Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Guy walks in and Says "Anybody moves and I'll shoot them, and I have great aim as well."

Jimmy Says "No way, their my leverage right now to get what I want and that is you, Angel and Molly and their staying and listen I think my make the ropes tighter than what they were before and that cop over that just keeps crying and I wish she would quit crying allreadry."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Jimmy please baby don't do this. You'll get what you want just let them go...only problem is Angel's a legal adult and she doesn't particularly like you. Molly and this new baby on the other hand can be taught to like you. I promise everything will work out just let them go. Please darlin' let them go. Callie is pregnant of course she's gonna be emotional." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Jimmy please baby don't do this. You'll get what you want just let them go...only problem is Angel's a legal adult and she doesn't particularly like you. Molly and this new baby on the other hand can be taught to like you. I promise everything will work out just let them go. Please darlin' let them go. Callie is pregnant of course she's gonna be emotional." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jimmy doesn't say anything just grabs some more rope and yanks Lizzy over and ties hands and ankles this time and gags her and does the samething to Salena and Callie and picks up the knife and Says "No deal Lizzy, there not released until I have my daughters with me and I know their at the Sheriff's house because Guy took the envelope over and he heard a thud after he left as well."

Jimmy and Guy walk out and again and lock the door and Jimmy Says "These woman are more trouble that their worth but they know what I did now."

Jimmy doesn't say anything just grabs some more rope and yanks Lizzy over and ties hands and ankles this time and gags her and does the samething to Salena and Callie and picks up the knife and Says "No deal Lizzy, there not released until I have my daughters with me and I know their at the Sheriff's house because Guy took the envelope over and he heard a thud after he left as well."

Jimmy and Guy walk out and again and lock the door and Jimmy Says "These woman are more trouble that their worth but they know what I did now."

Lizzy sighs and wonders how Jimmy is going to get Angel and Molly if he doesn't know where Molly is.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighs and wonders how Jimmy is going to get Angel and Molly if he doesn't know where Molly is.

Cue anyone.

Salena is finally crying because he really ties her too tight and it hurt this time around and the way he shoved them around when he was tieing them up was not needed she didn't like being treated like this as well. She wished her father would find her and kick the crap out of this guy right now as well.

Back at Rosco's house

Julie Says "Oh man, feels like somebody just shoved me right now what are they doing to Callie right this ain't even necessary I hope she doesn't lose her baby now."

Salena is finally crying because he really ties her too tight and it hurt this time around and the way he shoved them around when he was tieing them up was not needed she didn't like being treated like this as well. She wished her father would find her and kick the crap out of this guy right now as well.

Back at Rosco's house

Julie Says "Oh man, feels like somebody just shoved me right now what are they doing to Callie right this ain't even necessary I hope she doesn't lose her baby now."

Cooter gets on the CB and calls out to Bo and Luke. "Crazy C to Lost Sheep you boys got your ears on?" Cooter calls.

Cue anyone.

Cooter gets on the CB and calls out to Bo and Luke. "Crazy C to Lost Sheep you boys got your ears on?" Cooter calls.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "You got Lost Sheep One and Two, what's wrong right now. Hey have you heard from my other sister now I keep calling her and getting voice mail right now."

Bo Says "You got Lost Sheep One and Two, what's wrong right now. Hey have you heard from my other sister now I keep calling her and getting voice mail right now."

"Jimmy has her. He's got Salena and Lizzy too. Lizzy thought she could get Jimmy to comply and let those two go. Turns out she couldn't because we can't get ahold of her either. They're at the steel mill and we believe he's got more than a couple guys with him. Don't take any unnecessary risks Luke. You've got kids to worry about." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Jimmy has her. He's got Salena and Lizzy too. Lizzy thought she could get Jimmy to comply and let those two go. Turns out she couldn't because we can't get ahold of her either. They're at the steel mill and we believe he's got more than a couple guys with him. Don't take any unnecessary risks Luke. You've got kids to worry about." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "Luke, he has my sister and yeah I believe about this whole twin thing listen let's call Coy and Vance we might need some help right now. If he's hitting Callie, then Julie is feeling the pain oh it works because Julie pinched Faith and Hope cried I didn't believed it worked before. Oh the pain they must be both feeling right now and I can't let Jimmy get my sister or my niece right now and we got to get Salena, Callie and Lizzy away from then right now why don't we call Jeb as well he might want to help out with what's going on right now."

Back at the Mill, it seems that Jimmy had finally gotten it where they couldn't get loose but all three were upset now and he was wandering when they was going to stop crying right now.

Bo Says "Luke, he has my sister and yeah I believe about this whole twin thing listen let's call Coy and Vance we might need some help right now. If he's hitting Callie, then Julie is feeling the pain oh it works because Julie pinched Faith and Hope cried I didn't believed it worked before. Oh the pain they must be both feeling right now and I can't let Jimmy get my sister or my niece right now and we got to get Salena, Callie and Lizzy away from then right now why don't we call Jeb as well he might want to help out with what's going on right now."

"Sounds good cousin. Besides you think I want him to hurt my pregnant fiancee, my daughter, or my soon to be step-daughter? Just remember cousin Jimmy is mine. I'm gonna make him regret what he's doing." Luke says angrily.

Cue anyone.

"Sounds good cousin. Besides you think I want him to hurt my pregnant fiancee, my daughter, or my soon to be step-daughter? Just remember cousin Jimmy is mine. I'm gonna make him regret what he's doing." Luke says angrily.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "Okay, then you call our cousins and then we go to the mill why don't we have Julie's Stepson help us as well. My brother-in-law is out of town on a case otherwise I would ask him as well, I wonder something if Garthe Knight isn't there as well right as we speak he's trouble he beat up my sister on me I'm still mad about that just as much as Micheal is now."

Bo Says "Okay, then you call our cousins and then we go to the mill why don't we have Julie's Stepson help us as well. My brother-in-law is out of town on a case otherwise I would ask him as well, I wonder something if Garthe Knight isn't there as well right as we speak he's trouble he beat up my sister on me I'm still mad about that just as much as Micheal is now."

Luke called up Coy, Vance, and Jeb and on a last moment decision he called Mike and Enos as well. They all met outside the steel mill and spotted Cooter's truck and Callie's convertible.

Cue anyone.

Luke called up Coy, Vance, and Jeb and on a last moment decision he called Mike and Enos as well. They all met outside the steel mill and spotted Cooter's truck and Callie's convertible.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Wait a minute Uncle Bo, you don't really think that Garthe Knight is in there as well how many do you they got right and how could they pick on those women like that it's not even fair. We'll just even up the odds right Uncle Luke and listen I made Sarah stay put and Bonnie, and Cooter she's crazy about you can't you tell yet."

Jimmy looks at Guy and the rest of them and Says "There's something going on outside I can feel it's way too quiet right now."

Mike Says "Wait a minute Uncle Bo, you don't really think that Garthe Knight is in there as well how many do you they got right and how could they pick on those women like that it's not even fair. We'll just even up the odds right Uncle Luke and listen I made Sarah stay put and Bonnie, and Cooter she's crazy about you can't you tell yet."

Jimmy looks at Guy and the rest of them and Says "There's something going on outside I can feel it's way too quiet right now."

"Hey Boss you better come take a look at this." One of the henchmen said standing at the window.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Boss you better come take a look at this." One of the henchmen said standing at the window.

Cue anyone.

Jimmy walks up and Says "How many cars is out there wait one minute hand that over takes a look sure enough there was at least guys out there right now."

Outside, Mike looked in the window and sure enough that was Victor Gault he remembered the last time he dealt with him. He was a quite a bit stronger than him and he was nursing a hangover as well. He looks and Says "Okay, listen I know that's Victor Gault I've dealt with him in the past as well he's bad news everybody just becareful and Bonnie told me at Rosco's that Garthe Knight escaped as well he's probaly helping as well."

Jimmy walks up and Says "How many cars is out there wait one minute hand that over takes a look sure enough there was at least guys out there right now."

Outside, Mike looked in the window and sure enough that was Victor Gault he remembered the last time he dealt with him. He was a quite a bit stronger than him and he was nursing a hangover as well. He looks and Says "Okay, listen I know that's Victor Gault I've dealt with him in the past as well he's bad news everybody just becareful and Bonnie told me at Rosco's that Garthe Knight escaped as well he's probaly helping as well."

Back at Rosco's house Bonnie looks at Julie and Says "I haven't told too many people this but I'm crazy about Cooter right now maybe after everything looks better I can tell him. And listen Garthe escaped as well I have reason to believe he's helping Jimmy get Angel, Molly and Lizzy he told somebody that all he wants is his daughters and Lizzy and finally be a family Julie."

Julie Says "Well, that will be the that happens now? You know you should tell so what if your smarter than Cooter when it comes to cars and know computers like the back of your hand as well. And Sarah how come you haven't told Mike how you feel about him as well you like don't you or used to at one time. But why was you so willing to help them out you could've gotten hurt. You remind me so much of my daughter she actually did something nobody was expecting of her last year now."

Sarah Says "Oh FLAG is not with the connected to FBI anymore and don't worry we don't care about what happened last year now. The FBI does but we don't Julie, I just want to tell Lizzy and Brian that when I can see them sometime but one thing thow I know that there are somethings bothering Angel right now. She probaly feels pretty vulnerable right now and she has that right to as well, but I hope she doesn't try to take out her own father now that's going vigilante on them and it's just plain wrong as well."

Angel Says "But he keeps showing up in my life at the wrong time and I think he's a fruit loop as well. I don't really like and he knows and he wants me with him and take me away from the life that I got right now and I like college and what I have right now I don't want to change how my life is as well."

Julie Says "But honey keep your voice down their three babies trying to sleep right now and please we don't need to have calm down all three now. And he's not getting you and If you have get a restraining order on James Dasani that way he can't even get near you now."

Angel Says "Is that easy and legal to do now?"

Julie Says "Well you it's very legal trust me, and besides did you know that you, and the twins and Ashley and her little brother are protected under from my ex-husband right now."

Angel Says "We are nobody ever told me much about only that he's not allowed around us right now."

"So everyone knows the plan?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"So everyone knows the plan?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Mike,Bo,Coy, Vance,Enos and Cooter all agree and Mike Says "Listen the last time I dealt with Victor he had this serum that made him like the hulk just becareful anybody runs into him allright."

Mike,Bo,Coy, Vance,Enos and Cooter all agree and Mike Says "Listen the last time I dealt with Victor he had this serum that made him like the hulk just becareful anybody runs into him allright."

"Deal." Luke says. They burst through the door to be confronted by Jimmy and his guys.

Cue anyone.

"Let them go Jimmy." Luke says. "You're outnumbered."

Cue anyone.

Jimmy Says "No Way, well I would but first bring my daughters to me and maybe I might consider it but only Callie and Salena and listen I know that Callie is Julie's sister they both try to cry their way out of stuff now."

Jimmy Says "No Way, well I would but first bring my daughters to me and maybe I might consider it but only Callie and Salena and listen I know that Callie is Julie's sister they both try to cry their way out of stuff now."

"That and she's pregnant. Do you really want to deal with a baby, a pregnant wife, and a girl that can't stand you?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"That and she's pregnant. Do you really want to deal with a baby, a pregnant wife, and a girl that can't stand you?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Jimmy Says "You know a few backhands can handle the daughter that doesn't like me and baby and pregnant wife I can deal with just fine. Oh sorry if I offended anybody just now but that's how you deal with kids dad told me that when I was being raised now."

Jimmy Says "You know a few backhands can handle the daughter that doesn't like me and baby and pregnant wife I can deal with just fine. Oh sorry if I offended anybody just now but that's how you deal with kids dad told me that when I was being raised now."

"You know Lizzy will get in your face if you touch Angel like that. Angel's gone through too much and Lizzy doesn't like it when someone hurts Angel." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"You know Lizzy will get in your face if you touch Angel like that. Angel's gone through too much and Lizzy doesn't like it when someone hurts Angel." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Jimmy just looks and Says "My kid not hers, and I can deal with her the very sameway as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.