Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Salena says "yeah"

Angel Says "Then Mom heard and she called Grandpa as afterwards and they talked on the phone for a while she needed to know more information about it. But he's going to be one deputy short now as well Salena."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena says "okay fine, but when Micheal cant do all that Uncle Enos does on a daily basis, dont come to me and say a i didnt warn ya"

Angel Says "Well they got my brother Mike as well and he could fill in for the time being as well."

Salena says "oh goody, the two worst substitutes for policemen, sorry about that, thats my thoughts, and Clay told me that he wants to go to the police academy"

Angel Says "Oh he wants to be just like our Grandfather then, does Aunt Daisy know yet right now."

Salena says "you try explaining to her that her long lost son wants to go and get im self killed and see if she doesnt freak out"

Angel Says "Not me, besides Mom is talking with Uncle Bo and she aiming to explain that Daisy is actually his sister right now as well."

Daisy hears the news and says "oh no, absolutly not gonna happen, Clay will NOT be going to the police academy"

Micheal looks and Says "It's his choice Daisy, I know but they'll teach how to protect himself and they got bulletproof vest. And you don't think I don't worry about my son as well when he's on a case or something now."

Micheal looks and Says "It's his choice Daisy, I know but they'll teach how to protect himself and they got bulletproof vest. And you don't think I don't worry about my son as well when he's on a case or something now."

Daisy said "Enos had on a bullet proof vest too, did that stop him from getting shot in the shoulder, NO, and plus Clay has asthma, hes not going!"

Daisy said "Enos had on a bullet proof vest too, did that stop him from getting shot in the shoulder, NO, and plus Clay has asthma, hes not going!"

Micheal Says "He's not going tomorrow, let him decide for himself don't push your son away now Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.