Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Sam say as Jackson takes the gag off "im sorry about getting pregnant, im sorry for everything, just get me out of here!"

Jackson Says "Well listen the van is out there and I'll untie and just get lost and I make up some excuse about you getting loose okay and listen at he'll shoot me instead of you I want that Grandchild of mine to be born Sammi."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Clay gets out and goes over to the building and tries to kick the door down

Jackson looks at George and asks if he wanted to get the door and besides I know that boy is the Sheriff's Grandson I'm going to try and corner him and keep him here and let Sam go then. Jackson Says "Sam I'm going to trade you for Clay and still get the deal that we want I hope you don't mind being used like this now."

Jackson looks at George and asks if he wanted to get the door and besides I know that boy is the Sheriff's Grandson I'm going to try and corner him and keep him here and let Sam go then. Jackson Says "Sam I'm going to trade you for Clay and still get the deal that we want I hope you don't mind being used like this now."

What George and Jackson didn't know was that Clay wasn't alone.

What George and Jackson didn't know was that Clay wasn't alone.

Jackson looks at Sam and Says "Okay, but I'm putting the gag back on because if he gets in I can't have you ruining the plan as well. And besides the Sheriff will be so upset that I have his son Grandson he won't be able to think for a while as well."

Jackson looks at Sam and Says "Okay, but I'm putting the gag back on because if he gets in I can't have you ruining the plan as well. And besides the Sheriff will be so upset that I have his son Grandson he won't be able to think for a while as well."

Sam looks and doesn't like the plan he told her he was going to let her instead her own father replaced the gag and was going to trade her for Clay now as well.

Jackson walks out he grabs his own daughter and Says "I want the boy, and you can my daughter back and nothing will happen as well."

Clay hears this and Says "Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke, I don't mind I know this is a trap but I got my knife and I got my wits and besides she's pregnant and I could handle it alot better than she could right now." He walks a little closer And Says " you promise to let your own daughter go if go willingly with you and George now."

Jackson Says "Yeah sure, but try nothing funny kid now as well." Jackson let his own go and she runs to Bo and Luke as Clay walks over to Jackson and he just grabs him and tells them to leave and looks at him and Says "I should've grabbed you to begin with and don't mind us you'll just be uncomfortable for a while that all but Sammi is okay now."

Edited by Julieduke

Sam looks and doesn't like the plan he told her he was going to let her instead her own father replaced the gag and was going to trade her for Clay now as well.

Jackson walks out he grabs his own daughter and Says "I want the boy, and you can my daughter back and nothing will happen as well."

Clay hears this and Says "Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke, I don't mind I know this is a trap but I got my knife and I got my wits and besides she's pregnant and I could handle it alot better than she could right now." He walks a little closer And Says " you promise to let your own daughter go if go willingly with you and George now."

Jackson Says "Yeah sure, but try nothing funny kid now as well." Jackson let his own go and she runs to Bo and Luke as Clay walks over to Jackson and he just grabs him and tells them to leave and looks at him and Says "I should've grabbed you to begin with and don't mind us you'll just be uncomfortable for a while that all but Sammi is okay now."

Jackson drags Clay in the backroom and he Says "Hey I said I would come willingly now you don't have to be so damm rough with me now."

Jackson gets Clay all tied up and gagged he knew the boy wasn't going anywhere right now as well and he calls the sheriff with a message and on the phone and Says "Got your Grandson Clay, you want him back give me back my brother. He's okay right now but didn't like the rough treatment and don't worry Sammi is fine right now and I had problem with snatching her to begin with right now as well."

Jackson drags Clay in the backroom and he Says "Hey I said I would come willingly now you don't have to be so damm rough with me now."

Jackson gets Clay all tied up and gagged he knew the boy wasn't going anywhere right now as well and he calls the sheriff with a message and on the phone and Says "Got your Grandson Clay, you want him back give me back my brother. He's okay right now but didn't like the rough treatment and don't worry Sammi is fine right now and I had problem with snatching her to begin with right now as well."

Jackson thought that was a little too easy with the kid right now as well and he thought that kid could be up to something as well. But he had put it out of his mind and he had thought of something he had told his Uncle's he has his knife and his wits and then he thought oh he couldn't possibly be up to anything right now there was no way of him getting right now. He looks at George and Says "Do you think that kid has a knife on him right now and can undo the ropes as well is it possible now as well?"

Jackson thought that was a little too easy with the kid right now as well and he thought that kid could be up to something as well. But he had put it out of his mind and he had thought of something he had told his Uncle's he has his knife and his wits and then he thought oh he couldn't possibly be up to anything right now there was no way of him getting right now. He looks at George and Says "Do you think that kid has a knife on him right now and can undo the ropes as well is it possible now as well?"

Luke comes back in the building "let Clay go!"

Luke said "you cant, Sam needs him"

Jackson had pointed his gun the Clay's temple and Says "I okay with her having the baby never said nothing about liking the boy who got her pregnant now."

George walked in and Says "What's going on right now Jackson?"

Clay was gagged but was paniced by just a smig and Jackson had manage to get his hands as well he couldn't do nothing but wait for somebody to do something right now as well.

Jackson had pointed his gun the Clay's temple and Says "I okay with her having the baby never said nothing about liking the boy who got her pregnant now."

George walked in and Says "What's going on right now Jackson?"

Jackson says "Clays about to not see his 19th birthday" and Luke says "please, please let Clay go, your daughter cant raise that baby without him"

Jackson says "Clays about to not see his 19th birthday" and Luke says "please, please let Clay go, your daughter cant raise that baby without him"

Clay was paniced and felt the cold steel of the gun right now and he look worried as well and Jackson coldly Says "You just leave and let us deal with the kid allright you got Sam and that's enough for now."

Clay was paniced and felt the cold steel of the gun right now and he look worried as well and Jackson coldly Says "You just leave and let us deal with the kid allright you got Sam and that's enough for now."

Luke steps over and knocks Jackson out cold with an exmarine move then looks at George "id advise you to jut step back"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.