Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay said "i wouldve defended her and my stepdad, even if it meant losing my own life"

Angel Says "Well I couldn't even get out of bed at the time, he fixed me good and I didn't really want to get shot either."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Clay said "i understand that, but why are yall so mad at me, what did i do"

Angel Says "Were not mad at you, were upset and were both pregnant so sometimes the hormones as acting weird at times that's all Clay."

Samantha says "im keeping this baby,and im waiting too, my parents just kicked me outta the house" and bursts out crying

Angel Says "Oh Sammantha that's awful don't they understand now as well, why don't you see if you can stay with Clay's parents now."

Samantha nodds and goes back to Daisy and Enoss room and tells her situation and Daisy and Enos agree just like that

Angel Says "Clay do you know what happened to our cousin her brother died two months before her parents and her stepgrandparents treated her like trash and she was a mess and that's when she had met Grandpa and Uncle Cosmos but becareful how to talk about him around her she thinks the world of him right now. This happened about four months ago as well."

Angel Says "Clay do you know what happened to our cousin her brother died two months before her parents and her stepgrandparents treated her like trash and she was a mess and that's when she had met Grandpa and Uncle Cosmos but becareful how to talk about him around her she thinks the world of him right now. This happened about four months ago as well."

Clay said "oh wow, i didnt know"

Clay said "oh wow, i didnt know"

Angel Says "Yeah, but she went on with college she told me she is finishing just a weak ago no matter how much she has to do with raising twins Clay she sure is stubborn now."

Clay said "then explain that to her, and Angel, i need help, how am i gonna help Samantha, im scared to death, i dont want to do something wrong"

Julie Says "Just be there, she is going to get moody and so is me and Angel as well don't go taking to heart what she saids okay."

Julie Says "Could you won't believe what I told your Uncle Micheal when I was pregnant with the twins now Clay."

Clay said "im just so afraid that i do or say something wrong and that will be the end of it, or ill do something that will make her give the baby up, i dont want that"

Clay said "im just so afraid that i do or say something wrong and that will be the end of it, or ill do something that will make her give the baby up, i dont want that"

Julie Says "Trust me just agree with anything she says and don't agrue with her either now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.