Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay said "we all know she isnt"

Julie Says "Oh she is sound asleep they told me she's staying at least three nights because they need to get her a new prescription oh call Dr. Simms he wants to make sure yours is good as well Clay."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Clay nodds "oh did you hear, Samanthas parents kicked her out of the house"

Julie Says "I just did now, and his your folks letting her stay with you at her house now. Clay always read your inhaler don't let them get mixed you both had asthma attacks because of what Jason did now."

Julie Says "I just did now, and his your folks letting her stay with you at her house now. Clay always read your inhaler don't let them get mixed you both had asthma attacks because of what Jason did now."

Clay said "yes mom and Enos are letting her stay at the house and ill be sure to remember that Aunt Julie"

Clay said "yes mom and Enos are letting her stay at the house and ill be sure to remember that Aunt Julie"

Julie Says "I know because the night Angel was born I got the same lecture but mine was accidental and your cousin was on the way as well. Hey when a baby is coming things can get fouled up as well."

Clay said "what do you mean by fouled up?"

Julie Says "Well me and your Mom was visiting your Grandfather and I was having Contractions and it happened so fast well my waterbroke at his house and she delivered Angel well in the middle of delivering Angel I needed my inhaler and your Mom just absently handed me hers and I didn't read the label and well I almost had a bad attack at the hospital as well. By the way your Mom delivered Angel as well! So she was pretty much preocciuped as well, and your grandfather he was trying to get an ambulance for me as well at the sametime."

Julie Says "Well me and your Mom was visiting your Grandfather and I was having Contractions and it happened so fast well my waterbroke at his house and she delivered Angel well in the middle of delivering Angel I needed my inhaler and your Mom just absently handed me hers and I didn't read the label and well I almost had a bad attack at the hospital as well. By the way your Mom delivered Angel as well! So she was pretty much preocciuped as well, and your grandfather he was trying to get an ambulance for me as well at the sametime."

Clay said "oh wow, im scared of what could happen to Samantha, shes only 17"

Clay said "oh wow, im scared of what could happen to Samantha, shes only 17"

Julie Says "Clay, I was nineteen and Angel is nineteen she'll twenty by the time her baby come and Sammantha will be fine okay. She tell you something you might not want to repeat to her after she has the baby or she might get your shoulder like I did to my husband it was sore after I had the twins."

Julie Says "Clay, I was nineteen and Angel is nineteen she'll twenty by the time her baby come and Sammantha will be fine okay. She tell you something you might not want to repeat to her after she has the baby or she might get your shoulder like I did to my husband it was sore after I had the twins."

Clay said "ill try to help as much as i can"

Clay sighed

"Hey, Clay." Cooter says entering the room. "Listen about Sam's parents...There's nothing you can do. Lizzy's mom's parents were the same way. They kicked her out when she was pregnant with Lizzy so me and mom took her in until she married my best friend. Just reassure Sam that everything will work out and...well if they come around they come around. If they don't then it's their loss."

Cue anyone.

"Hey, Clay." Cooter says entering the room. "Listen about Sam's parents...There's nothing you can do. Lizzy's mom's parents were the same way. They kicked her out when she was pregnant with Lizzy so me and mom took her in until she married my best friend. Just reassure Sam that everything will work out and...well if they come around they come around. If they don't then it's their loss."

Cue anyone.

Clay smiles "thanks, by the way, were is Sam, i havent seen her since she told me to stop driving my moms jeep without a liscense"

"Hey Clay. I'd like you to meet your...cousin." Lizzy says. "Clay this is Mattie, Matt meet Clay."

Clay smiles and looks at Matt "hey there Matt, you better take care of your mamma when you get older, you hear me, and help your daddy as much as you can" and walks over to Samantha and puts a hand around her waist "im guessing youve met Sam, im gonna be a daddy soon"

Clay smiles and looks at Matt "hey there Matt, you better take care of your mamma when you get older, you hear me, and help your daddy as much as you can" and walks over to Samantha and puts a hand around her waist "im guessing youve met Sam, im gonna be a daddy soon"

Lizzy sighs and looks at the pair. "This isn't going to be easy for you two. Many people around here will start talking and well...Many of them think it's wrong to get pregnant before marriage but...Keep your head high and remind yourselves that you love each other and that you can do it." Lizzy says.

Lizzy sighs and looks at the pair. "This isn't going to be easy for you two. Many people around here will start talking and well...Many of them think it's wrong to get pregnant before marriage but...Keep your head high and remind yourselves that you love each other and that you can do it." Lizzy says.

Samantha sighes "im trying, but me and Clay have graduation tommarow and well, people at school are already talking, i dont know if i can do it"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.