Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay says "okay"

Jesse had seen where his sister was and she looked upset and She Says "Excuse me Jesse, are you mad that the Sheriff is really my father because If I remember right the man that was my father legally also raised you for a while as well and you wasn't his son as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jesse had seen where his sister was and she looked upset and She Says "Excuse me Jesse, are you mad that the Sheriff is really my father because If I remember right the man that was my father legally also raised you for a while as well and you wasn't his son as well."

Jesse said "no im not mad"

Jesse said "no im not mad"

Julie Says "Then why don't you call me back it's long distance when I call you it sure seems like your rejecting me right now. Are you getting a divorce or something you seem distracted today?"

Jesse just said "its personal"

Julie Says "Personal, uh oh I just watched a few weeks ago my ex-husband almost choke our little sister to death and if wasn't for Callie's quick thinkin she might've been dead and Angel's as well."

Jesse then hangs up the phone

Julie is finally realizing about what happened to her today, and she looks at Angel and Says "We could've been goners do you have any ideas what he might've been planning if he would've succeeded in kidnapping me now if your Grandfather hadn't come through that door now. It's would've been bad now, he always said he would get back at me now but use you to get to me that's just low now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.