Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie Says "Yeah, he is a little much to take in go ahead and tell my brother for me he'll love this now."

Angel Says "Mom, Aunt Lizzy I can't go is he coming tomorrow as well I know the he might have a pretty busy schedule now. Hey Grandpa been in his office for a long time now I wonder what's wrong right now and I can't get ahold of Salena right now Aunt Lizzy maybe she'll pick it up when you call her now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Lizzy picks up her phone and dials but only gets the voice mail. "Salena it's Lizzy, call me back when you get this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy picks up her phone and dials but only gets the voice mail. "Salena it's Lizzy, call me back when you get this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena couldn't answer her phone and her car was just there on the side of the road and somebody kept calling her Angelena and she knew that her cousin's full name and she was somewhere she didn't even know yet. And she had a gag and her hands were tied way too tight right now she doesn't know how she got here she remember stopping to check on a flat tire now but that's it she didn't even know if she still had her cellphone with her or not and she was a little scared right now. She could overhear somebody on the phone in the other room, geez what happened and where was she and who had taken her, boy is her father going to get worried about her right now if he wasn't allreadry right now.

Salena couldn't answer her phone and her car was just there on the side of the road and somebody kept calling her Angelena and she knew that her cousin's full name and she was somewhere she didn't even know yet. And she had a gag and her hands were tied way too tight right now she doesn't know how she got here she remember stopping to check on a flat tire now but that's it she didn't even know if she still had her cellphone with her or not and she was a little scared right now. She could overhear somebody on the phone in the other room, geez what happened and where was she and who had taken her, boy is her father going to get worried about her right now if he wasn't allreadry right now.

Lizzy frowned when Salena didn't answer the voicemail in ten minutes so she did what she didn't want to. "Luke." Lizzy says when he picks up the phone at the farm. "We've got a problem."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy frowned when Salena didn't answer the voicemail in ten minutes so she did what she didn't want to. "Luke." Lizzy says when he picks up the phone at the farm. "We've got a problem."

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, I sure hope it's not a big one you know were always get mistake for one another now I sure hope it works out. I wonder if somebody is telling Grandpa on the phone that they have me and they really have Salena that would be awful."

Back at the Farm, Luke Says "Yeah, Enos found Salena's car adandoned on the side of the road I wonder if somebody confused her for Angel, the more I look at my daughter the more her and Angel look like they could be cousins Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, I sure hope it's not a big one you know were always get mistake for one another now I sure hope it works out. I wonder if somebody is telling Grandpa on the phone that they have me and they really have Salena that would be awful."

Back at the Farm, Luke Says "Yeah, Enos found Salena's car adandoned on the side of the road I wonder if somebody confused her for Angel, the more I look at my daughter the more her and Angel look like they could be cousins Lizzy."

"Angel go find out who Rosco's talking to. Luke I'm worried she's not answering her cellphone." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Angel go find out who Rosco's talking to. Luke I'm worried she's not answering her cellphone." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel went in and her Grandfather was sitting down agrueing with somebody and slams the phone down and she is just watching because he's cussing now.

Julie is with Lizzy and She Says "I hope what I'm thinking isn't the case and my god, this can't be good if they find out she's Luke and Anita's daughter they might want to keep her just in case you know if somebody doesn't like my cousin or think they could get him to pay something that would be awful now."

Angel went in and her Grandfather was sitting down agrueing with somebody and slams the phone down and she is just watching because he's cussing now.

Julie is with Lizzy and She Says "I hope what I'm thinking isn't the case and my god, this can't be good if they find out she's Luke and Anita's daughter they might want to keep her just in case you know if somebody doesn't like my cousin or think they could get him to pay something that would be awful now."

After a bit more conversing Lizzy hangs up and looks at Julie. "I don't care if she's really Anita's daughter anymore I want my baby back." Lizzy says with tears in her eyes.

Soon Rosco looks up and flushes dark red looking at Angelena. "How long have you been standing there?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

After a bit more conversing Lizzy hangs up and looks at Julie. "I don't care if she's really Anita's daughter anymore I want my baby back." Lizzy says with tears in her eyes.

Soon Rosco looks up and flushes dark red looking at Angelena. "How long have you been standing there?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Long enough to hear you cuss, what's wrong we can't get ahold of Salena and Lizzy looks worried she has called my Uncle Luke right now. I don't believe this first Cassidy get rushed to the docter and now this is just way too much and why would somebody have anything againist Salena now."

Angel Says "Long enough to hear you cuss, what's wrong we can't get ahold of Salena and Lizzy looks worried she has called my Uncle Luke right now. I don't believe this first Cassidy get rushed to the docter and now this is just way too much and why would somebody have anything againist Salena now."

Somebody walks in her room and Says "Hi Angel, geez I haven't seen you in a long time and wait a darn minute your not Angelena Brianna Duke who do the two of you snatch this time."

Another man walks in and Says "That's not my daughter, I don't who she is but sure does look like my daughter alot now."

James Dasani walks over to her and takes her gag out and looks Says "Who are you, your not my daughter but you look like you could be her cousin thow geez?"

Salena Says "Well my name is NYODB?"

James looks and Says "That's kind of long for a name don't you think, so who are you really I got to know who looks this much like my daughter now?"

Salena looks and Says "Salena Christine Duke, but that's all I'm telling you right now and let me go allreadry and why was I kidnapped to begin with and oh my gosh I know you as well. Your James Dasani you did all those awful things how could you now."

After that James grabs the gag and puts it back and Says "Your staying, I'm going to find out who your folks are now and your cellphone keeps ringing I think I just might answer it now."

James and his friend walks out of the room, and Salena watches them and she looks worried but she didn't know if he was going to hit her and she knew this was Angel's father from what Lizzy and her Aunt Julie had said and the rest of the family as well. He was supposed to be in prison how did he get out and have somebody grab her now instead of Angel.

"Someone's taken Salena, Ralph says he didn't get a good look at who did it. They were after you though. That's why Ralph called." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

"Someone's taken Salena, Ralph says he didn't get a good look at who did it. They were after you though. That's why Ralph called." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

Angel just had to sit down and Says "Grandpa, the last letter my real father wrote he got my college address somehow said he was going to escape and take me from my Mother and never give me back I'm worried for Salena right now. I've met my real father, he's mean now and I think you should tell Lizzy and Luke about what's going on right now."

Angel just had to sit down and Says "Grandpa, the last letter my real father wrote he got my college address somehow said he was going to escape and take me from my Mother and never give me back I'm worried for Salena right now. I've met my real father, he's mean now and I think you should tell Lizzy and Luke about what's going on right now."

"If I tell Lizzy she'll go after Jimmy. She'll put her unborn baby in danger." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

"If I tell Lizzy she'll go after Jimmy. She'll put her unborn baby in danger." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "What are we going to do she called Luke, and they might have Salena's cellphone right now and why would my father want to take me and keep me from my mother now Grandpa?"

Julie Says "What are we going to do she called Luke, and they might have Salena's cellphone right now and why would my father want to take me and keep me from my mother now Grandpa?"

"Because he was angry when he was sentenced to jail for rape and murder. He knew he would have no chance at ever seeing you again and maybe he thought that he could this way." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

"Because he was angry when he was sentenced to jail for rape and murder. He knew he would have no chance at ever seeing you again and maybe he thought that he could this way." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

Angel just looked and Says "That's why geez, I have all the luck here Grandpa. My real father raped and murdered somebody and for a while somebody thought I was a punching bag until mom got involved as well. But you know I that sometimes It doesn't seem like but I do love Micheal he's been the only father in my life now. And it doesn't matter if the DNA doesn't match either, this is alot right now. Well I think that Salena's mother is the Congressman Tropicana's Granddaughter as well because his son Julian II had a daughter named Anita and well she does look a awful alot like me and Cassidy now more than just a eerie feeling now."

Angel just looked and Says "That's why geez, I have all the luck here Grandpa. My real father raped and murdered somebody and for a while somebody thought I was a punching bag until mom got involved as well. But you know I that sometimes It doesn't seem like but I do love Micheal he's been the only father in my life now. And it doesn't matter if the DNA doesn't match either, this is alot right now. Well I think that Salena's mother is the Congressman Tropicana's Granddaughter as well because his son Julian II had a daughter named Anita and well she does look a awful alot like me and Cassidy now more than just a eerie feeling now."

"Anita would be his granddaughter and Salena would be his great-granddaughter." Rosco answers.

Cue anyone.

"Anita would be his granddaughter and Salena would be his great-granddaughter." Rosco answers.

Cue anyone.

Angel pulls a picture she had take four months ago at Six Flags and it was her, Cassidy, Ashley and Salena and she Says "Grandpa take a look at this does she look alot like me and Cassidy. She even has the sameways as me you know she wants to go Oral Robets University and be a Christian Country Singer in the future now. She sure knows what she wants to do with her life Grandpa. Well following what you had said she would be a second cousin to me and Cassidy as well but I wonder if she would have the same weakness that I have and Cassidy might have in the future did you know that Cassidy tried out to be Rodeo Clown, talk about stubborn now. The docter told her she could be a barrel racer but rodeo clowning now."

Angel pulls a picture she had take four months ago at Six Flags and it was her, Cassidy, Ashley and Salena and she Says "Grandpa take a look at this does she look alot like me and Cassidy. She even has the sameways as me you know she wants to go Oral Robets University and be a Christian Country Singer in the future now. She sure knows what she wants to do with her life Grandpa."

Lizzy holds back tears as she listens to Rosco and Angel's conversation knowing it was all her fault.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy holds back tears as she listens to Rosco and Angel's conversation knowing it was all her fault.

Cue anyone.

Angel see's her and Says "They might not know who Salena's parents are yet and don't go after Jimmy let Grandpa handle this you can't lose your baby right now Aunt Lizzy, Salena wouldn't want that for you besides this will work out as well. Besides we don't even know if he's one that has her right now and how's Uncle Luke taking the news right now Aunt Lizzy."

Angel see's her and Says "They might not know who Salena's parents are yet and don't go after Jimmy let Grandpa handle this you can't lose your baby right now Aunt Lizzy, Salena wouldn't want that for you besides this will work out as well. Besides we don't even know if he's one that has her right now and how's Uncle Luke taking the news right now Aunt Lizzy."

"I know it's Jimmy. No one else is stupid enough to go after the sheriff's granddaughter. Besides if it wasn't for me Jimmy wouldn't be after y'all." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know it's Jimmy. No one else is stupid enough to go after the sheriff's granddaughter. Besides if it wasn't for me Jimmy wouldn't be after y'all." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Grandpa can I stay with you here and maybe Mom and the twins as well. Because the docter had said that she's sick right now I don't think it's good for her to be traveling right now as well. How are we going to tell Mom if it's is mine and Molly's father. Damm he doesn't even deserve the title how did I get stuck with him for a father it's just not fair. Aunt Lizzy personally I'm afraid of my own father right now, my real one that is now."

Angel Says "Grandpa can I stay with you here and maybe Mom and the twins as well. Because the docter had said that she's sick right now I don't think it's good for her to be traveling right now as well. How are we going to tell Mom if it's is mine and Molly's father. Damm he doesn't even deserve the title how did I get stuck with him for a father it's just not fair."

"Lizzy have you told Bo yet?" Rosco asks. Lizzy shakes her head. "See if you can get those two to find her." Lizzy nods and goes to talk to Bo and then call Luke. "Listen Angel it doesn't matter who it is that took Salena all that matters right now is that we get her back and we do everything in our power to keep Lizzy here so she doesn't endanger her baby can you help me with that?"

Cue anyone.

"Lizzy have you told Bo yet?" Rosco asks. Lizzy shakes her head. "See if you can get those two to find her." Lizzy nods and goes to talk to Bo and then call Luke. "Listen Angel it doesn't matter who it is that took Salena all that matters right now is that we get her back and we do everything in our power to keep Lizzy here so she doesn't endanger her baby can you help me with that?"

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Yeah I think can, Uncle Jesse always says that I'm sneaky now?"

Poor Salena she see's Jimmy walk back and she just looks and she's not going to tell who her parents are she doesn't know what he'll do now. Jimmy makes bold move and calls Rosco at his own house and Says "Hello Sheriff, listen I went to find my daughter well all I found was some girl that looked to be her cousin and I was wandering something else as well. I bet Angel real scared right now she don't like me very well but I don't understand why right now. That's has to be the real reason she went all the way to North Carolina for College now, she must've figure the farther away from her old pappy the better it would be. She thinks of that Micheal Knight like a father and he's not even her father now can you beat that now she's my daughter not his now."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel Says "Yeah I think can, Uncle Jesse always says that I'm sneaky now?"

Poor Salena she see's Jimmy walk back and she just looks and she's not going to tell who her parents are she doesn't know what he'll do now. Jimmy makes bold move and calls Rosco at his own house and Says "Hello Sheriff, listen I went to find my daughter well all I found was some girl that looked to be her cousin and I was wandering something else as well. I bet Angel real scared right now she don't like me very well but I don't understand why right now. That's has to be the real reason she went all the way to North Carolina for College now, she must've figure the farther away from her old pappy the better it would be. She thinks of that Micheal Knight like a father and he's not even her father now can you beat that now she's my daughter not his now."

"What do you want Jimmy?" Rosco asks.

"I want my girls back and I don't want anyone coming after me." Jimmy says.

"You know that isn't gonna happen." Rosco answers.

"Course I know that but here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna tell Angel, and Lizzy they're gonna take a ride down to that old steel mill and Lizzy's gonna bring Molly. After that I'll take care of everything else and you'll right it off as nothing more than those three deciding to leave town indefinitely." Jimmy says.

"And if I refuse?" Rosco says.

"If you refuse I'll kill...Salena is it? You know...she reminds me of someone...of a picture I saw once. That smile...that Duke. Make sure Luke knows I'm gonna kill his daughter if you don't give me exactly what I want." Jimmy says. "Say hello to Rosco Salena."

Cue anyone.

"What do you want Jimmy?" Rosco asks.

"I want my girls back and I don't want anyone coming after me." Jimmy says.

"You know that isn't gonna happen." Rosco answers.

"Course I know that but here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna tell Angel, and Lizzy they're gonna take a ride down to that old steel mill and Lizzy's gonna bring Molly. After that I'll take care of everything else and you'll right it off as nothing more than those three deciding to leave town indefinitely." Jimmy says.

"And if I refuse?" Rosco says.

"If you refuse I'll kill...Salena is it? You know...she reminds me of someone...of a picture I saw once. That smile...that Duke. Make sure Luke knows I'm gonna kill his daughter if you don't give me exactly what I want." Jimmy says. "Say hello to Rosco Salena."

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Hello" and has Jimmy walks away she gets up and attempts to kick him because she didn't think that he knew who her father was right now. The other guy looked at her and Says "Little girl, that wasn't very polite now, and now get back over there and look you have no control over the situation right now okay."

Meanwhile Angel was calling her step-brother she could tell that her grandfather didn't like what her father was telling him, and he was getting madder by the minute right now.

Mike picks up his cellphone and he Says "Hello Micheal Knight, what's going on and hello Angel hey say hello to Salena for me allright she's nice even thow I know her father and Lizzy lost me in the swamp months ago now."

Angel Says "Listen we got a big problem and it concerns Salena and my father as well, you see he kidnapped Salena thinking it was me and Grandpa is talking to him right now and not likely where the conversation is going right now as well."

Mike had woke up immediately right there and Says "What was that again Angel? Listen I'll meet you at your grandfather's house in a thirty minutes allright I think I can help a little bit now this doesn't sound good did you know that your father escaped from prison and he killed a guard while escaping he's considered armed and dangerous right now. Don't let your grandfather do anything that might endanger you or your mom or anybody else now."

Angel Says "I'll try but Mom is sick right now and the twins are fine and we got another sibling on the way as well."

Mike Says "Excuse me, again okay what's going oh please tell them playing a practical joke on the two of us now because this isn't very funny now."

Angel Says "It's no joke, Mom is six weeks pregnant right now and sick with something as well and listen why can't you let it drop with Aunt Lizzy now it's been a year Mike."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.