Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

the doc says "you wont loose your baby"

Julie Says "Thank you, and this will be the last one weather it's a Christian Micheal or a Christina Michelle. I know it's a little early but I really want to honor my mother with a namesake now. Micheal doesn't know the middle name is coming from his name right now Doc. How's Angel doing you know she's calling Micheal I sure hope he's coming home I need him tonight."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Thank you, and this will be the last one weather it's a Christian Micheal or a Christina Michelle. I know it's a little early but I really want to honor my mother with a namesake now. Micheal doesn't know the middle name is coming from his name right now Doc. How's Angel doing you know she's calling Micheal I sure hope he's coming home I need him tonight."

Doc says "thats very nice"

doc nodds and lookes back at Julie

Julie Says "It will be okay Angel, your here and listen don't worry about me Doc I can always call Callie if I need some more help as well."

Angel Says "Mom are you sure?"

Julie Says "It's his job honey allright, he's not running away and leaving me now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.