Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel smiled "fine if she has a girl, i get twenty bucks, and if she has a boy i give you twenty bucks"

Julie Says "Deal, but you know I don't think Shannon and Bo's twins are going to be identical now there hasn't been a set of identical yet."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angle sayd "you know, i think Aunt Daisy has an identical twin sister, Dixie Marie, she might have twins too"

Julie was taken by surprize and Says "Excuse me, no she doesn't I would've met her Angel I was raised with Daisy remember now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Julie was taken by surprize and Says "Excuse me, no she doesn't I would've met her Angel I was raised with Daisy remember now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Angel sayed "Uncle Enos told me she does,they were seperated when Aunt Daisys parents died look at this picture i found in her jeep its Daisy and another girl thats not you as kids"

Angel sayed "Uncle Enos told me she does,they were seperated when Aunt Daisys parents died look at this picture i found in her jeep its Daisy and another girl thats not you as kids"

Julie took a look at the picture and was surprized and Says "I'm sorry how come she never told me about this right here. So there is twins in the Duke family after all it's possible for Shannon and Bo to have identical twins sons now."

Julie took a look at the picture and was surprized and Says "I'm sorry how come she never told me about this right here. So there is twins in the Duke family after all it's possible for Shannon and Bo to have identical twins sons now."

Angel said "Uncle Enos said that she talked to Aunt Dixie on the phone and shes coming to Hazzard to visit"

Angel said "Uncle Enos said that she talked to Aunt Dixie on the phone and shes coming to Hazzard to visit"

Julie Says "That nice of her now, Uncle Julian says he's oldest of five and that he has a Uncle Pierre Beaugregard Tropicana that was a Nascar pioneer and that his son Rhett Pierre Tropicana and his grandson Rhett Jr. are still racing Angel talk about some family we have now."

Julie Says "That nice of her now, Uncle Julian says he's oldest of five and that he has a Uncle Pierre Beaugregard Tropicana that was a Nascar pioneer and that his son Rhett Pierre Tropicana and his grandson Rhett Jr. are still racing Angel talk about some family we have now."

Angel said "yeah"

Angel said "its nothting"

Julie Says "Angel he loves all of us and it's work related allright he's not cheating on me now okay. Besides Bonnie told me she likes Cooter, and doesn't know how to tell just yet and besides she doesn't know how Lizzy will take it as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.