Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "im not gonna let Clay get hurt, im sorry, tell him to come here"

Micheal went and looked for Clay and he was sitting there he had heard from his grandfather and Says "But, how come nobody told me about this before I wished I would've know before now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal said "i dont know, but your mom wants to talk to you"

Clay Says "Well okay, but my sister told on me about not having my drivers license eariler that stinks I'm working on it but I know all the basics right now."

Clay Says "Well okay, but my sister told on me about not having my drivers license eariler that stinks I'm working on it but I know all the basics right now."

Micheal nodds and walkes him down to Daisys room and Daisy says "listen, after what happend to your step dad today, and Micheal told me your plan for the police academy, ive decided that im gonna have to say no to you"

Micheal nodds and walkes him down to Daisys room and Daisy says "listen, after what happend to your step dad today, and Micheal told me your plan for the police academy, ive decided that im gonna have to say no to you"

Clay Says "But I'm eighteen years old Mom, and I can't believe the Sheriff is actually my grandfather and he just scolded me about the idea of driving without a valid drivers license just now."

Clay Says "But I'm eighteen years old Mom, and I can't believe the Sheriff is actually my grandfather and he just scolded me about the idea of driving without a valid drivers license just now."

Daisy said "please Clay dont, i dont wanna loose you, please dont go to the police academy, plus, you have asthma on top of everything, and please dont turn the subject to my dad"

Daisy said "please Clay dont, i dont wanna loose you, please dont go to the police academy, plus, you have asthma on top of everything, and please dont turn the subject to my dad"

Clay Says "Okay, are you saying I might get turned down because of Asthma oh this stinks now no wonder Angel doesn't like having it now."

Daisy laughed "yeah"

Clay Says "Angel has just as big of problem as I have right now as well. She really needs to know how to swim as well I can swim like a fish now it's one of my favorites things to do now as well, I couldn't wait for the city pools to open up growing up now."

Clay Says "Angel has just as big of problem as I have right now as well. She really needs to know how to swim as well I can swim like a fish now it's one of my favorites things to do now as well, I couldn't wait for the city pools to open up growing up now."

Daisy said "i love softball my self at your age, your stepdad loved football"

Daisy said "please calm down"

Clay Says "I'm fine, it's just it bothers me right now Mom. Why did I have to find out what the Sheriff told me today? I am nothing like him everybody keeps telling me in town I remind them of him at my age now."

Daisy said "hopefully he doesnt"

Clay Says "Yes, I found out as well that Kramer is actually my Uncle and Ashley is my cousin I'm thinking seeing how she is doing right now. But what is really cool is that Uncle Bo really is my Uncle now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.