Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel Says "Mom, got a call from her Uncle Julian and he wants to get together with everybody tomorrow at 5pm at the Boars Nest."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Twenty Five Years In Ohio

Julian Tropicana II is talking with his daughter Anita and he's mad because she had just changed her name to Blackwell it was her mother's maiden name and she wanted fame and fortune not this little itty bitty farm that her father had right now. She had seen her brother Julian Tropicana III come up and She Says "Dad, Jules will continue the family name the way he looks at his wife I know they'll have some kids now and listen I know I'm only eighteen years old but I got to get away and see some life of what's out there this can't be all there is sorry about this.

Present Day

Her father kept thinking about the day his own daughter walked right out his life, and he was didn't cry when she did he never received not one letter or phone call that she would be okay.

His wife Connie comes up and Says "I keep thinking about when Anita left why she have to leave now we don't even know what happened to her right now honey."

Julian Says "I do she died a little over six months ago and she had a one daughter and three sons her name was mentioned all over the news but she didn't want anybody knowing where she came from honey. Listen, I'm going to Hazzard and I found that her daughter Salena Christine Duncan well it's now Duke her father is that race car driver Luke Duke and well I meeting with my Christina's two sons and two daughters and her grandchildren as well and please come with me they need to meet with you. And I want to meet my only granddaughter as well it's important I wonder who she looks or what she looks like as well."

Twenty Five Years In Ohio

Julian Tropicana II is talking with his daughter Anita and he's mad because she had just changed her name to Blackwell it was her mother's maiden name and she wanted fame and fortune not this little itty bitty farm that her father had right now. She had seen her brother Julian Tropicana III come up and She Says "Dad, Jules will continue the family name the way he looks at his wife I know they'll have some kids now and listen I know I'm only eighteen years old but I got to get away and see some life of what's out there this can't be all there is sorry about this.

Present Day

Her father kept thinking about the day his own daughter walked right out his life, and he was didn't cry when she did he never received not one letter or phone call that she would be okay.

His wife Connie comes up and Says "I keep thinking about when Anita left why she have to leave now we don't even know what happened to her right now honey."

Julian Says "I do she died a little over six months ago and she had a one daughter and three sons her name was mentioned all over the news but she didn't want anybody knowing where she came from honey. Listen, I'm going to Hazzard and I found that her daughter Salena Christine Duncan well it's now Duke her father is that race car driver Luke Duke and well I meeting with my Christina's two sons and two daughters and her grandchildren as well and please come with me they need to meet with you. And I want to meet my only granddaughter as well it's important I wonder who she looks or what she looks like as well."

Back In Rosco's Julie Says "Dad you can hold them if you want to but becareful there sleeping right now and once there up they don't want to go back to sleep. They pulls this trick on Micheal all the time espeically at night there have there daddy's number right now and they can't even talk yet."

Just then a another door slams shut and both twins are awaken and cryin right now and Julie is trying to get Hope calmed and it seems that Rosco is working with a very stubborn Faith right now. These girls are going to be trouble when they get older he can tell allreadry he looked and noticed they were starting to have seperate looks right now and Julie Says "Yeah, I see you noticed dad who slammed that door loudly they were asleep on the ride over here geez on consideration at all."

Back In Rosco's Julie Says "Dad you can hold them if you want to but becareful there sleeping right now and once there up they don't want to go back to sleep. They pulls this trick on Micheal all the time espeically at night there have there daddy's number right now and they can't even talk yet."

Just then a another door slams shut and both twins are awaken and cryin right now and Julie is trying to get Hope calmed and it seems that Rosco is working with a very stubborn Faith right now. These girls are going to be trouble when they get older he can tell allreadry he looked and noticed they were starting to have seperate looks right now and Julie Says "Yeah, I see you noticed dad who slammed that door loudly they were asleep on the ride over here geez on consideration at all."

back at home while Daisy was cleaning the house and looking very tired Luke knocked on the door

"Hey I'm sorry for dropping by so late I just wanted to talk to you." Luke says. "Are you going to with Julie tomorrow? Lizzy wants to go but I'm not sure how Julie will take it."

Cue anyone.

Rosco and Julie finally got the twins all quiet and it seems she just looked and Says "Dad, I don't feel good and not in a pregnancy I swear I'm getting sick just lately. I really think Angel is going to have to drive me and twins home today."

Rosco and Julie finally got the twins all quiet and it seems she just looked and Says "Dad, I don't feel good and not in a pregnancy I swear I'm getting sick just lately. I really think Angel is going to have to drive me and twins home today."

"What's wrong?" Rosco asks.

Cue anyone.

"What's wrong?" Rosco asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I don't know I think I got the flu right now don't get wrong you know that haven't been in get my flu shot I've busy getting the twins nursery ready and taking them for their docter appointments that I just forget that's all I think I need to sit down I'm dizzy right now."

Julie Says "I don't know I think I got the flu right now don't get wrong you know that haven't been in get my flu shot I've busy getting the twins nursery ready and taking them for their docter appointments that I just forget that's all I think I need to sit down I'm dizzy right now."

"Alright go into the back bedroom there and lie down I'll have Doc Appleby come take a look at you. Don't worry about the twins Angel and I will take real good care of them." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

"Alright go into the back bedroom there and lie down I'll have Doc Appleby come take a look at you. Don't worry about the twins Angel and I will take real good care of them." Rosco says.

Cue anyone.

Angel pops in and Says "Grandpa I think Faith is wet she's up crying again and Mom hasn't been looking good since I got here yesterday."

Julie goes and lies down, she didn't realize she was tired right now as well. She Says "Somebody call Micheal, and tell him I'm sick as well."

Angel pops in and Says "Grandpa I think Faith is wet she's up crying again and Mom hasn't been looking good since I got here yesterday."

Julie goes and lies down, she didn't realize she was tired right now as well. She Says "Somebody call Micheal, and tell him I'm sick as well."

Rosco nods and as he changes the diaper he prods Angel into calling Micheal.

Cue anyone.

Rosco nods and as he changes the diaper he prods Angel into calling Micheal.

Cue anyone.

Angel calls her step-father and tells him that her mother is sick right now and where their at right now and that the twins are being taken care of right now.

Angel Says "Okay, Micheal are you sure your okay or do the two of you want me to stay longer but I'll still need a ride back to school thow."

"Could you stay a bit longer and look after the twins? I'll be back late tonight and I can give you a ride tomorrow." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

"Could you stay a bit longer and look after the twins? I'll be back late tonight and I can give you a ride tomorrow." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Yeah sure, hey there my baby sisters and I think if somebody snatched one fo them right in front of me like they did to Cassidy I would be very upset you should've seen her Micheal. I think me and Salena are related I just got called Salena by Aunt Daisy eariler today and also did you know that Mom is meeting along with her siblings is going to the Boars Nest to meet there Uncle Julian and his family tomorrow at 5pm and were included as well."

Angel had seen that her Grandpa had noticed that Hope had woken up as well right now and it seems he was walking her and singing to her as well.

Angel Says "Yeah sure, hey there my baby sisters and I think if somebody snatched one fo them right in front of me like they did to Cassidy I would be very upset you should've seen her Micheal. I think me and Salena are related I just got called Salena by Aunt Daisy eariler today and also did you know that Mom is meeting along with her siblings is going to the Boars Nest to meet there Uncle Julian and his family tomorrow at 5pm and were included as well."

Angel had seen that her Grandpa had noticed that Hope had woken up as well right now and it seems he was walking her and singing to her as well.

Angel hangs up with Micheal and Says "Grandpa you know Mom knows it's fifty percent chance of her having a boy, but she said that she's either naming the next one Christian or Christina she told me she wants her last baby named after her mother and my Grandmother now. I wish that me, Cassidy, Ruby, Faith and Hope could've known and especially Mom why she die so young I understand she was a redhead as well and quite a spitfire. You know I think Faith is going to be just like her Grandpa , Oh Hope why did you have to wake up again now you just have to be in on everything now. I sure hope that Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon are going to ready for there twins sons that are coming in less than four months maybe Mom should let them take care of twins one night Grandpa. And Aunt Callie and Uncle Tom, whow would've ever thought you do know if Aunt Callie has twins as well then then it's just setting a record now imagine three siblings and three sets of twins as well. And I hope Ashley and Jack twin's make it there so darn little as well, they too early from what I understand Grandpa."

Angel hangs up with Micheal and Says "Grandpa you know Mom knows it's fifty percent chance of her having a boy, but she said that she's either naming the next one Christian or Christina she told me she wants her last baby named after her mother and my Grandmother now. I wish that me, Cassidy, Ruby, Faith and Hope could've known and especially Mom why she die so young I understand she was a redhead as well and quite a spitfire. You know I think Faith is going to be just like her Grandpa , Oh Hope why did you have to wake up again now you just have to be in on everything now. I sure hope that Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon are going to ready for there twins sons that are coming in less than four months maybe Mom should let them take care of twins one night Grandpa. And Aunt Callie and Uncle Tom, whow would've ever thought you do know if Aunt Callie has twins as well then then it's just setting a record now imagine three siblings and three sets of twins as well. And I hope Ashley and Jack twin's make it there so darn little as well, they too early from what I understand Grandpa."

Daisy said "i might go"

Daisy said "i might go"

Meanwhile in Austin Debbie paced back and forth hoping her oldest brother knew what he was doing by inviting their oldest sisters kids to meet with him. The line went Christina, Julian II, Rita, Mike, Trevor, and then finally Debbie. She thought back to a time she had watched Christina and her brother's future wife Connie out racing horses. She had been too young to really understand it all but they had spent most of the day racing then finally finishing up talking on the phone to Christina's boyfriend and doing all sorts of girly things. Debbie remembered telling Rita that she wished she had a friend like that someday. It was like they were sisters more than best friends. She made up her mind then and called her oldest brother to tell him that she'd be there as well the next day.

Cue anyone.

Meanwhile in Austin Debbie paced back and forth hoping her oldest brother knew what he was doing by inviting their oldest sisters kids to meet with him. The line went Christina, Julian II, Rita, Mike, Trevor, and then finally Debbie. She thought back to a time she had watched Christina and her brother's future wife Connie out racing horses. She had been too young to really understand it all but they had spent most of the day racing then finally finishing up talking on the phone to Christina's boyfriend and doing all sorts of girly things. Debbie remembered telling Rita that she wished she had a friend like that someday. It was like they were sisters more than best friends. She made up her mind then and called her oldest brother to tell him that she'd be there as well the next day.

Cue anyone.

Connie's phone Rang and She Says "Debbie, how are you doing did you hear what my father-in-law did to Christina's Granddaughters and guess what I have a Granddaughter in Hazzard County as well her name is Salena Christina Duke and she's Anita's daughter she doesn't know she's a Tropicana just yet I can't wait to meet her right now see you tomorrow how's the kids doing as well."

Angel Says "Grandpa, Micheal isn't coming back till tomorrow and I'll be home with Mom and the twins and he told me that he'll drive me back to school as well. I wonder how dangerous his assignment can be he didn't even tell where he was going this time around."

Angel Says "Grandpa, Micheal isn't coming back till tomorrow and I'll be home with Mom and the twins and he told me that he'll drive me back to school as well. I wonder how dangerous his assignment can be he didn't even tell where he was going this time around."

Ashley and Jack was at the hospital visiting there twins and Ashley Says "Honey, there so small how are we going to handle when do get to take them home look at them there fighting for there lives right now. I don't believe they should've wait I wouldn't mind at all I was starting to enjoy being pregnant the morning sickness had finally gone away and everything. This ain't fair at all, if they would've waited they would've had a better chance at life there not even two pounds yet I know that the crucial weight for premiees as well. Oh I don't know if I can go through this again honey, give me sometime before we even think about having more kids okay, what if happens again and the next baby doesn't make it Jack?"

Ashley and Jack was at the hospital visiting there twins and Ashley Says "Honey, there so small how are we going to handle when do get to take them home look at them there fighting for there lives right now. I don't believe they should've wait I wouldn't mind at all I was starting to enjoy being pregnant the morning sickness had finally gone away and everything. This ain't fair at all, if they would've waited they would've had a better chance at life there not even two pounds yet I know that the crucial weight for premiees as well. Oh I don't know if I can go through this again honey, give me sometime before we even think about having more kids okay, what if happens again and the next baby doesn't make it Jack?"

"Whatever you want doll." He says softly kissing the top of her head.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.