Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie Says "Yeah, sorry dad we disagree with that dang docter if Daisy wants to take the chance then why get that done."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco says "Daisy and Enos make beautiful kids, i wouldnt mind having one or two more grandkids from the, Daisy even though its dangerous im not going to stop you"

Rosco says "Daisy and Enos make beautiful kids, i wouldnt mind having one or two more grandkids from the, Daisy even though its dangerous im not going to stop you"

Julie Says "Dad, do you feel the sameway about me and Micheal as well and Callie and Tom I know you don't always get along with Tom now."

Rosco sighes "i believe in forgive and forget, i wont stop ya'll either"

Julie Says "Thanks Dad, one question does anybody know this yet but my daughter has two names even thow the docters thinks she's going to lose the baby and that is Scarlett Rose and Rhett Ross and I keep wandering where she got Ross from now."

Julie Says "Thanks Dad, one question does anybody know this yet but my daughter has two names even thow the docters thinks she's going to lose the baby and that is Scarlett Rose and Rhett Ross and I keep wandering where she got Ross from now."

Daisy said "from FRIENDS, that cool tv show, i love it, if my next babys a girl, im either nameing her Racheal, Pheobie or Monica"

Daisy said "from FRIENDS, that cool tv show, i love it, if my next babys a girl, im either nameing her Racheal, Pheobie or Monica"

Julie Says "You don't understand Daisy she's never watched the show the only possiblty is from a name dictionary and Ross is variation of Dad's name now."

Daisy said "maybe thats were shes got it from then, but if my next babys a boy, his names definatly going to be Joey, hes hott"

Julie Says "Well that's true but nobody's tells anybody Micheal I just said that now okay."

Daisy laughed

Micheal walks in carrying both twins and Says "Oh they missed you Julie, they need their Momma right now apparently oh I found out from a resident Pediatrican there both teething right now I was a little concerned right now he gave me a little advice and he told me don't use liqour he doesn't approve of that method for babies now."

Julie Says "Oh honey, be prepared we get even less sleep now I remember going through that with Angel now. But funny I didn't have a pregnant nineteen daughter and Pregnant at the time as well this will be a challenge and with Angel it was just one now as well."

Micheal Says "Sounds like fun, listen I just heard about Enos so that guy really meant to shoot my wife as well and he was protecting her as well. Oh thanks Honey, I noticed you let out my pants for me as well you they fit much better they was a little snug."

Julie Says "I didn't let out your pants now, and I didn't move your button over either as well. Think about this right now thow?"

Micheal Says "You mean I lost weight thanks to that really strict diet you've been following lately I really miss that candy dish now sweatheart."

Julie Says "Yeah, and no I'm going to bring it back out again you know I'm watching my sugar for the past almost four months now as well." She grabs little Faith and Says "Hey Callie wants some practice again this Faith right here and well I can't hold both right now." Callie is holding Faith right now and Says "Oh very funny, I wish everybody will stop that joke allreadry I've held babies before now."

Julie is holding Hope and Says "You missing your Mama right now as well and you and sister is going to big sister in less than year now. Oh your getting a little brother as well I know you wanted a sister but you got one of them allreadry."

Micheal Says "Amazing how she talks to those two as their going say something back to them now, and yeah I'm pretty excited about the boy right now I missed so much of Mike's life growing up it's even funny right now. And I get I lost weight, allthough I do have more energy lately and well one thing thow can please well I don't know what can you do about all this attention I get from the girls in Hazzard now honey. You know I'm a one woman man, they don't seem to understand this quite yet as well and the last time I was with my son they asked if he was my brother which I really like that compliment now."

Julie Says "Micheal just show them your wedding band and well there's a but that Jeff Foxworthy says about the difference between Single Guys and Married Guys."

Edited by Julieduke

Micheal walks in carrying both twins and Says "Oh they missed you Julie, they need their Momma right now apparently oh I found out from a resident Pediatrican there both teething right now I was a little concerned right now he gave me a little advice and he told me don't use liqour he doesn't approve of that method for babies now."

Julie Says "Oh honey, be prepared we get even less sleep now I remember going through that with Angel now. But funny I didn't have a pregnant nineteen daughter and Pregnant at the time as well this will be a challenge and with Angel it was just one now as well."

Micheal Says "Sounds like fun, listen I just heard about Enos so that guy really meant to shoot my wife as well and he was protecting her as well. Oh thanks Honey, I noticed you let out my pants for me as well you they fit much better they was a little snug."

Julie Says "I didn't let out your pants now, and I didn't move your button over either as well. Think about this right now thow?"

Micheal Says "You mean I lost weight thanks to that really strict diet you've been following lately I really miss that candy dish now sweatheart."

Julie Says "Yeah, and no I'm going to bring it back out again you know I'm watching my sugar for the past almost four months now as well." She grabs little Faith and Says "Hey Callie wants some practice again this Faith right here and well I can't hold both right now." Callie is holding Faith right now and Says "Oh very funny, I wish everybody will stop that joke allreadry I've held babies before now."

Julie is holding Hope and Says "You missing your Mama right now as well and you and sister is going to big sister in less than year now. Oh your getting a little brother as well I know you wanted a sister but you got one of them allreadry."

Micheal Says "Amazing how she talks to those two as their going say something back to them now, and yeah I'm pretty excited about the boy right now I missed so much of Mike's life growing up it's even funny right now. And I get I lost weight, allthough I do have more energy lately and well one thing thow can please well I don't know what can you do about all this attention I get from the girls in Hazzard now honey. You know I'm a one woman man, they don't seem to understand this quite yet as well and the last time I was with my son they asked if he was my brother which I really like that compliment now."

Julie Says "Micheal just show them your wedding band and well there's a but that Jeff Foxworthy says about the difference between Single Guys and Married Guys."

Micheal Says "Are you talking about the bit where Married guys are hunched down looking for change now, and how there's coupons in the wallet where there used to something else as well."

Julie Says "Oh yeah, you've heard it before as well you still like that line as well. But your forget what SINGLE stands didn't you honey."

Micheal Says "Not in front of the children now?"

Julie Says "Oh yeah, we wouldn't want all these babies here hearing that now as well and Callie is pretty funny as well."

Micheal Says "And I think I'm starting to become one of those guys that whips out the babies pictures so everybody can see how pretty my daughters really are now. It's funny the twins aren't even six months old and I'm allreadry starting to do that right now you know Mike was laughing about until I told him just wait till next year son you'll be doing that as well now."

Julie Says "Yeah but next year we'll have four kids between us and two grandchildren as well to show pictures of as well. Oh wait a minute we might even Daisy's and Eno's twins, Lizzy and Luke's son and Callie and Tom's twins picture in are wallets now as well. Hey Dad you might want to get a bigger wallet by the time next year comes around now as well, and I forget about Shannon and Bo's four girls can you imagine that one now they told them Shannon was expecting boys and she had girls now again. Oh does anybody think that those two will ever have a son right now but somehow I don't think they seem to mind trying now."

Micheal Says "Are you talking about the bit where Married guys are hunched down looking for change now, and how there's coupons in the wallet where there used to something else as well."

Julie Says "Oh yeah, you've heard it before as well you still like that line as well. But your forget what SINGLE stands didn't you honey."

Micheal Says "Not in front of the children now?"

Julie Says "Oh yeah, we wouldn't want all these babies here hearing that now as well and Callie is pretty funny as well."

Micheal Says "And I think I'm starting to become one of those guys that whips out the babies pictures so everybody can see how pretty my daughters really are now. It's funny the twins aren't even six months old and I'm allreadry starting to do that right now you know Mike was laughing about until I told him just wait till next year son you'll be doing that as well now."

Julie Says "Yeah but next year we'll have four kids between us and two grandchildren as well to show pictures of as well. Oh wait a minute we might even Daisy's and Eno's twins, Lizzy and Luke's son and Callie and Tom's twins picture in are wallets now as well. Hey Dad you might want to get a bigger wallet by the time next year comes around now as well, and I forget about Shannon and Bo's four girls can you imagine that one now they told them Shannon was expecting boys and she had girls now again. Oh does anybody think that those two will ever have a son right now but somehow I don't think they seem to mind trying now."

Daisy laughed again "i dont think so" then they wheeled Enos who was awake and was in another bed into the room and placed the bed right next to Daisys and Daisy said "Enos, honey are you okay"

Enos said "well i knew if i didnt stop him that he would shoot your and Angel"

Julie looked and Says "Micheal had you ever thought what you would do without me and Angel around and what about the twins I can't think about that right there and sorry about getting shot and I see the bulletproof vest that I gave you helped somewhat now. Here we are having another baby and I almost got shot now, and my daughter as well I think of what might've happened right now as well."

Julie looked and Says "Micheal had you ever thought what you would do without me and Angel around and what about the twins I can't think about that right there and sorry about getting shot and I see the bulletproof vest that I gave you helped somewhat now. Here we are having another baby and I almost got shot now, and my daughter as well I think of what might've happened right now as well."

Micheal said "i couldnt even imaging what it would be like without the two of you"

Micheal said "i couldnt even imaging what it would be like without the two of you"

Julie Says "That's so sweet, and I'm the sameway sometimes I feel like I want to quit now and sometimes I just don't know right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.