Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Ashley says "i know"

Clay Says "Can I ask you something right now how come you don't look alot like me and Angel now Ashley."

Ashley Says "Because my mother was Aunt Lizzy's cousin Clay and that makes me a Davenport-Coltrane I know it's very unusual combination as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Clay Says "Can I ask you something right now how come you don't look alot like me and Angel now Ashley."

Ashley Says "Because my mother was Aunt Lizzy's cousin Clay and that makes me a Davenport-Coltrane I know it's very unusual combination as well."

Julie Says "There's something really important we got to talk to right now as well, you see I got really concerned when I went researching our Grandmother and Mother a few weeks ago as week. And what I had found out got me really frightened as well, you see what we didn't know was that Our Grandma Tropicana died from a Stroke and our Mother died from a heart attack but before she had a heart attack she had a baby girl and that girl has the same birthday as Daisy does in fact that's the girl she had now. And don't get mad now, our mother died a few hours after having our sister well she's just found out as well. The docters discovered this amazing fact almost by accident I know what your thinking that she abandoned Me, you and Jesse right now and didn't care what happened to Callie and had another baby as well. But it turns out that Me,Callie and Daisy all have the same father as well, I don't know why she let Uncle Jesse raise us and well I don't know what she did but really we can't blame Daisy for this right now it's not our fault now. Maybe Mom was unhappy after she survived the car crash and well couldn't face us kids afterwards as well and it seems I found out something else as well that might explain somethings as well. You have a half-sister and her name is Emma Brown and she married to John Brown and she has three boys I know what your thinking right now she's lucky as well. When neither of us even have one right now as well. It seems that after I was born that the man that put his name down as my father must've not have been able to forgive Mom after all and well he might've strayed as well. I know this alot to be thinking about right now but Uncle Jesse has been in contact with your other sister as well it turns out that the day of the accident before they had a big fight and it was last ditch effort from Mom to stay married and well fate led to that accident as well. Emma is a about a year younger than you and according to Uncle Jesse she looks somewhat like you now as well and she is some sorta of cop now as well and there's more Clay is really your nephew as well. But I was just thinking what if he decides to change his name because dad doesn't have anybody to keep his name going now for the future it wouldn't bother me now and Luke and Lizzy have Little Mathew Jeeter Duke, so it's not like the Duke name won't be continued right now as well. Clay is adjusting to the news as well and he's well confused right now and he's talking with Ashley right now he called Kramer a Flake I heard that from here now and she didn't like it too much now but he reminds me so much of my father now and also you as well."

Julie Says "There's something really important we got to talk to right now as well, you see I got really concerned when I went researching our Grandmother and Mother a few weeks ago as week. And what I had found out got me really frightened as well, you see what we didn't know was that Our Grandma Tropicana died from a Stroke and our Mother died from a heart attack but before she had a heart attack she had a baby girl and that girl has the same birthday as Daisy does in fact that's the girl she had now. And don't get mad now, our mother died a few hours after having our sister well she's just found out as well. The docters discovered this amazing fact almost by accident I know what your thinking that she abandoned Me, you and Jesse right now and didn't care what happened to Callie and had another baby as well. But it turns out that Me,Callie and Daisy all have the same father as well, I don't know why she let Uncle Jesse raise us and well I don't know what she did but really we can't blame Daisy for this right now it's not our fault now. Maybe Mom was unhappy after she survived the car crash and well couldn't face us kids afterwards as well and it seems I found out something else as well that might explain somethings as well. You have a half-sister and her name is Emma Brown and she married to John Brown and she has three boys I know what your thinking right now she's lucky as well. When neither of us even have one right now as well. It seems that after I was born that the man that put his name down as my father must've not have been able to forgive Mom after all and well he might've strayed as well. I know this alot to be thinking about right now but Uncle Jesse has been in contact with your other sister as well it turns out that the day of the accident before they had a big fight and it was last ditch effort from Mom to stay married and well fate led to that accident as well. Emma is a about a year younger than you and according to Uncle Jesse she looks somewhat like you now as well and she is some sorta of cop now as well and there's more Clay is really your nephew as well. But I was just thinking what if he decides to change his name because dad doesn't have anybody to keep his name going now for the future it wouldn't bother me now and Luke and Lizzy have Little Mathew Jeeter Duke, so it's not like the Duke name won't be continued right now as well. Clay is adjusting to the news as well and he's well confused right now and he's talking with Ashley right now he called Kramer a Flake I heard that from here now and she didn't like it too much now but he reminds me so much of my father now and also you as well."

In The Meantime Clay walked in where Julie and Bo were chatting and he Says "Are you mad at my Mom or is my Grandmother right now which I had never met in my life. I heard what the two of you talking about as well, it's not Mom's fault now and it sounds like they didn't have a really solid marriage to begin with as well."

Julie Says "Clay your way too young to understand about and I found out four months ago and still trying to understand what happened as well. But I do know one thing just because your parent does something doesn't mean your going to do the very samething but Angel's well it just a lack of planning but yeah she's at least two months pregnant which will make you a Uncle as well. If this baby makes the docter keeps thinking she's going to lose the baby her and I are what they call high-risk mother and that just means that it makes a pregnancy a little more difficult than normal now."

In The Meantime Clay walked in where Julie and Bo were chatting and he Says "Are you mad at my Mom or is my Grandmother right now which I had never met in my life. I heard what the two of you talking about as well, it's not Mom's fault now and it sounds like they didn't have a really solid marriage to begin with as well."

Julie Says "Clay your way too young to understand about and I found out four months ago and still trying to understand what happened as well. But I do know one thing just because your parent does something doesn't mean your going to do the very samething but Angel's well it just a lack of planning but yeah she's at least two months pregnant which will make you a Uncle as well. If this baby makes the docter keeps thinking she's going to lose the baby her and I are what they call high-risk mother and that just means that it makes a pregnancy a little more difficult than normal now."

Bo went over to him "Clay, no one is blaming your mamma for nothing, right Julie?"

Bo went over to him "Clay, no one is blaming your mamma for nothing, right Julie?"

Julie Says "That's right we just talking about it right now and Clay I heard from Angel and I really think you should get your drivers license did you know if you was caught anywhere without one you can't get a temp for two years now."

Julie Says "That's right we just talking about it right now and Clay I heard from Angel and I really think you should get your drivers license did you know if you was caught anywhere without one you can't get a temp for two years now."

Clay Says "So wait a minute it makes things little more confusing Aunt Julie let see if get this straight now you have two older brothers right and there's Aunt Callie and Mom and then theres Uncle Cosmos Kramer and he's Grandpa's Son in New York City and he's Ashley's Father as well. And Uncle Bo you have your older brother Jesse, and Aunt Julie, Mom and Aunt Callie and now this younger sister named Emma now as well."

Dr. Jesse Spencer walks in and Says "Hey Clay, I'm not that old now I'm only Luke's age geez you make me sound like 50 or 60 years there and hey you must be Daisy's son geez he looks like the Sheriff alot now."

Julie Says "Daisy is our sister and her father and this is her oldest song Clay Dakota Duke and he's eighteen years old. And your 65 right Jesse, only teasing you right now okay. And good news as well I'm three months pregnant and Callie is five months pregnant and Daisy just had twins about three months early. Oh wait a minute Shannon and Bo has newborn twin daughters right now as well there names are Maria and Jennifer as well. Ashley had her twins three months early and she had a boy and girl long story on that right now as well. Jack took off, and he wouldn't want to come back right her dad is mad at him right now as well. Angel has diabetes and Asthma and is at least two months pregnant and me and her are both considered hight-risk mother and the docter thinks she might lose the baby as well. But for some reason not everybody thinks she will right now as well."

Somebody follows Jesse and he Says "Not much, but I'm worried for Angel right now it's possible she could lose the baby if her docter thinks so right now Julie. And wow, this Dr. Sloan and I work with at the hosptial in California and his son Steve Sloan he wanted a little vacation and his son had time off and they wanted to meet this sister I keep bragging about being a CSI now as well."

Julie Says "Wait a minute your Dr. Sloan nice to meet I thought you be taller from the way Jesse talks about you now. I'm not a CSI right now I'm trying to quit and Micheal is around here as well and so Callie she's my twin sister and Daisy is actually my little sister and your baby sister as well Jesse."

Brian had been at the Penn for over a week now and he wandered how his family was doing they had given the address if he wanted to write and some stamps as for letters as well. He missed everybody, this place was hell for him right now and this will be his home for five years now and he wandered if Elaine had their baby yet and what she named him he knew her address by heart he sat down and wrote " Dear Elaine, This is Brian sorry about what I did to you I hope you have our son and he is healthy and I sure he looks like you now as well. I miss Vidalia right now more than ever funny to think what you didn't think you wanted is the first you miss when your gone. I miss our times Jerry, George and Kramer as well man could they cut up as well now, I miss my father right now as well. But most of all I miss working on my sister's 57 Chevy that car is really something and now it's only a memory right now. Why did I mess up like I did I had a wonderful wife and stepdaughter she liked me in the beginning at least I think Angel like me now as well. I keep hoping to wake up one day and all of this was just one big nightmare now, and I wish Julie, Daisy, Callie, Lizzy and everybody else a the best of luck with everything now. I was fool the way I treated Julie when she told she was pregnant with my child and then when she told me it was boy and she was happy for the very samething as well. Well I should've been hugging her instead of hitting her so much that she lost the baby now I am a real jerk Elaine and this place they don't like me at all they know what I did to you, Elaine and Angel and my unborn baby as well. And one quick question I heard Kramer tell somebody that you was carrying a boy is that true right now as well. I wish I could be by your side once everything is settled and I can leave the state of Georgia well I'm moving back to New York City and never leaving again. You see that was my first mistake was now, I wanted to be near my family then everything was going bad for me I dried from the drugs I was taking I am thinking more clearly right now and I keep thinking of what I through away as well. Man was I fool as well this really stinks as well there is no privacy here but they promised me that they don't read letter that us inmates send to our loved ones now. Dad and Lizzy came to see me and Lizzy about cried when she had seen me as well, this is place is terrible if you had my son by now can you send me a picture of and keeping sending pictures even if they are just snapshots please I would love to see how my boy is doing right now.

With Love, Brian Lee Davenport."

Brian had folded up the paper and addressed the envelope and he waited for the mail call and he did and the guard came by and picked it up and went and mailed it for him. Then he did the samething for his father and sister as well, he even addressed one letter to Vidalia inside his Father's letter and asked if he could get her to write to him while they are apart as well.

Back at the Hosptial Julie was thinking about her past life and remember today wad day that her Brian gotten married all those years ago as well. And how he wanted it kept a secret as well he had put her through so much pain in the years they lived together and was married those few short months as well. She had wished the best for him, but didn't speak of him anymore around her husband or anybody the only she had to remind her of the years with Brian was that Ultrasound from the baby boy that was never born she still kept it was the only photo she had of her son. She had looked at Clay and Says "Clay do you ever have regrets in life right now, because the choices you make in life can sometimes bite you in the but and I can't bear to discuss this right now but you have to know about my past by now right."

Clay Says "Mom and my Step-Dad talk about it sometimes and how you was married before as well but it wasn't meant to be as well. But Mom says that I would've had another brother but he didn't live that long thow and she had a hardtime getting over it as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Brian had been at the Penn for over a week now and he wandered how his family was doing they had given the address if he wanted to write and some stamps as for letters as well. He missed everybody, this place was hell for him right now and this will be his home for five years now and he wandered if Elaine had their baby yet and what she named him he knew her address by heart he sat down and wrote " Dear Elaine, This is Brian sorry about what I did to you I hope you have our son and he is healthy and I sure he looks like you now as well. I miss Vidalia right now more than ever funny to think what you didn't think you wanted is the first you miss when your gone. I miss our times Jerry, George and Kramer as well man could they cut up as well now, I miss my father right now as well. But most of all I miss working on my sister's 57 Chevy that car is really something and now it's only a memory right now. Why did I mess up like I did I had a wonderful wife and stepdaughter she liked me in the beginning at least I think Angel like me now as well. I keep hoping to wake up one day and all of this was just one big nightmare now, and I wish Julie, Daisy, Callie, Lizzy and everybody else a the best of luck with everything now. I was fool the way I treated Julie when she told she was pregnant with my child and then when she told me it was boy and she was happy for the very samething as well. Well I should've been hugging her instead of hitting her so much that she lost the baby now I am a real jerk Elaine and this place they don't like me at all they know what I did to you, Elaine and Angel and my unborn baby as well. And one quick question I heard Kramer tell somebody that you was carrying a boy is that true right now as well. I wish I could be by your side once everything is settled and I can leave the state of Georgia well I'm moving back to New York City and never leaving again. You see that was my first mistake was now, I wanted to be near my family then everything was going bad for me I dried from the drugs I was taking I am thinking more clearly right now and I keep thinking of what I through away as well. Man was I fool as well this really stinks as well there is no privacy here but they promised me that they don't read letter that us inmates send to our loved ones now. Dad and Lizzy came to see me and Lizzy about cried when she had seen me as well, this is place is terrible if you had my son by now can you send me a picture of and keeping sending pictures even if they are just snapshots please I would love to see how my boy is doing right now.

With Love, Brian Lee Davenport."

Brian had folded up the paper and addressed the envelope and he waited for the mail call and he did and the guard came by and picked it up and went and mailed it for him. Then he did the samething for his father and sister as well, he even addressed one letter to Vidalia inside his Father's letter and asked if he could get her to write to him while they are apart as well.

Back at the Hosptial Julie was thinking about her past life and remember today wad day that her Brian gotten married all those years ago as well. And how he wanted it kept a secret as well he had put her through so much pain in the years they lived together and was married those few short months as well. She had wished the best for him, but didn't speak of him anymore around her husband or anybody the only she had to remind her of the years with Brian was that Ultrasound from the baby boy that was never born she still kept it was the only photo she had of her son. She had looked at Clay and Says "Clay do you ever have regrets in life right now, because the choices you make in life can sometimes bite you in the but and I can't bear to discuss this right now but you have to know about my past by now right."

Clay Says "Mom and my Step-Dad talk about it sometimes and how you was married before as well but it wasn't meant to be as well. But Mom says that I would've had another brother but he didn't live that long thow and she had a hardtime getting over it as well."

Julie Says "Clay somethings are best unspoken, if you know what I mean right now. This is sorta of anniversary for me and somebody else right now. But it's kinda of painful and so hard to forget this day as well I just keep thinking to myself what if right now, what if he hadn't changed, what if he was just a little more nicer to me all the time as well. But I'm married to Micheal right now and you know what if a few months my first anniversary is coming up as well and well I wanted to have the biggest party this county as ever seen right now."

Jesse looks at his brother not knowing what their sister was talking about right now as well she was so vague. Bo knew what she was talking about now and he wandered what could've triggered these memories right now as well. Jesse finally Says "Okay Sis, what in the world are you and Clay talking about I'm lost and yes I know your first anniversary is coming up as well. I'm really lost as well, your so deep in thought right now as well. Hey can somebody tell me where Brian Lee Davenport is at I haven't seen him since I got back he's still helping his father right. He is such a nice guy and that 57 Chevy of his that is really something as well."

Julie looks and Says "You didn't know the way I knew allright and I'm going to see how my daughter is doing right now talk to you later."

Clay Says "Oh it must be painful she got upset when you said that he was a nice guy just now Uncle Jesse and I don't know who she is mad at right now."

Jesse Says "Pregnancy hormones, I would just dismiss her little outburst I got used to when she was pregnant with Angel she would just snap at anybody for the littlest thing now and without warning as well."

Clay Says "No it's more that Pregnancy hormones it much more than that in fact don't bring him up with my Mom as well. She would probaly be the sameway as well they both get real emotional when you mention his name as well Uncle Jesse(Dr.Spencer). Mom keeps saying someday she'll tell me all about it now but it hasn't come up yet it's like they ignore the fact that he had something to do with them right now as well. Now I haven't been here in Hazzard long enough to know who Brian Lee Davenport or what he could've done to make the two of them so mad but the mere mention of his name well they both are like that right now."

Jesse looks at his brother and Says "What's wrong with our sister right now and why does me talking about Brian Lee Davenport make her so upset right now. There's something really important and very emotional I don't know right now as well."

Dr. Sloan Says "Jesse, please let this go whatever is bothering her she can't discuss with you right now and well it's must very personal right now as well. You keep tellingme that there is things about your sister that you don't know right now and this must be one of them and is true about what happened to her twenty years ago now that might cause her to still get upset about the littlest thing right now as well."

Clay Says "It doesn't concern that at all, it something in the past ten years Dr. Sloan and concerning Mom as well now. All I know is that Brian's daughter is being raised by my Mom and StepDad right now and well that Vidalia doesn't even talk about her father around my Mom right now as well."

Jesse Says "Your only eighteen years old, your very smart for your age it's like you can understand people even right now. And it's best if we don't ever know what was bothering her right now as well."

Julie Says "Clay somethings are best unspoken, if you know what I mean right now. This is sorta of anniversary for me and somebody else right now. But it's kinda of painful and so hard to forget this day as well I just keep thinking to myself what if right now, what if he hadn't changed, what if he was just a little more nicer to me all the time as well. But I'm married to Micheal right now and you know what if a few months my first anniversary is coming up as well and well I wanted to have the biggest party this county as ever seen right now."

Jesse looks at his brother not knowing what their sister was talking about right now as well she was so vague. Bo knew what she was talking about now and he wandered what could've triggered these memories right now as well. Jesse finally Says "Okay Sis, what in the world are you and Clay talking about I'm lost and yes I know your first anniversary is coming up as well. I'm really lost as well, your so deep in thought right now as well. Hey can somebody tell me where Brian Lee Davenport is at I haven't seen him since I got back he's still helping his father right. He is such a nice guy and that 57 Chevy of his that is really something as well."

Julie looks and Says "You didn't know the way I knew allright and I'm going to see how my daughter is doing right now talk to you later."

Clay Says "Oh it must be painful she got upset when you said that he was a nice guy just now Uncle Jesse and I don't know who she is mad at right now."

Jesse Says "Pregnancy hormones, I would just dismiss her little outburst I got used to when she was pregnant with Angel she would just snap at anybody for the littlest thing now and without warning as well."

Clay Says "No it's more that Pregnancy hormones it much more than that in fact don't bring him up with my Mom as well. She would probaly be the sameway as well they both get real emotional when you mention his name as well Uncle Jesse(Dr.Spencer). Mom keeps saying someday she'll tell me all about it now but it hasn't come up yet it's like they ignore the fact that he had something to do with them right now as well. Now I haven't been here in Hazzard long enough to know who Brian Lee Davenport or what he could've done to make the two of them so mad but the mere mention of his name well they both are like that right now."

Jesse looks at his brother and Says "What's wrong with our sister right now and why does me talking about Brian Lee Davenport make her so upset right now. There's something really important and very emotional I don't know right now as well."

Dr. Sloan Says "Jesse, please let this go whatever is bothering her she can't discuss with you right now and well it's must very personal right now as well. You keep tellingme that there is things about your sister that you don't know right now and this must be one of them and is true about what happened to her twenty years ago now that might cause her to still get upset about the littlest thing right now as well."

Clay Says "It doesn't concern that at all, it something in the past ten years Dr. Sloan and concerning Mom as well now. All I know is that Brian's daughter is being raised by my Mom and StepDad right now and well that Vidalia doesn't even talk about her father around my Mom right now as well."

Jesse Says "Your only eighteen years old, your very smart for your age it's like you can understand people even right now. And it's best if we don't ever know what was bothering her right now as well."

Julie had finally found her daughter's room trying to hide that she was upset she walked in right now it still bothered her and everybody that knew her ex-husband thought he was a saint now. Her actually asked where he was eariler he didn't even return her phone calls anymore and sometimes she just wanted to talk in the past four months she just wanted him to be there for her. It was long distance for her to call him and he never even return a phone call back to her she didn't understand what she did to him but he never was there for her like he had said when she had the twins three months early as well. He didn't even pay attention to what she was going through either she still adjusting to that bombshell she got before she got hit by the car as well. It seems she had just bonded to her father because he was there and she knew she could count on Bo, but her older brother was never around the phone when she needed to talk lately she still wandered what he did to him that could be that bad now. But on the other hand Kramer was involved a little too much as well, and she didn't like how he was trying to interfere in her life all the way from New York City as well.

Angel and Salena both look at her and Angel Says "Mom what's wrong I know your oldest brother doesn't even bother to return your phone calls ever since you found the truth right now as well."

Salena looks and Says "Oh that's terrible right now as well."

Julie Says "He pretended not to know what was bothering me as well I told him what was going on in so many messages. All those times waiting for a phone call to know if he even still cares about his sister now it just hurts and I told what happened in the past couple of weeks and he still acts like he doesn't know yet. He had no idea that I'm trying to quit my job either I don't know what's going with him right now as well Angel and Salena."

Micheal was finally where Bo, Jesse, and Clay was talking and he looks and Says "So she was here what happened and why did she storm to her daughter's room, the only my wife does that if somebody mentions her ex-husband who could've done that right now. Doesn't everybody how hard the past four months has been on her right now, she had to deal with him and the twins as well and the fact that she doesn't want to go back to work as well and her boss doesn't understand why as well."

Jesse looks at his brother-in-law and Says "Oh I've such an idiot now, that's what was bothering lately I understand I feel bad everytime she calls I never return the calls to her she must think that I hate her or something right now. Excuse me could you tell what room Angel is in right now does somebody know right now as well."

Clay Says "I hope you better at apologizing than sticking your foot in your mouth now because you have Aunt Julie upset she wants to cry right now. Mom gets like that everytime you mention the same guy as well for some reason or another."

Julie had finally found her daughter's room trying to hide that she was upset she walked in right now it still bothered her and everybody that knew her ex-husband thought he was a saint now. Her actually asked where he was eariler he didn't even return her phone calls anymore and sometimes she just wanted to talk in the past four months she just wanted him to be there for her. It was long distance for her to call him and he never even return a phone call back to her she didn't understand what she did to him but he never was there for her like he had said when she had the twins three months early as well. He didn't even pay attention to what she was going through either she still adjusting to that bombshell she got before she got hit by the car as well. It seems she had just bonded to her father because he was there and she knew she could count on Bo, but her older brother was never around the phone when she needed to talk lately she still wandered what he did to him that could be that bad now. But on the other hand Kramer was involved a little too much as well, and she didn't like how he was trying to interfere in her life all the way from New York City as well.

Angel and Salena both look at her and Angel Says "Mom what's wrong I know your oldest brother doesn't even bother to return your phone calls ever since you found the truth right now as well."

Julie Says "He pretended not to know what was bothering me as well I told him what was going on in so many messages. All those times waiting for a phone call to know if he even still cares about his sister now it just hurts and I told what happened in the past couple of weeks and he still acts like he doesn't know yet. He had no idea that I'm trying to quit my job either I don't know what's going with him right now as well Angel and Salena."

Micheal was finally where Bo, Jesse, and Clay was talking and he looks and Says "So she was here what happened and why did she storm to her daughter's room, the only my wife does that if somebody mentions her ex-husband who could've done that right now. Doesn't everybody how hard the past four months has been on her right now, she had to deal with him and the twins as well and the fact that she doesn't want to go back to work as well and her boss doesn't understand why as well."

Jesse looks at his brother-in-law and Says "Oh I've such an idiot now, that's what was bothering lately I understand I feel bad everytime she calls I never return the calls to her she must think that I hate her or something right now. Excuse me could you tell what room Angel is in right now does somebody know right now as well."

Clay Says "I hope you better at apologizing than sticking your foot in your mouth now because you have Aunt Julie upset she wants to cry right now. Mom gets like that everytime you mention the same guy as well for some reason or another."

Clay sighes "it okay"

Clay sighes "its okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.