Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie is finally realizing about what happened to her today, and she looks at Angel and Says "We could've been goners do you have any ideas what he might've been planning if he would've succeeded in kidnapping me now if your Grandfather hadn't come through that door now. It's would've been bad now, he always said he would get back at me now but use you to get to me that's just low now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel says "he wont get us"

Angel says "he wont get us"

Julie Says "Angel, when you was a toddler he kidnapped it's lucky you don't remember that but I was tears when I remember that as well."

Angel Says "No wonder, I remember him now I was scared when it happened as well Mom but you never talked about it as well."

Julie Says "Angel, when you was a toddler he kidnapped it's lucky you don't remember that but I was tears when I remember that as well."

Angel Says "No wonder, I remember him now I was scared when it happened as well Mom but you never talked about it as well."

Angel just sits down and sighs

Angel just sits down and sighs

Julie Says "Angel, get back in bed your not supposed to be out of bed that's what the docter told you geez your just like your Uncle Bo right now. Stubborn to the core, you know you last year I know why they had that restrain because you probaly kept wanting to get out of bed now."

Julie Says "Angel, get back in bed your not supposed to be out of bed that's what the docter told you geez your just like your Uncle Bo right now. Stubborn to the core, you know you last year I know why they had that restrain because you probaly kept wanting to get out of bed now."

then Clay comes in "shes right Angel, and oh Aunt Julie, im gonna be a daddy! Samanthas pregnant!"

then Clay comes in "shes right Angel, and oh Aunt Julie, im gonna be a daddy! Samanthas pregnant!"

Angel Says "Is there something in the Hazzard Pond Mom? Clay learn to drive I mean get your license little brother!"

Clay said "im going to today, and Samanthas going to get hers, you know Samantha Lambert right?"

Angel Says "Yeah she's sweet she works at the post office, hey what's that look about now as well. Clay things happen even you know that now as well."

Clay says "if your suggesting that one of us gets hurt, it wont happen, ive drove my moms jeep today, please dont tell her that"

Julie,Angel and Sammantha all just look at Clay and Julie Says "Do you what kind of trouble you've been in somebody would've caught you Clay wow that was a big risk you don't listen either as well."

Julie,Angel and Sammantha all just look at Clay and Julie Says "Do you what kind of trouble you've been in somebody would've caught you Clay wow that was a big risk you don't listen either as well."

Clay said "i didnt drive it long, i know how to drive, okay, i just dont have a liscense"

Clay sighed "im gonna get a liscense today, okay?"

Julie Says "Do you know how many times I got a lecture from my Uncle Jesse now as well. About the different stuff as well, like the time I want to make a run and he caught he going to Tilly and he asked me what I was doing and I said nothing."

Julie Says "Do you know how many times I got a lecture from my Uncle Jesse now as well. About the different stuff as well, like the time I want to make a run and he caught he going to Tilly and he asked me what I was doing and I said nothing."

Clay sighed "im going to go get my liscense today okay, and so is Samantha"

Samantha stops Clay "Clay Dakota Duke, i will not have you acting like an idiot, if you keep up the way you are, its over and youll never see your child or me again"

Angel Says "Clay my mother could've gotten shot and me as well so if she upset you just got to understand what if he would've done that to your mother now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.