Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

the doctor says "3 months exactly"

Salena Says "Wow, that means this is Joshua Hogg's baby but listen my Aunt Julie, Angel and my Aunt Daisy are all high risk mothers and were all Tropicana's as well now is there any chance I got Asthma like Angel, Clay and my Aunts and my Uncle as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena Says "Wow, that means this is Joshua Hogg's baby but listen my Aunt Julie, Angel and my Aunt Daisy are all high risk mothers and were all Tropicana's as well now is there any chance I got Asthma like Angel, Clay and my Aunts and my Uncle as well."

the doctor said "theres a chance"

the doctor says "of asthma"

Salena Says "Listen I just competed in the Barrel Races at my school and won a belt buckle I guess I can't do that for a while now. And twins everybody is having twins lately now as well."

the doctor said "we dont know if your gonna have twins or not yet"

Salena Says "How could Asthma be possible I have no symptons right now? Just this dragging feeling as well and you know how much ribbing I'll get if I did now as well."

the doctor laughed "like i said, thats something that your have to figure out your self"

Salena looks Says" you've been pushing this wheelchair while we've talking now as well oh that was smart and your a good docter as well."

"well thank you" the doctor says

back with Clay in Lizzys room, Luke comes in "Clay, Sam and the baby are fine"

The Docter settle Salena in and goes in Lizzy's room and tell Luke and Lizzy that Salena is three months pregnant and might have Asthma but they want to do tests to confirm it as well and that she asleep as well. And that she shares a room with Angel and that if somebody could get Mrs. Knight to go home and be with her husband as well.

The Docter settle Salena in and goes in Lizzy's room and tell Luke and Lizzy that Salena is three months pregnant and might have Asthma but they want to do tests to confirm it as well and that she asleep as well. And that she shares a room with Angel and that if somebody could get Mrs. Knight to go home and be with her husband as well.

Lizzy takes a deep breath and looks down at her son. "I know you're angry." Luke says.

"Angry doesn't cover it." Lizzy answers. "Clay can you see if you can talk Julie into going home?"

Lizzy takes a deep breath and looks down at her son. "I know you're angry." Luke says.

"Angry doesn't cover it." Lizzy answers. "Clay can you see if you can talk Julie into going home?"

Clay looks and Says "But Aunt Lizzy she's stubborn I'm not going to be able to get her to go home now she just won't listen to me now. Wait does she know what happened to me and Sam right now Luke, the only one she ever listens to is Uncle Luke and Uncle Jesse right now. No wait a minute my Grandfather is here I'll ask him to ask her about it as well Angel will be okay tonight as well."

Clay looks and Says "But Aunt Lizzy she's stubborn I'm not going to be able to get her to go home now she just won't listen to me now. Wait does she know what happened to me and Sam right now Luke, the only one she ever listens to is Uncle Luke and Uncle Jesse right now. No wait a minute my Grandfather is here I'll ask him to ask her about it as well Angel will be okay tonight as well."

Luke said "i know your angry Lizzy, but what for"

Luke said "how do you know about Joshua?"

Clay Says "Salena told me about him a couple of nights ago and one more thing, both of you might've forgotten she's eighteen years old and people make mistakes as well. I'm eighteen and Sam is seventeen years old as well but how come you don't like Joshua right now as well. Now wait a minute why doesn't anybody like the Hoggs in general now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.