Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke just sighed

A Little Later Salena Says "Dad, I was at this party with Cassidy and Alex pasted me a beer and right away I tossed it back at him. Well Josh has this glass bottle and it says Zima and I say that's a malt liqour right, and he's no it's spring water. Well before I knew I must've had at least five of those things and Josh had taken me to his cousin's house and well I woke up with one heck of hangover he actually gotten me drunk but I was eighteen years old. I remember waking the next morning and he says told me that for a Duke I wasn't bad as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

A Little Later Salena Says "Dad, I was at this party with Cassidy and Alex pasted me a beer and right away I tossed it back at him. Well Josh has this glass bottle and it says Zima and I say that's a malt liqour right, and he's no it's spring water. Well before I knew I must've had at least five of those things and Josh had taken me to his cousin's house and well I woke up with one heck of hangover he actually gotten me drunk but I was eighteen years old. I remember waking the next morning and he says told me that for a Duke I wasn't bad as well."

"Salena...you're mother isn't going to be happy about this." Luke says sitting on the edge of his daughter's bed.

"Salena...you're mother isn't going to be happy about this." Luke says sitting on the edge of his daughter's bed.

Salena Says "But Dad he tricked me, and I fell for it as well I can't believe it as well. You know he was laughing was I woke up with a hangover as well he didn't even care that I wasn't feeling that jerk as well."

Salena Says "But Dad he tricked me, and I fell for it as well I can't believe it as well. You know he was laughing was I woke up with a hangover as well he didn't even care that I wasn't feeling that jerk as well."

"I need you to be honest with me Salena...I don't care what happened. I don't care if you fell in love with him and you're seeing him...I really don't care Salena but I need to make sure what you're saying really happened." Luke says.

"I need you to be honest with me Salena...I don't care what happened. I don't care if you fell in love with him and you're seeing him...I really don't care Salena but I need to make sure what you're saying really happened." Luke says.

Salena Says "That's what happened dad I am being honest and no I'm not seeing him he just wanted a Duke girl and he knew that Angel can't stand him and Cassidy won't even talk to him as well there smart. Did you know that every beer that Alex gave her she served to Alex's dog honest and true now!"

Salena Says "That's what happened dad I am being honest and no I'm not seeing him he just wanted a Duke girl and he knew that Angel can't stand him and Cassidy won't even talk to him as well there smart. Did you know that every beer that Alex gave her she served to Alex's dog honest and true now!"

"I'll talk with him but if you're lying to me Salena you won't like what your mother has to say about it." Luke says.

"I'll talk with him but if you're lying to me Salena you won't like what your mother has to say about it." Luke says.

Salena Says "Yeah fat chance of him talking to you, he's with every cheerleader he can find right now and when he's not at school he's New York with his father as well. He actually told me how his father's stepbrother screwed up a few months ago but I don't know who he is talking about right now Dad."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrairt

Salena Says "Yeah fat chance of him talking to you, he's with every cheerleader he can find right now and when he's not at school he's New York with his father as well. He actually told me how his father's stepbrother screwed up a few months ago but I don't know who he is talking about right now Dad."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrairt

"Trust me I'll get him to talk. Oh Salena, hand over your car keys." Luke says.

"Trust me I'll get him to talk. Oh Salena, hand over your car keys." Luke says.

Salena reaches her purse and hands her keys to Luke and Says "Dad is happened three months ago and I never touched the stuff before and I might have Asthma there doing test in morning t determine how bad it is as well. Right now they have me on this oxygen but I don't like this mask right now."

Angel wakes up a little and Says "Uncle Luke, it's true you ought to here Josh talk at school he was bragging when he came back on how he got Salena drunk and he even telling his teammates she was easy as well. I wanted to him when I heard the talk but he's bigger than me and he's so much a jerk as well, he doesn't even care about Salena he just wants to see how many woman he can sleep with as well."

Salena reaches her purse and hands her keys to Luke and Says "Dad is happened three months ago and I never touched the stuff before and I might have Asthma there doing test in morning t determine how bad it is as well. Right now they have me on this oxygen but I don't like this mask right now."

Angel wakes up a little and Says "Uncle Luke, it's true you ought to here Josh talk at school he was bragging when he came back on how he got Salena drunk and he even telling his teammates she was easy as well. I wanted to him when I heard the talk but he's bigger than me and he's so much a jerk as well, he doesn't even care about Salena he just wants to see how many woman he can sleep with as well."

"You're not driving for three weeks." Luke says then leaves the room. He slowly goes back to Lizzy's room who is now sitting in a pair of sweats and t-shirt.

"They're letting me go home but they say Matt has to say here for another night." Lizzy says.

"He raped her." Luke says softly.

"Who did what to her?"

"Josh Hogg...our little girl."

"Give me the phone." Luke sighs but hands Lizzy the phone. "Hey Hughie..." Lizzy says when he picks up.

"You're not driving for three weeks." Luke says then leaves the room. He slowly goes back to Lizzy's room who is now sitting in a pair of sweats and t-shirt.

"They're letting me go home but they say Matt has to say here for another night." Lizzy says.

"He raped her." Luke says softly.

"Who did what to her?"

"Josh Hogg...our little girl."

"Give me the phone." Luke sighs but hands Lizzy the phone. "Hey Hughie..." Lizzy says when he picks up.

Hughie Says "Hey Lizzy, so you find gave up Luke for me and what's up right now?"

In Salena and Angel's room Angel Says "Salena, don't worry they still haven't told me where my car is at right now and they know about what I got in the glove as well. I suspect they got rid of it on me even thow I took a gun safety class and got a permit as well."

Salena Says "Dad's furious at me right now, but he seems to pick up on something you said is he really talking about me on campus right now."

Angel Says "Look he put you a must do list of the year, and yes he's not the nicest person around as well. I suspect that he wanted to try with Cassidy as well but it didn't work I can't picture her getting Alex's dog getting drunk instead of her as well."

Hughie Says "Hey Lizzy, so you find gave up Luke for me and what's up right now?"

In Salena and Angel's room Angel Says "Salena, don't worry they still haven't told me where my car is at right now and they know about what I got in the glove as well. I suspect they got rid of it on me even thow I took a gun safety class and got a permit as well."

Salena Says "Dad's furious at me right now, but he seems to pick up on something you said is he really talking about me on campus right now."

Angel Says "Look he put you a must do list of the year, and yes he's not the nicest person around as well. I suspect that he wanted to try with Cassidy as well but it didn't work I can't picture her getting Alex's dog getting drunk instead of her as well."

"Give up Luke for you? Not after what your nephew did to my step-daughter and by the way I just had Luke's son so give that dream up." Lizzy says.

"My nephew? JOSHUA DAVIS HOGG GET IN HERE!" Hughie yells. "What did he do?"

"What don't you ask him? Three months ago to Luke's daughter." Lizzy says.

"Alright boy you better start talking." Hughie demands glaring at his nephew.

"Give up Luke for you? Not after what your nephew did to my step-daughter and by the way I just had Luke's son so give that dream up." Lizzy says.

"My nephew? JOSHUA DAVIS HOGG GET IN HERE!" Hughie yells. "What did he do?"

"What don't you ask him? Three months ago to Luke's daughter." Lizzy says.

"Alright boy you better start talking." Hughie demands glaring at his nephew.

Josh is smiling and Says "I got her drunk and had my way with her and she actually believed me that Zima was bottled water man and I thought Cassidy was the blonde Uncle Hughie now."

Josh is smiling and Says "I got her drunk and had my way with her and she actually believed me that Zima was bottled water man and I thought Cassidy was the blonde Uncle Hughie now."

"How many times have your father and I warned you to stay away from those Duke girls. How many?" Hughie asks slapping Josh upside the head.

"How many times have your father and I warned you to stay away from those Duke girls. How many?" Hughie asks slapping Josh upside the head.

Josh Says "Hey she was flirting and she believed it was spring water now, and that Cassidy that Alex's dog drunk now he was trying the samething with her but it didn't too far and I think she hit him and drove off or something Uncle Hughie. Besides it my word againist here's but oh **** Cassidy was there as well and I think her father and Uncle is going to be mad at me now."

Josh Says "Hey she was flirting and she believed it was spring water now, and that Cassidy that Alex's dog drunk now he was trying the samething with her but it didn't too far and I think she hit him and drove off or something Uncle Hughie. Besides it my word againist here's but oh **** Cassidy was there as well and I think her father and Uncle is going to be mad at me now."

"I'm sure she was Josh but you've got to understand you are now going to have two very angry Duke's one, one angry Knight and one very angry Davenport after your skin and I'm telling you now when Lizzy Davenport gets ahold of you I'm gonna sit back and laugh. Your father warned you not to go near those girls but you wouldn't listen. Now that Salena's pregnant well...don't expect me to be holding your hand any more." Hughie says. "Lizzy I'm so sorry for what happened, Joey and I both warned him not to but he doesn't listen. And my son is going to catch hell for throwing that party. Listen Lizzy if there's anything I can do for you let me know."

"Thanks Hughie." Lizzy says.

"I'm sure she was Josh but you've got to understand you are now going to have two very angry Duke's one, one angry Knight and one very angry Davenport after your skin and I'm telling you now when Lizzy Davenport gets ahold of you I'm gonna sit back and laugh. Your father warned you not to go near those girls but you wouldn't listen. Now that Salena's pregnant well...don't expect me to be holding your hand any more." Hughie says. "Lizzy I'm so sorry for what happened, Joey and I both warned him not to but he doesn't listen. And my son is going to catch hell for throwing that party. Listen Lizzy if there's anything I can do for you let me know."

"Thanks Hughie." Lizzy says.

Josh Says " Uncle Hughie, if word gets out about me serving liqour to under 21 there goes my Pro football career oh why did I do that with Alex now as well."

Micheal's phone rings and He Says "Oh who is right now, and listen this had better be good the twins aren't sleeping and I know what Julie is talking about the teething right now as well. But I think they mean the liqour for the parents not the baby right now as well."

Josh Says " Uncle Hughie, if word gets about me serving liqour to under 21 there goes my Pro football career oh why did I do that with Alex now as well."

"Football career? Hell I'd be more worried about your college career and your life. When your father finds out about what you did he's gonna pull you from the Tarheels and he's gonna force you to come back home. Hell I have a feeling you're gonna be spending a few years in jail if they can prove what you did." Hughie says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.