Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Cassidy said "i dont need a doctor"

meanwhile Cooter got to Daisy and Enos's and Vidalia opend the door

Angel Says "Cassidy, well maybe not one I'm talking about but when we was in Columbus you was gasping just I do before I was really getting sick with Asthma keep that in mind Cassidy."

Cue Anybody

Cassidy said "two words, NOT HAPPENING!"

Angel Says "Well okay, I denied it as well and look what happened with me now. You got to live and learn Cassidy. Does your father know about the gasping as well or was that just between us now."

Salena Says "I knew about it four months ago, I told Uncle Jesse about and I heard you last night as well that wasn't snoring Cassidy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel Says "Well okay, I denied it as well and look what happened with me now. You got to live and learn Cassidy. Does your father know about the gasping as well or was that just between us now."

Salena Says "I knew about it four months ago, I told Uncle Jesse about and I heard you last night as well that wasn't snoring Cassidy."

Cassidy sighes "still im keeping it secret"

"You two barrel racing. What do you say you drop by my place tomorrow and I'll show you what the rodeo people won't." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Cassidy, listen maybe you should tell them about your Asthma and tell your father he wants to know about this as well. And okay Lizzy we'll be there hey Cassidy hop in and why don't you try Barrel Racing it's way safer you almost got ran over today."

Salena Says "Cassidy, listen maybe you should tell them about your Asthma and tell your father he wants to know about this as well. And okay Lizzy we'll be there hey Cassidy hop in and why don't you try Barrel Racing it's way safer you almost got ran over today."

Lizzy was shocked at that

"Cassidy, you really need to talk to your father." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy was shocked at that

Angel seen that Cassidy didn't look good and looked at Lizzy and Says "Aunt Lizzy, maybe you should hold off on those lessons listen to Cassidy and somebody should really call Uncle Bo right now this doesn't sound good right now. Cassidy could borrow my inhaler for right now but she needs to see the docter it might stop it right now.

"

"Angel that's not a good idea we'll get you to a doctor just try to calm down and breathe." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "He's at the Sheriff's station with Mom right now, she'll understand in fact you might want to calm my mother down afterwards hearing Cassidy like this she sounds bad."

Lizzy grabbed up Molly and the diaper bag and helped Cassidy across the street.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "It will be okay, but listen you might want your dad when they do those test to determine how bad it really his as well."

just then Lizzy called Daisy cell phone "hey whats up?"

Angel Says "Cassidy the first time is always the worst believe, because you don't know what's going on I bet you feel like you got an elephant on your chest right now. Okay if I'm keeping Cassidy calm who's going to keep Uncle Bo calm about this whole thing you seen how he gets when Mom or me gets like that as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.