try to get along as well."

Amanda Says "I don't care right now Ashley."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davneport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt and Ashley left to go see their family which was still odd to him right now as well and Matt Says "Ashley let's just talk in the gazebo out there just for a minute I'm really sorry about my trouble and yes I know what your first marriage was like for you and I'm probaly no better than Jack is right now as well."

Ashley okayed it and they went out of the courthouse and went to the Gazebo and he looked at her and she Says "I'm worried about the money issue I never had alot of money ever growing up Matt and well all the tickets and well you have really cut it out it's putting a pinch if all the money keeps going for you. And plus if you get too many tickets and have too many points you could actually lose your license and you wouldn't be able to drive for a while as well."

Matt Says "I understand I think I know why Amanda is mad at me right now I was the result of mine and Amanda's father cheating on her mother who he happened to be married to at the time and I probaly represent that sore spot for her right now as well Ashley."

Ashley Says "I never really thought about it like that now Matt but I guess your right as well and how are going to bridge that gap as you might say about it as well."

Matt Says "I don't really know right now as well Ashley, but I'm trying as well and honey I will figure a way around this as well maybe I talk to Uncle Jesse about this right now he might be able to figure how to get past this right now as well."

Matt and Ashley left to go see their family which was still odd to him right now as well and Matt Says "Ashley let's just talk in the gazebo out there just for a minute I'm really sorry about my trouble and yes I know what your first marriage was like for you and I'm probaly no better than Jack is right now as well."

Ashley okayed it and they went out of the courthouse and went to the Gazebo and he looked at her and she Says "I'm worried about the money issue I never had alot of money ever growing up Matt and well all the tickets and well you have really cut it out it's putting a pinch if all the money keeps going for you. And plus if you get too many tickets and have too many points you could actually lose your license and you wouldn't be able to drive for a while as well."

Matt Says "I understand I think I know why Amanda is mad at me right now I was the result of mine and Amanda's father cheating on her mother who he happened to be married to at the time and I probaly represent that sore spot for her right now as well Ashley."

Ashley Says "I never really thought about it like that now Matt but I guess your right as well and how are going to bridge that gap as you might say about it as well."

Matt Says "I don't really know right now as well Ashley, but I'm trying as well and honey I will figure a way around this as well maybe I talk to Uncle Jesse about this right now he might be able to figure how to get past this right now as well."

Ashley looked at her husband and Says "Honey Mom seen I was heading for trouble and well by the time I was thirteen years old she had me enrolled in ballroom dancing I'm actually quite good even won a championship as well. But Stephanie looks just like our mother Fancy Rae Davenport and well she was feisty as ever and she wouldn't think for one minute about telling anybody off about anything as well. I do have an Uncle here in Hazzard which is my Mom's younger brother and I lost my Mom when I was first in college as well and my brother Frank the same year but before my Mom and my Step-father thow it was hard to get over as well. That's about the time I had met Jack and well he was know on the football field as Wildman Jack and well I was a bit emotionally under the weather and there was things I should've been concerned about but I looked the other way as well. And Mom once told me "Ashley don't let anybody take advantage of you, lay their hands on you no matter what your a Davenport and don't you forget that as well" well I forget that pledge and that's why I divorced Jack as well and there is something about being a Davenport and a Coltrane kind of a stubborn pride about both families that as nothing can lick us and we can take anything as well."

Matt Says "My Mother was like that as well she just wish I would've settled down thow she wouldn't been as nice as you were about what happened as well Ashley."

Ashley looked at her husband and Says "Honey Mom seen I was heading for trouble and well by the time I was thirteen years old she had me enrolled in ballroom dancing I'm actually quite good even won a championship as well. But Stephanie looks just like our mother Fancy Rae Davenport and well she was feisty as ever and she wouldn't think for one minute about telling anybody off about anything as well. I do have an Uncle here in Hazzard which is my Mom's younger brother and I lost my Mom when I was first in college as well and my brother Frank the same year but before my Mom and my Step-father thow it was hard to get over as well. That's about the time I had met Jack and well he was know on the football field as Wildman Jack and well I was a bit emotionally under the weather and there was things I should've been concerned about but I looked the other way as well. And Mom once told me "Ashley don't let anybody take advantage of you, lay their hands on you no matter what your a Davenport and don't you forget that as well" well I forget that pledge and that's why I divorced Jack as well and there is something about being a Davenport and a Coltrane kind of a stubborn pride about both families that as nothing can lick us and we can take anything as well."

Matt Says "My Mother was like that as well she just wish I would've settled down thow she wouldn't been as nice as you were about what happened as well Ashley."

Matt looks and Says "How come I never take my Ballroom champion dancer of a wife dancing now you could show off and well it's just a idea now as well. But First after we visit with the family and have Cooter look at the car I was thinking to Uncle Jesse about everything going on as well Ashley."

Ashley Says "He nice and right now a in-law to me as well this great that we go married even people think is all we ever do is fight now as well."

Kaylee had seen them at the gazebo and Says "Mathew haven't seen you in the longest time I thought you loved me as well."

Matt Says "Kaylee we've been over for years now and you just can't see it I wih you just give up on me right. I am married to Ashley right now and well I love her how could there be a future between us when I can't even stand you right now. I've had a bad day so please don't bug me as well just leave me alone as well."

Cue JuliedukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or daisydukeXenosstrait or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Kaylee had seen them at the gazebo and Says "Mathew haven't seen you in the longest time I thought you loved me as well."

Matt Says "Kaylee we've been over for years now and you just can't see it I wih you just give up on me right. I am married to Ashley right now and well I love her how could there be a future between us when I can't even stand you right now. I've had a bad day so please don't bug me as well just leave me alone as well."

Cue JuliedukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or daisydukeXenosstrait or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Ashley said "Matt lets go"

Ashley said "Matt lets go"

Kaylee looks and Says "Matt I have your two year old son right now and he looks just like you as well."

Matt Says "Once they do a dna test, then he'll be my son Kaylee allright I will have that done as well. Ashley I'm ready to go as well where do you want to go as well. And if he is my son I want all my rights as well if I am going to pay child support I want to see him as well and be his father."

Kaylee looks and Says "Matt I have your two year old son right now and he looks just like you as well."

Matt Says "Once they do a dna test, then he'll be my son Kaylee allright I will have that done as well. Ashley I'm ready to go as well where do you want to go as well. And if he is my son I want all my rights as well if I am going to pay child support I want to see him as well and be his father."

Angel sighed "I just wanna see Clay..and Angel and Cassidy come on!"

Angel sighed "I just wanna see Clay..and Angel and Cassidy come on!"

Matt Says "I understand very well Ashley your concerned and worried sick about them but how come your so close to Cassidy she's my cousin not yours right now and let's get going and your right about everything which I think Kaylee is bull****ting me about her having my two year old son as well. How come you haven't mention nothing about Salena don't you feel the same about her as well."

Matt Says "I understand very well Ashley your concerned and worried sick about them but how come your so close to Cassidy she's my cousin not yours right now and let's get going and your right about everything which I think Kaylee is bull****ting me about her having my two year old son as well. How come you haven't mention nothing about Salena don't you feel the same about her as well."

Angel said "W-Well yeah...but...Matt..Clay is my cousin! and well...I dont know and i like to see my friends too!"

Angel said "W-Well yeah...but...Matt..Clay is my cousin! and well...I dont know and i like to see my friends too!"

Matt Says " I understand as well and Clay, Cassidy, Angel, and Salena are my cousins as well Ashley."

Matt Says "I care just as much as you let's go but I still want to drive thow."

After a while they was there and Ashley had picked another fight with Matt but he was trying to ignore it right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Matt Says "I care just as much as you let's go but I still want to drive thow."

Ashley said "Well your not.. I'll stoop to your level like you want and we'll go home and since you never wanna come here again because you hate Hazzard we wont come back unless we get the call that one of my cousins is in a coffin!"

Ashley said "Well your not.. I'll stoop to your level like you want and we'll go home and since you never wanna come here again because you hate Hazzard we wont come back unless we get the call that one of my cousins is in a coffin!"

Matt Says "Okay drive there and we see our family as well and Ashley and I know what your going through and yes I love them as much as you do right now let's get going."

Cue Anybody

Ashley said "But you dont Matt"

Matt Says "Ashley I didn't know they was all my cousins until recently but I do really care for me and why are still mad at me about those damm tickets now there paid history and I just left with a record geez never thought I'd say that now as well Ashley. My Grandfather was a Highway Patrolman now as well."

Matt Says "Ashley I didn't know they was all my cousins until recently but I do really care for me and why are still mad at me about those damm tickets now there paid history and I just left with a record geez never thought I'd say that now as well Ashley. My Grandfather was a Highway Patrolman now as well."

Ashley said "Then why are you acting like your against me visiting them!"

Ashley said "Then why are you acting like your against me visiting them!"

Matt Says "I'm not againist visiting just don't ask me to visit my father or Amanda right now a little sore at both of them right now and let's go see them and I swear Kaylee is lying as well Ashley. We broke up four years and I haven't seen her ever since now as well. So how in the Hell could I have a two year old son with her as well she's crazy Ashley she's trying to break us up as well." After a while Matt convinced Ashley he did want to see her family and kept wandering about her mood as if there was something she wasn't telling him right now as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Matt Says "I'm not againist visiting just don't ask me to visit my father or Amanda right now a little sore at both of them right now and let's go see them and I swear Kaylee is lying as well Ashley. We broke up four years and I haven't seen her ever since now as well. So how in the Hell could I have a two year old son with her as well she's crazy Ashley she's trying to break us up as well." After a while Matt convinced Ashley he did want to see her family and kept wandering about her mood as if there was something she wasn't telling him right now as well.

Ashley and Matt went into Clays room

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.