Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Do you want her to get pregnant?" Lizzy snaps.

Salena Says "I skipped a dose Lizzy, and it was only one time is it possible I hope I'm not this isn't a family tradiiton I want to be in, and docter I'm dizzy right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena goes and gets the tests done and Clay says "Luke is outside talking to Bo, we saved Samantha"

Salena had looked at the docter and Says "So is this common then? What did you say you want me to stay overnight and that I got Flu that you know of as well? What will my father say if I'm pregnant now?"

"I really like this girl Clay and...I don't know if it matters to you or anything but...You have my permission and blessing to marry her. Don't screw that up." Lizzy says.

Clay Says "I love her too, but you know with who my dad is and who my granddad I can't turn out to be a screw up now it would look bad either way now. He doesn't know that Sam is pregnant right now as well."

Clay Says "I love her too, but you know with who my dad is and who my granddad I can't turn out to be a screw up now it would look bad either way now. He doesn't know that Sam is pregnant right now as well."

"I think it's best if you don't tell him and let me handle that." Lizzy says.

"I think it's best if you don't tell him and let me handle that." Lizzy says.

Clay Says "Are you sure about this Aunt Lizzy, and can I tell you something Uncle Luke did this Marine move that knocked Jackson's gun(Sam's father) out of his hand and the other guy George just back off as well."

"That's my Luke." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "Docter how can my body think it's pregnant what do you mean a hoax I feel like I'm pregnant right now as well. Oh there's Mono going around at school and there was this kissing booth at school a while ago as well."

the doctor said "thats something that you gotta sort out for your self"

Salena looks up and Says "So you are admitting me can I have the sameroom as Angel, she needs somebody right now she's going through alot anyways."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.