Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Jackson Says "Nothing to you, just disappear with you so Clay never finds you again and sorry about having to tie you up and I know a father wouldn't do that to you as well but I'm not your normal father now. And I'm going to have put a gag in your mouth as well your asking too many questions right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"You don't want me you've told me that and kidnapping me isn't going to get your brother out it's going to get you locked up." Sam says.

"You don't want me you've told me that and kidnapping me isn't going to get your brother out it's going to get you locked up." Sam says.

Jackson had smacked his daughter and grabbed her and gagged her and tied her hands and ankles up as well and grabbed a sack because his friend told them they coming towards the high out as well. He picks her and her's crying as he carry's her in and takes the sack off and places her in the room and leave and then locks the door as well and Says "George are you sure this is going to work, look what I did to my own kid now as well. We should've kidnapped Clay and it would've easier for us right now as well she's crying in there right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Jackson had smacked his daughter and grabbed her and gagged her and tied her hands and ankles up as well and grabbed a sack because his friend told them they coming towards the high out as well. He picks her and her's crying as he carry's her in and takes the sack off and places her in the room and leave and then locks the door as well and Says "George are you sure this is going to work, look what I did to my own kid now as well. We should've kidnapped Clay and it would've easier for us right now as well she's crying in there right now."

"Shut up and do as I tell you. You want your brother out you'll do as I tell you." George answers.

"Shut up and do as I tell you. You want your brother out you'll do as I tell you." George answers.

Jackson Says "That's my daughter in there crying, look what I just did to her now. How can I father do that to his own child now George?"

"You said you didn't care as long as we got your brother out of jail now do you want him out or not?" George answers.

Jackson Says "Well yeah, but we should've taken both of them and now I bet that boy went to somebody and told them what happened as well. George don't you have a heart what if that was your duagher, heart and your not touching her I know that look as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Jackson Says "Well yeah, but we should've taken both of them and now I bet that boy went to somebody and told them what happened as well. George don't you have a heart what if that was your duagher, heart and your not touching her I know that look as well."

"Fine I won't touch the girl now just keep your trap shut and do as I tell you." George answers.

"Fine I won't touch the girl now just keep your trap shut and do as I tell you." George answers.

Jackson Says "Stay away from my daughter or I'll shoot you myself George she's mine and your not touching her okay."

Jackson Says "Stay away from my daughter or I'll shoot you myself George she's mine and your not touching her okay."

Comes back and Says "What if I don't do as I you tell me I thought we was partners George what are you up to right now?"

Clay looks at Bo and Luke and Says "It's not her father I was worried about it George he had beat me up pretty good and he actually whispered in my ear that him and Sam was going to have a good time now later."

Comes back and Says "What if I don't do as I you tell me I thought we was partners George what are you up to right now?"

Clay looks at Bo and Luke and Says "It's not her father I was worried about it George he had beat me up pretty good and he actually whispered in my ear that him and Sam was going to have a good time now later."

Luke said "shes pregnant, there not gonna do anything to her"

Luke said "shes pregnant, there not gonna do anything to her"

Jackson and George was at odds and they couldn't agree on anything right now about Sam right now. Jackson felt bad about what he had done to his own daughter and George didn't care what Jackson thought right now as well.

Jackson Says "I'm letting my daughter go I feel bad about this George and you can't do anything about besides this all wrong I'm supposed to be protecting her not tying her up and gagging her and throwing her in some locked room and letting her cry this all wrong."

In the General Lee, Clay Says "But what George does, I know her father wouldn't he's don't look the type from what I seen of him and besides I overheard Jackson say take the boy and he whispered something in his ear I think he knows who I'm related this must be why he didn't everybody knowing he had kids out there then with stuff like this going on as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Jackson and George was at odds and they couldn't agree on anything right now about Sam right now. Jackson felt bad about what he had done to his own daughter and George didn't care what Jackson thought right now as well.

Jackson Says "I'm letting my daughter go I feel bad about this George and you can't do anything about besides this all wrong I'm supposed to be protecting her not tying her up and gagging her and throwing her in some locked room and letting her cry this all wrong."

In the General Lee, Clay Says "But what George does, I know her father wouldn't he's don't look the type from what I seen of him and besides I overheard Jackson say take the boy and he whispered something in his ear I think he knows who I'm related this must be why he didn't everybody knowing he had kids out there then with stuff like this going on as well."

George said "you really gonna let her have that baby"

George said "you really gonna let her have that baby"

Jackson Says "She's pregnant, it's her decision and I can't force her to get an abortion right now she's old enough I didn't make her mother get an abortion now. I don't care it doesn't bother me right now she's old enough shoot my own mother was sixteen years old when I was born George I still want to tell her go free now."

Jackson Says "She's pregnant, it's her decision and I can't force her to get an abortion right now she's old enough I didn't make her mother get an abortion now. I don't care it doesn't bother me right now she's old enough shoot my own mother was sixteen years old when I was born George I still want to tell her go free now."

George says "shes 17, and the babys dad is a Duke, think about it"

Jackson Says "Were making a mistake and we should just return her to Clay and this is a big mistake George you know this as well."

Balladeer: It seems that Jackson doesn't want to see his little girl get hurt by George he's feeling very fatherly right now as well.

Balladeer: It seems that Jackson doesn't want to see his little girl get hurt by George he's feeling very fatherly right now as well.

In The General

Clay is mad as hell and he asked why they had taken his Sammantha the way they did as well.

Luke says "Clay calm down, you have your moms temper, gosh, just calm down, we'll find Sam"

Clay Says "But George I don't like his look as well,and when I had that Asthma attack the docter thinks my blood pressure might be too high as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.