Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay Says "Salena told me about him a couple of nights ago and one more thing, both of you might've forgotten she's eighteen years old and people make mistakes as well. I'm eighteen and Sam is seventeen years old as well but how come you don't like Joshua right now as well. Now wait a minute why doesn't anybody like the Hoggs in general now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Luke said "no reason okay Clay"

Kathy drove to the Duke Farm trying hold back the tears and she Says "Mr. Duke is Luke here I'm pregnant with his baby and my father wanted me to have an abortion. Oh my dad is the Sheriff I just found out a couple of days ago I don't know what to do right now as well."

Uncle Jesse smiles "come on in, and you must be Kathy"

(i just realized that too, sorry )

Clay said "okay" and goes out of the room

Julie was just about in tears looking at her father and Says "Dad, she's going to be crushed is she does lose the baby now." Meanwhile Salena is listening to everything and feeling bad for her cousin right now as well.

Julie was just about in tears looking at her father and Says "Dad, she's going to be crushed is she does lose the baby now." Meanwhile Salena is listening to everything and feeling bad for her cousin right now as well.

Rosco said "she wont loose the baby" then Clay walkes in "hey we got Sam back and the baby is fine"

Lizzy puts Matt in his cot then sits on the edge of the bed. Luke sits down beside her and wraps an arm around her. "We've...We've failed her." Lizzy sobs.

A Nurse walks in and Says "No you didn't she made the choice now?"

Clay said "we had to save Sam from her dad and some other guy, but she and the baby are fine, shes resting right now"

"That's great Clay." Rosco says.

In Lizzy's room she glares at the nurse who slowly backs out of the room. "Luke...I don't know what we're gonna do. Three babies in one house...How can we do this?" Lizzy asks.

Luke said "Clays either 18 or 19"

"You're missing the point and don't you dare try to bring up the fact that you're seven years my senior. The fact is that you love me and Clay loves Sam. Josh doesn't love her...You don't get it do you. This is a mother's worst nightmare. My baby is pregnant and...I can almost guarantee you he won't want the kid. If Josh is anything like his father he's not gonna want the kid." Lizzy says.

"You're missing the point and don't you dare try to bring up the fact that you're seven years my senior. The fact is that you love me and Clay loves Sam. Josh doesn't love her...You don't get it do you. This is a mother's worst nightmare. My baby is pregnant and...I can almost guarantee you he won't want the kid. If Josh is anything like his father he's not gonna want the kid." Lizzy says.

Luke said "and if he tries, he'll be damn sure he gets stopped"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.