Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel Says "Oh I want my baby and I'm quitting college Grandpa because the docter said I'm a high risk Mother and well I don't want nothing going wrong, and I used to think there was no room in my life for babies but seeing Ashley with her twins, and they way I help Mom with my twin sisters well I was so wrong about it. There is room for a baby in my life all you need if love right now and commitment as well I've never had anything for looking out for and from now on I'm taking better care of myself then ever now. There's a baby to think of right now, and the best news If I have a girl her name will be Scarlett and If Have a boy his name with be Rhett Ross."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco said "ive guess youve heard about Daisy, Julie and Callie now, huh?"

Rosco said "ive guess youve heard about Daisy, Julie and Callie now, huh?"

Angel Says "He told me that Aunt Daisy had an attack after she had David, and that they almost lost her as well. And well he was getting curious how her and you know Mom told me that she had attack after I was born and that she almost didn't make it as well Grandpa do you remember the day I was born as well?"

Angel Says "He told me that Aunt Daisy had an attack after she had David, and that they almost lost her as well. And well he was getting curious how her and you know Mom told me that she had attack after I was born and that she almost didn't make it as well Grandpa do you remember the day I was born as well?"

FLASHBACK

Daisy and Julie were sitting and Roscos house watching TV and Daisy said "you look uncomfortable Jul"

Daisy looked at Rosco "i am a midwife, should we risk it"

Julie Says "Oh no can somebody pass me my inhaler on the table their I can't being having an attack in the middle of having my baby now this ain't good right now."

Daisy handed Julie her inhaler "okay keep laying down and when i say push you push, okay?"

Julie got her inhaler and her attack was calming down enough for her to listen to Daisy and stay calm as well, but they never told her this would happen in lamanze now as well.

Daisy hands Angelena to Julie then tries to stand up but passes out

Julie Says "Daisy, she is pretty what's wrong cuz and thank you and Rosco I think we better call an ambulance I think we both need one right now, well actually all three of us right now."

Rosco kneels down and wakes Daisy up and Daisy said "i-i keep passing out, im scared"

Julie Says "Daisy, I did that when I was first pregnant do you think it's possible right now? Do you know if there's any chance of that right now as well and thank you very much for delivering my daughter she is sure is cute she looks like a Angel."

Julie Says "Daisy, I did that when I was first pregnant do you think it's possible right now? Do you know if there's any chance of that right now as well and thank you very much for delivering my daughter she is sure is cute she looks like a Angel."

Daisy said "im not pregnant"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.