Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie Says "Daisy, I think I might want to see how our brother is doing right now and then I think I might check on Angel as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie walks in her brothers room and apparently he was laughing at something and she looked and she had seen it was a Ray Stevens Music Video right now and she just sat down and was watching as well. She never could resist one of his songs now she especially loved "Used Cars" she remembered going to Branson, MI with Micheal on their Honeymoon and he got the Ray Stevens fever as well. She remembered him cracking up with the song "Used Cars, Sittin Up With Dead and This Is Your Daddy's Oldsmobile" and she seen how he was enjoying the show as well she never thought he had laughed so much at his Theatre now. They even had the chance to meet him backstage as well, and she couldn't help ask him if he knew the Sheriff of Hazzard County from the condition of the car in the one song now.

Julie Says "Oh Bo, you should've seen Micheal listening to Ray Stevens perform the song "Used Cars " live it's even better than on cd or cassette tape now. I see your feeling better right now as well I wander what the nurse thinks about this right now, you I think that "The Streak" is the most funniest now of all his music videos. What's your favorite song of his now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie walks in her brothers room and apparently he was laughing at something and she looked and she had seen it was a Ray Stevens Music Video right now and she just sat down and was watching as well. She never could resist one of his songs now she especially loved "Used Cars" she remembered going to Branson, MI with Micheal on their Honeymoon and he got the Ray Stevens fever as well. She remembered him cracking up with the song "Used Cars, Sittin Up With Dead and This Is Your Daddy's Oldsmobile" and she seen how he was enjoying the show as well she never thought he had laughed so much at his Theatre now. They even had the chance to meet him backstage as well, and she couldn't help ask him if he knew the Sheriff of Hazzard County from the condition of the car in the one song now.

Julie Says "Oh Bo, you should've seen Micheal listening to Ray Stevens perform the song "Used Cars " live it's even better than on cd or cassette tape now. I see your feeling better right now as well I wander what the nurse thinks about this right now, you I think that "The Streak" is the most funniest now of all his music videos. What's your favorite song of his now."

In the Meantime it seems that Angel and Salena was watching "Speed Zone" and they just loved the beginning credits of the song especially when Angel Says "I would love to try that with my own car now Salena, I guess I'm just a daredevil at heart the only problem is that our lake here isn't big enough for that right there as well."

Salena Says "That does look like so much fun now?"

Edited by Julieduke

In the Meantime it seems that Angel and Salena was watching "Speed Zone" and they just loved the beginning credits of the song especially when Angel Says "I would love to try that with my own car now Salena, I guess I'm just a daredevil at heart the only problem is that our lake here isn't big enough for that right there as well."

Salena Says "That does look like so much fun now?"

Daisy just looked at Enos for awhile

Daisy puts David in his little bed and takes the twins "so cute, go ahead Micheal"

Micheal went down the hall and he had seen that Angel and Salena was watching SpeedZone and Says "I sure wouldn't want John Candy parking my car now."

Micheal said "just like Julie, Daisy, and Lizzy can as well"

Angel Says "She ha s some kind of a gift now, oh Salena did you know that Mom, Aunt Callie and Aunt Daisy are actually all sisters and they have the same parents as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.