Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Wow...I thought I had taught her better than that but...I guess some things just get the better of you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Also Aunt Callie told she has diabetes and Asthma and the docter says that she is a high risk mother just like her own Mom is now. That's why she is so thin right apparently she can eat everything and still keep losing weight now. I wish I could do that Lizzy now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena Says "Also Aunt Callie told she has diabetes and Asthma and the docter says that she is a high risk mother just like her own Mom is now. That's why she is so thin right apparently she can eat everything and still keep losing weight now. I wish I could do that Lizzy now."

"That's not good. You're like your father I bet. Can eat a bunch and then with his high activities he keeps it off." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"That's not good. You're like your father I bet. Can eat a bunch and then with his high activities he keeps it off." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "From what I hear her Grandfather thinks she might lose the baby, but Angel doesn't think she even thinking about either Scarlett Rose or Rhett Ross for a baby name now."

Salena Says "From what I hear her Grandfather thinks she might lose the baby, but Angel doesn't think she even thinking about either Scarlett Rose or Rhett Ross for a baby name now."

Julie walks in and apparently Callie was talking with Daisy right now, they was talking about pregnancy with twins and everything. Julie Says "Hey there, yeah Dad is encouraging her to keep the baby but you know there a chance she might lose the baby as well. You know the same sermon I got when I found out I was pregnant the sametime around but so far haven't lost my baby yet he's tough this one. Did you know that Seamus J. Brock came by and even tried taking me hostage and I had no miscarriage this baby is one toughie and I've been through what Angel is going through right now as well. But she taking it alot better than I ever did, I kept dening I was pregnant until I heard Angel's heartbeat and couldn't deny it any longer now Luke and Lizzy. Now I wasn't a type of mother that didn't want a baby, I just extremely scared and trying to forget about what happened that's all and Salena I think Angel might want to talk to you right now she is talking with her Grandfather right now as well. And besides I want to talk to your father and Lizzy and about your Uncle Bo right now, something as come up that maybe they might want to know about as well okay."

Salena Says "Well Okay."

After Salena leave Julie Says "Bo had a Asthma Attack and only got treatment because Daisy insisted upon it now geez he is just like my daughter. Boy are the two of them stubborn now the whole time before Angel admitted she wasn't feeling well she kept saying she needed to go back to college now."

Julie walks in and apparently Callie was talking with Daisy right now, they was talking about pregnancy with twins and everything. Julie Says "Hey there, yeah Dad is encouraging her to keep the baby but you know there a chance she might lose the baby as well. You know the same sermon I got when I found out I was pregnant the sametime around but so far haven't lost my baby yet he's tough this one. Did you know that Seamus J. Brock came by and even tried taking me hostage and I had no miscarriage this baby is one toughie and I've been through what Angel is going through right now as well. But she taking it alot better than I ever did, I kept dening I was pregnant until I heard Angel's heartbeat and couldn't deny it any longer now Luke and Lizzy. Now I wasn't a type of mother that didn't want a baby, I just extremely scared and trying to forget about what happened that's all and Salena I think Angel might want to talk to you right now she is talking with her Grandfather right now as well. And besides I want to talk to your father and Lizzy and about your Uncle Bo right now, something as come up that maybe they might want to know about as well okay."

Salena Says "Well Okay."

After Salena leave Julie Says "Bo had a Asthma Attack and only got treatment because Daisy insisted upon it now geez he is just like my daughter. Boy are the two of them stubborn now the whole time before Angel admitted she wasn't feeling well she kept saying she needed to go back to college now."

"I sure hope they're alright." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sees Julie and sits up "how in the hell could you not tell me that me you and Callie are sisters!? why would you keep something like that from me!?"

Julie Says "The docter found out by accident and I thought you knew we was twins now Daisy and your our sister as well. Don't you see why we have so much in common right now I bet you have some of the same health problems as me now."

Callie Says "Oh didn't you know our Grandfather had that press conference and practically announced four months ago now Daisy. Ever since then it seems that my boss has been watching for people trying to get revenge on Congressman Tropicana now and it's easy and weird I thought somebody told you now."

Julie Says "Oh Angel is at least two months pregnant and has diabetes and Asthma just like and she is a high-risk Mother as well. And the docter and dad thinks she going to lose the baby as wel but she doesn't but dad is encouraging her to keep the baby right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "The docter found out by accident and I thought you knew we was twins now Daisy and your our sister as well. Don't you see why we have so much in common right now I bet you have some of the same health problems as me now."

Callie Says "Oh didn't you know our Grandfather had that press conference and practically announced four months ago now Daisy. Ever since then it seems that my boss has been watching for people trying to get revenge on Congressman Tropicana now and it's easy and weird I thought somebody told you now."

Julie Says "Oh Angel is at least two months pregnant and has diabetes and Asthma just like and she is a high-risk Mother as well. And the docter and dad thinks she going to lose the baby as wel but she doesn't but dad is encouraging her to keep the baby right now."

Salena was with Angel and she had fallen asleep and Salena got on the phone and Says "Sheriff Coltrane Angel is asleep right now, and sorry about what I said eariler I was just upset with everything happening I didn't mean any of it right now. I know we got bigger problems than what we was talking about okay."

With that the Sheriff hangs up with Salena and she is just watching Angel right now, she feels bad for Angel everything good and now she is pregnant and might even lose her baby as well. She looked at her cousin and Says "Hey there, happy for what I heard I mean the pregnancy you know dad and Lizzy seems a little surprized right now but what can you do about that now."

Angel wakes up and Says "Did I hang up with my Grandfather Salena?"

Salena Says "No I did for ya, you was snoring in his ear Angel pardon the expression and I wow I thought everything gets better now as well. And listen great name you picked out as well they sound perfect did you get Ross from that tv show "Friends" now as well."

Angel looks and Says "Not exactly now, and it's had some drama as well we had this guy Mom helped put away fifteen years ago and he came after her and Uncle Enos got shot and then I went to tell Aunt Daisy about and I passed out in her room as well. Well this one time I wish I was still at college now Salena as well."

Salena Says "Oh life has to get better for you now, and what are odds both you and your Mom pregnant and high-risk mothers as well now?"

Daisy sighes "hows Enos, and Angel should keep the baby"

Daisy sighes "hows Enos, and Angel should keep the baby"

Julie Says "He still in surgery yet, and he calm and cool even thow I wanted to panic well when I was on the job we never dealt with things like that much. I was pretty much behind the scenes Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenort or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "when does he get out of surgery"

Julie Says "I don't they are saying the bullet went deep, and that's the problem they don't want the nerve connect to his arm severed right now Daisy. That could cause major problems and also it make you a Tropicana as well and Clay and you would have a trust fund as well. But listen I've looking into our Grandmother and Mother, it turns out our mother died from a stroke and Mother died the day you was born so it pretty much looks like she abandoned me, Bo and Jesse right now."

Julie Says "I don't they are saying the bullet went deep, and that's the problem they don't want the nerve connect to his arm severed right now Daisy. That could cause major problems and also it make you a Tropicana as well and Clay and you would have a trust fund as well. But listen I've looking into our Grandmother and Mother, it turns out our mother died from a stroke and Mother died the day you was born so it pretty much looks like she abandoned me, Bo and Jesse right now."

Daisy sighed "what if dad blames me for killing mom" then the doctor walked in "Daisy, Enos will be fine, somehow we got the bullet out but he'll be in pain for awhile, but he should get full use out of his arm in about six to eight months"

Daisy sighed "what if dad blames me for killing mom" then the doctor walked in "Daisy, Enos will be fine, somehow we got the bullet out but he'll be in pain for awhile, but he should get full use out of his arm in about six to eight months"

Julie Says "That will be wonderful and wait a minute did you know this whole time that we were sisters Daisy. And at least he will be able to use his arm again Daisy."

Julie Says "That will be wonderful and wait a minute did you know this whole time that we were sisters Daisy. And at least he will be able to use his arm again Daisy."

Daisy sighed with relief "im glad, and no, i didnt know, i just had that thought after you just told me what happend to mom"

Daisy sighed with relief "im glad, and no, i didnt know, i just had that thought after you just told me what happend to mom"

Julie Says "You the day I had Angel, I think he wanted to tell us that don't you but everything got so crazy that day well he just couldn't. And he doesn't blame you, he was always looking after us from the time we was little now come to think of it Daisy. And Mom died from a Heart Attack she suffered it after you was born, I guess she had enough then."

Julie Says "You the day I had Angel, I think he wanted to tell us that don't you but everything got so crazy that day well he just couldn't. And he doesn't blame you, he was always looking after us from the time we was little now come to think of it Daisy. And Mom died from a Heart Attack she suffered it after you was born, I guess she had enough then."

Daisy nodded and was about to say something when Rosco walked in and she turned away from everyone and held Lydia who the nurse had taken out of the NICU and was also holding David

Daisy nodded and was about to say something when Rosco walked in and she turned away from everyone and held Lydia who the nurse had taken out of the NICU and was also holding David

Julie Says "Oh their beautiful your twins so Callie do you think yours are going to early as well now."

Daisy said "yeah they are, and dad would you like to hold one of the twins?" turning to Rosco and smiling

Callie says "i sure hope not"

Julie Says "I hope their late for a change, and I just thinking how far along are you Callie anyways I trying to figure who's next right now. You know what Daisy we need to throw Callie the biggest baby shower that Hazzard as ever seen for Callie and still can't believe Angel was trying to go to college and she was pregnant."

Julie Says "I hope their late for a change, and I just thinking how far along are you Callie anyways I trying to figure who's next right now. You know what Daisy we need to throw Callie the biggest baby shower that Hazzard as ever seen for Callie and still can't believe Angel was trying to go to college and she was pregnant."

Daisy said "a baby shower would be great, and i hope that my next baby is late but not too late, i dont want another early baby"

Callie said "im at least 5 months, i dont know how i hid it from everyone but i did"

Daisy said "a baby shower would be great, and i hope that my next baby is late but not too late, i dont want another early baby"

Callie said "im at least 5 months, i dont know how i hid it from everyone but i did"

Julie Says "The docter is talking about an operation that you won't have any I know how is he's going to do he tried it with me almost four months ago as well it didn't work thow. Good News Callie, your not a high-risk mother I am right now. And apparently your a little bit more healthier than me and Daisy as well."

Julie Says "The docter is talking about an operation that you won't have any I know how is he's going to do he tried it with me almost four months ago as well it didn't work thow. Good News Callie, your not a high-risk mother I am right now. And apparently your a little bit more healthier than me and Daisy as well."

Daisy said "no im not having an operation, im not giving up my right to be a mother, im sorry Julie, but if your trying to make me give that up, then im sorry, but NO!"

Daisy said "no im not having an operation, im not giving up my right to be a mother, im sorry Julie, but if your trying to make me give that up, then im sorry, but NO!"

Julie Says "No Way, I won't make you do it now since Enos is the one they need a signature from they would have to find somebody else right now. And if you refuse they pretty much can't do much about it right now and I refused it as well, stick to your guns Daisy I did and now I'm having a son in six to seven months and Callie congrulations as well. So your having twin boys right off the bat, one question what does Tom think of that as well right now."

Julie Says "No Way, I won't make you do it now since Enos is the one they need a signature from they would have to find somebody else right now. And if you refuse they pretty much can't do much about it right now and I refused it as well, stick to your guns Daisy I did and now I'm having a son in six to seven months and Callie congrulations as well. So your having twin boys right off the bat, one question what does Tom think of that as well right now."

Callie said "thank you and Julie is right Daisy"

Daisy nodds "thank yall"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.