Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"But Luke's gotta know that he's better than his father. I doubt he could hurt me if he tried." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says " I Know he wouldn't hurt you Lizzy, he's better than that but what if Salena found out about her Grandparents and what went on between then as well? You and Luke, or at least on of you has to discuss this with her Lizzy just keep it in mind allright."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says " I Know he wouldn't hurt you Lizzy, he's better than that but what if Salena found out about her Grandparents and what went on between then as well? You and Luke, or at least on of you has to discuss this with her Lizzy just keep it in mind allright."

"I know I think it's a topic that he's got to touch with her but I really hope that's not what made him so upset yesterday." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know I think it's a topic that he's got to touch with her but I really hope that's not what made him so upset yesterday." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "He hasn't been like this since he came back from Nam Lizzy! Something is really bothering him and Salena wants to know why her and Angel look so much alike for not being blood relatives personally I love to know myself the answer to this question but I wandering something myself what is my Uncle Julian like and I got a cousin by the same name as well what is there family likes now."

Julie Says "He hasn't been like this since he came back from Nam Lizzy! Something is really bothering him and Salena wants to know why her and Angel look so much alike for not being blood relatives personally I love to know myself the answer to this question but I wandering something myself what is my Uncle Julian like and I got a cousin by the same name as well what is there family likes now."

"I can't tell you what's wrong. I know Luke is upset and I know he's got his problems but he won't talk to me about it. I have no idea as to why the look so much alike maybe there is something that they haven't told you, maybe it's a coincidence. You'll have to talk to Rosco and find these things out." Lizzy says sighing.

Cue anyone.

"I can't tell you what's wrong. I know Luke is upset and I know he's got his problems but he won't talk to me about it. I have no idea as to why the look so much alike maybe there is something that they haven't told you, maybe it's a coincidence. You'll have to talk to Rosco and find these things out." Lizzy says sighing.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Unless Anita was really a half-sister to me, Callie and Kramer wouldn't that flip out Salena, talk about weird things happening now?"

"Who knows. It's too bad that your mom isn't around to ask and I doubt she's related to Rosco." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well if Salena and Angel, aren't both Coltranes it's very possible she might be another great-granddaughter of the Congressman's I don't know all of my Uncle's kids now just the name of one what her mother or me are cousins through the Tropicana's now."

Julie Says "Well if Salena and Angel, aren't both Coltranes it's very possible she might be another great-granddaughter of the Congressman's I don't know all of my Uncle's kids now just the name of one what her mother or me are cousins through the Tropicana's now."

"It would mean that you are related to the Duke's even if it is distant. Look Julie I have to go. Luke's probably waiting." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"It would mean that you are related to the Duke's even if it is distant. Look Julie I have to go. Luke's probably waiting." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie hung up and she knew the Dukes as family, and she didn't have to be blood related for them to be family she wonders it that was bothering her cousin now.

Angel walks in carrying Faith, and she Says "Mom you should've named her Reba look at her flame red hair she's getting and alot of it as well. She's going to need her first hair before she's two years and Hope she's getting dark hair like mine but where does she get her green eyes from now."

Cassidy finally got the bathroom and Salena was done and all ready as well she goes and sit down for breakfest and Says "Uncle Jesse how come if me and Angel aren't blood related why do we look so damm much alike now people are always calling me Angel in Hazzard it's getting on my nerves allreadry and bothering if we really are blood relatives. I know she's my cousin and Cassidy's cousin as well and it seems that there something I don't know quite yet as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie hung up and she knew the Dukes as family, and she didn't have to be blood related for them to be family she wonders it that was bothering her cousin now.

Angel walks in carrying Faith, and she Says "Mom you should've named her Reba look at her flame red hair she's getting and alot of it as well. She's going to need her first hair before she's two years and Hope she's getting dark hair like mine but where does she get her green eyes from now."

Cassidy finally got the bathroom and Salena was done and all ready as well she goes and sit down for breakfest and Says "Uncle Jesse how come if me and Angel aren't blood related why do we look so damm much alike now people are always calling me Angel in Hazzard it's getting on my nerves allreadry and bothering if we really are blood relatives. I know she's my cousin and Cassidy's cousin as well and it seems that there something I don't know quite yet as well."

Angel had Faith all ready for her Mom and looks at her Mother's cellphone and notices the picture of her and Faith sleeping and Says "When did you take this picture here Mom?"

Julie Says "Last Night, ain't it sweet I sent it too all of the family including Lizzy as well and she said it's sweet don't worry I know you look worried but I'm worried about Callie she called before Lizzy. Angel somebody followed her to your Grandfather's house and nobody was home but her and well he might be still there she sound very scared which is very rare for my sister. Can you help me get the twins in there car seats and I'm going to drop them off with your grandfather and listen stay in town as well you and Angel have been through enough whoever is watching he don't need another target as well."

Angel Says "Okay Mom, listen I'm going to spend the day with Aunt Lulu she's family and she really would like to just sit and talk. But I'm glad your leaving the twins with Grandpa they need to bond you know it seems he just wants to get to know them."

Julie Says "ANGEL, they can't talk yet what are you talking about right now?"

There was a phone call and Julie answers and the person on the other line Says "Hello is this Julie Duke?"

Julie Says "It's Duke-Knight right now, but why?"

The Speaker Says "I'm your Uncle Julian, listen I haven't been in touch with you ever and it seems that my father your grandfather treated you and your siblings bad now. I heard about the Amber Alert that your brother put on his youngest Ruby right. I would like meet with you and your siblings in Hazzard if you wish and bring your kids as well I'm bringing my family as well it will be just a like a family reunion and listen dad could be a real son of a ***** a times and I know this that's why you didn't here from me before. But arrange to have his great-granddaughters kidnapped that just way to much now."

Julie Says "Listen me us tomorrow at 5pm at the Boars Nest and let me call my siblings and let them know as well okay."

Julian Tropicana II hangs up, and Julie hangs up and she calls her Uncle Jesse asked him to tell Bo about the family meeting as well she wanted everybody there. She had just now to call her brother Jesse and her twin sister Callie right now as well it seemed that this was going to easy but she wandered if everybody wanted to meet him after all these years now.

Edited by Julieduke

Angel had Faith all ready for her Mom and looks at her Mother's cellphone and notices the picture of her and Faith sleeping and Says "When did you take this picture here Mom?"

Julie Says "Last Night, ain't it sweet I sent it too all of the family including Lizzy as well and she said it's sweet don't worry I know you look worried but I'm worried about Callie she called before Lizzy. Angel somebody followed her to your Grandfather's house and nobody was home but her and well he might be still there she sound very scared which is very rare for my sister. Can you help me get the twins in there car seats and I'm going to drop them off with your grandfather and listen stay in town as well you and Angel have been through enough whoever is watching he don't need another target as well."

Angel Says "Okay Mom, listen I'm going to spend the day with Aunt Lulu she's family and she really would like to just sit and talk. But I'm glad your leaving the twins with Grandpa they need to bond you know it seems he just wants to get to know them."

Julie Says "ANGEL, they can't talk yet what are you talking about right now?"

There was a phone call and Julie answers and the person on the other line Says "Hello is this Julie Duke?"

Julie Says "It's Duke-Knight right now, but why?"

The Speaker Says "I'm your Uncle Julian, listen I haven't been in touch with you ever and it seems that my father your grandfather treated you and your siblings bad now. I heard about the Amber Alert that your brother put on his youngest Ruby right. I would like meet with you and your siblings in Hazzard if you wish and bring your kids as well I'm bringing my family as well it will be just a like a family reunion and listen dad could be a real son of a ***** a times and I know this that's why you didn't here from me before. But arrange to have his great-granddaughters kidnapped that just way to much now."

Julie Says "Listen me us tomorrow at 5pm at the Boars Nest and let me call my siblings and let them know as well okay."

Julian Tropicana II hangs up, and Julie hangs up and she calls her Uncle Jesse asked him to tell Bo about the family meeting as well she wanted everybody there. She had just now to call her brother Jesse and her twin sister Callie right now as well it seemed that this was going to easy but she wandered if everybody wanted to meet him after all these years now.

Julian Tropicana II looks at a baby photo of a beautiful girl and he has brought his family here and his son knocked on his hotel room door and he opens it and son is wandering what his father is thinking of right now.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy reaches her father's garage and spots Luke leaning against the 57 Bell Air. She stops in front of him knowing that Cooter could hear everything if he listened. "I'm sorry Lizzy." Luke says.

"Sorry for what?" Lizzy asks.

"Sorry that...that I threatened you, sorry that I made you choose, sorry that I made you think I didn't want Vidalia, sorry that I lied to you and didn't tell you my problems."

"What problems would that be?" Lizzy asks.

"Well there's the fact, I'm not sure if we can make it with just this new baby, the wedding, and Salena's schooling come fall." Luke says.

"Luke Duke...Did you know I have an untouched bank account with 25,000 dollars in it? My whiskey running covered a lot of that plus what my grandmother left me and pay checks. I was working two jobs in Atlanta Luke don't worry about the money we'll make it."

"Even with all that...you...you don't think I'll turn out like my dad do you?" Luke asks softly.

"What do you mean?" Lizzy asks leading him into the office and leaving the door open a crack.

"My dad beat the crap out of my mom occasionally. You don't think I'll turn out like him do you?"

"Luke, when you found out about Salena and Anita lying to you what did you want to do?"

"Confront her and ask her why."

"And when I kicked you out what then?"

"Confront you and talk about it."

"Did you want to hit either one of us? Honestly?"

"No."

"Do you know why?" At Luke's confused look she smiled. "Because you love us. A man who is truly in love with a woman could never hit her. You didn't even think about raising a hand to us and that has to mean something. It means that you would never, could never hit us. I appreciate that more than anything." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy reaches her father's garage and spots Luke leaning against the 57 Bell Air. She stops in front of him knowing that Cooter could hear everything if he listened. "I'm sorry Lizzy." Luke says.

"Sorry that...that I threatened you, sorry that I made you choose, sorry that I made you think I didn't want Vidalia, sorry that I lied to you and didn't tell you my problems."

"Well there's the fact, I'm not sure if we can make it with just this new baby, the wedding, and Salena's schooling come fall." Luke says.

"Luke Duke...Did you know I have an untouched bank account with 25,000 dollars in it? My whiskey running covered a lot of that plus what my grandmother left me and pay checks. I was working two jobs in Atlanta Luke don't worry about the money we'll make it."

"Even with all that...you...you don't think I'll turn out like my dad do you?" Luke asks softly.

"What do you mean?" Lizzy asks leading him into the office and leaving the door open a crack.

"My dad beat the crap out of my mom occasionally. You don't think I'll turn out like him do you?"

"Luke, when you found out about Salena and Anita lying to you what did you want to do?"

"No."

"Do you know why?" At Luke's confused look she smiled. "Because you love us. A man who is truly in love with a woman could never hit her. You didn't even think about raising a hand to us and that has to mean something. It means that you would never, could never hit us. I appreciate that more than anything." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena and Cassidy had gotten to school and Cassidy could've sworn somebody followed the two of them and she Says "Salena, I think somebody was following us here don't ask me why it's a very strange feeling right now."

Back In Ohio, a young man and his wife and identical six month twin boys is standing at the door of a modest farm belonging to Julian Tropicana II and he is waiting for his father to open it right now he can't wait his father told he had some big news for him right now.

Salena and Cassidy had gotten to school and Cassidy could've sworn somebody followed the two of them and she Says "Salena, I think somebody was following us here don't ask me why it's a very strange feeling right now."

Back In Ohio, a young man and his wife and identical six month twin boys is standing at the door of a modest farm belonging to Julian Tropicana II and he is waiting for his father to open it right now he can't wait his father told he had some big news for him right now.

meanwhile Daisy is in town with Vidalia and says "im still thinking of baby names, if you wanna help me and Uncle Enos"

"No."

Cue anyone.

Julie had dropped off Angel and went to her father's office being careful not to go any farther she didn't get along with her Uncle at all. He thought she was making the biggest mistake of her life having the twins and she didn't like his poltics as well she made it all too clear as well. She was carrying both of twins and making sure the diaper bag didn't slide off her shoulder she wondered how Ashley, was going to manage to car seats and diaper bag lucky her daughter got the door before she went to Cooter's garage just now.

meanwhile Daisy is in town with Vidalia and says "im still thinking of baby names, if you wanna help me and Uncle Enos"

Vidalia Says "What about Cheyenne Pearl it sounds exotic don't you think oh hey Salena what are you doing here I thought you had school right now?"

Daisy said "yeah, i hope Enos is okay when it happens again, im touchy more than ever now"

"I'm sure Luke would agree about me. And by the way he and I made up, seems to think he'll end up like his dad and he's..." Lizzy trailed off and leaned forward so Vidalia and Angel couldn't here. "He seems to think we're having money problems. We're not though...I just wish he'd talk to me more." Lizzy leaned back and looked at Angel. "You do look like Salena...Don't you have an uncle that you don't know? It could be possible that Salena's Mother is his daughter. It would explain why you look so much alike."

Cue anyone.

"I'm sure Luke would agree about me. And by the way he and I made up, seems to think he'll end up like his dad and he's..." Lizzy trailed off and leaned forward so Vidalia and Angel couldn't here. "He seems to think we're having money problems. We're not though...I just wish he'd talk to me more." Lizzy leaned back and looked at Angel. "You do look like Salena...Don't you have an uncle that you don't know? It could be possible that Salena's Mother is his daughter. It would explain why you look so much alike."

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Mom, got a call from her Uncle Julian and he wants to get together with everybody tomorrow at 5pm at the Boars Nest."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.