Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Rosco then goes to find Daisy

Before she knows they are at the hosptial and she looks at the docter and Says "She wouldn't wait for the docter now and a midwife delivered my daughter actually my cousin Daisy of all people."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Before she knows they are at the hosptial and she looks at the docter and Says "She wouldn't wait for the docter now and a midwife delivered my daughter actually my cousin Daisy of all people."

"We're gonna run a few tests Ms. Duke but I think you'll both be fine." The doctor says.

Cue anyone.

"We're gonna run a few tests Ms. Duke but I think you'll both be fine." The doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay, she's beautiful isn't she my finast work yet to date doc. And her name is Angelena Brianna Duke don't you think it's pretty as well."

"It's a wonderful name." The doctor answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Thank you, well the Angelena is my Grandmother's name and there's this John Schiender song Called "Angelena" and it's such a pretty song as well. And one of my good friends name is Brian Coltrane and well I just added a extra n and a to it now."

Julie Says "Thank you, well the Angelena is my Grandmother's name and there's this John Schiender song Called "Angelena" and it's such a pretty song as well. And one of my good friends name is Brian Coltrane and well I just added a extra n and a to it now."

Julie looks and Says "Uh I think I'm having an attack I was able to stop this before I had my daughter but it's worst now."

the doctor said "are you sure you have the right prescription" turns out, Julie had Daisys inhaler

Julie looks and Says "Oh My Gosh Doc, this is embrassing well she has mine I don't believe well she was the one that handed it to me Angel was on the way when it happened it wasn't on purpose now."

the doctor says "do you know were yours is"

Julie Says "Well let's see I had my baby at Sheriff Coltrane's house and I and it was sitting down at the time and so was Daisy's as well. And then I needed mine and she handed me that one well I was a little preoccupied I was in labor you see and well didn't exactly read the label now."

Julie Says "Well let's see I had my baby at Sheriff Coltrane's house and I and it was sitting down at the time and so was Daisy's as well. And then I needed mine and she handed me that one well I was a little preoccupied I was in labor you see and well didn't exactly read the label now."

the doctor said "im guessing Daisy was to busy to read it either"

the doctor said "im guessing Daisy was to busy to read it either"

Julie Says "Angel was kinda on the way, well I think the Sheriff went to look for her right now they was discussing something and she got upset about what was said now Doc."

Angel Says "He told me that Aunt Daisy had an attack after she had David, and that they almost lost her as well. And well he was getting curious how her and you know Mom told me that she had attack after I was born and that she almost didn't make it as well Grandpa do you remember the day I was born as well?"

Present Day

Angel Says "You mean the day I was born you was going to tell Mom and Aunt Daisy that you was there father wow, that's amazing and that they were actually sisters after all. You know what Grandpa I think my baby is going to make but I kind of think I won the Genetic Gene Pool lately I have just about everything that my Mom has right now good and bad. And also I think that it's so bad it seems that life is taking me on a detour right now as well, I was going to finish college but I guess it can wait for a baby now."

Julie Says "Oh Listen Angel you keep talking with your Grandfather I need to find Callie and go and talk to Daisy right now as well it seems we need to tell her something very important right now. Oh I've been a fool the way I've treating my very own sister now I can't believe this right now and after that I got to talk to Bo as well.'

Julie see's Callie and tells her what she found and she is surprized as well and they go over to where Daisy and Julie Says "Listen Daisy, we got some big news for you and it's huge it turns out were actually all sisters and well Bo and Jesse(Dr. Spenser) is actually are brothers and then there's Cosmos Kramer in New York he's okay I guess and well it's big and we have some of the same problems and Angel is pregnant and she has Asthma and Diabetes and she is high-risk mother just like I am right now and she thinks she has won the Genetic Gene Pool now."

Callie Says "Angel is pregnant wow, and Daisy is our sister this is huge right now when did you find out as well Julie. And it seems that we have alot in common sis now and you know what that makes Enos my brother-in-law now.

Julie Says "Mine too as well, but one thing thow Callie the docter said that Daisy was a high-risk Mother, and me but your not and apparently your the healthy one out of the three of us right now. Your lucky and didn't even know now as well. Dad is talking to a very scared Angel right now, she wanted to know about when she was born and lets see oh my baby will be my last and look at this after Callie has her twins there will three sisters that each had a set of twins what are the odds of that now."

Cue LizzzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Lizzy sighed as Luke took her left hand and looked down on it. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I guess I just keep thinking of how I can't wait to put a ring on that finger and make you mine." Luke says.

"It'll only be officially. Honey I've been yours heart and soul since I was 17." Lizzy answers smiling.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "That's so sweet I hope someday that I can say that about now Dad and Lizzy I know the two of you love each other. Did you hear that Angel is at least two months pregnant right just heard from Aunt Callie now and apparently the docters found out something that Daisy and Julie had no idea about as well."

Salena Says "That's so sweet I hope someday that I can say that about now Dad and Lizzy I know the two of you love each other. Did you hear that Angel is at least two months pregnant right just heard from Aunt Callie now and apparently the docters found out something that Daisy and Julie had no idea about as well."

"Wow...I thought I had taught her better than that but...I guess some things just get the better of you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.