Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

the doctor says "at least 2 months"

Angel Says "Well, I was thinking of quiting college and having this baby and going back to college but I don't know what my mother is going to say right now. I know without a doubt that Jason is the father of my baby because I very loyal to him but can the diabetes and Asthma make my pregnancy any harder than normal."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel Says "Well, I was thinking of quiting college and having this baby and going back to college but I don't know what my mother is going to say right now. I know without a doubt that Jason is the father of my baby because I very loyal to him but can the diabetes and Asthma make my pregnancy any harder than normal."

the doctor said "with the diabetes your a high risk mother, and the asthma, theres a chance that while in labor you could go into an attack, we think thats what happend to Daisy and we almost lost her"

the doctor said "with the diabetes your a high risk mother, and the asthma, theres a chance that while in labor you could go into an attack, we think thats what happend to Daisy and we almost lost her"

Angel Says "Wow, have you told my family this right now as well? Mom told me when she had me that happened to her as well that I was born and they almost lost her as well, but how could both my Mom and Daisy have the samething but there not blood related in fact they say there cousins but there really not are they really related to one another somehow and don't know it right now Doc. Is my own mother a high risk Mother as well, just like I am and there is a long string of twins in my family right now there's been three sets and another on the way as well. I know right now if I have a girl she'll be Scarlett and a boy he'll Rhett it's from my favorite book "Gone With The Wind.""

Edited by Julieduke

Angel Says "Wow, have you told my family this right now as well? Mom told me when she had me that happened to her as well that I was born and they almost lost her as well, but how could both my Mom and Daisy have the samething but there not blood related in fact they say there cousins but there really not are they really related to one another somehow and don't know it right now Doc. Is my own mother a high risk Mother as well, just like I am and there is a long string of twins in my family right now there's been three sets and another on the way as well. I know right now if I have a girl she'll be Scarlett and a boy he'll Rhett it's from my favorite book "Gone With The Wind.""

the doctor said "weve done tests and Daisy and your mom we think are sisters"

the doctor said "weve done tests and Daisy and your mom we think are sisters"

Angel is stunned and Says "Do they know this right now? Than that means that Callie is her sister as well that's amazing now."

Julie walks and Says "Wow, honey you want to stay at home I don't think college will have to be put on hold for a while. And would explain why you was always losing weight as well. I heard that Bo had an attack as well I can't believe and I heard the other fact about Daisy being my sister as well."

the doctor said "they dont know yet, do you think we should tell them"

Julie walks and Says "You just told me, and wow your pregnant, diabetic and have Asthma and Daisy is my sister this is huge. So do I share the same father or same mother right now then Doc. And Callie is my twin as well, I was wandering does she have Asthma as well she's carrying twins as well."

Julie walks and Says "You just told me, and wow your pregnant, diabetic and have Asthma and Daisy is my sister this is huge. So do I share the same father or same mother right now then Doc. And Callie is my twin as well, I was wandering does she have Asthma as well she's carrying twins as well."

the doctor said "Callie is your twin, shes not high risk, but if Daisy gets pregnant again, she will be, and so will you"

the doctor said "Callie is your twin, shes not high risk, but if Daisy gets pregnant again, she will be, and so will you"

Julie Says "I am pregnant right now about three months with a little boy somehow they can tell I got twin girls almost fours months old doc. Wait a minute how can I be high risk and my daughter as well but not my twin sister and does she have anything that me and Angel have as well."

Julie Says "I am pregnant right now about three months with a little boy somehow they can tell I got twin girls almost fours months old doc. Wait a minute how can I be high risk and my daughter as well but not my twin sister and does she have anything that me and Angel have as well."

the doctor said "were thinking of giving Daisy an operation"

the doctor said "were thinking of giving Daisy an operation"

Julie Says "What kind of operation if you don't mind me asking right now, from what you tell me were sisters now? Angel you going be okay I'm going to call your Grandfather and tell him what we just learned about you and I'll try to gentle when I tell him as well."

Angel Says "But Mom, I have phone right next to me why don't use that now."

Julie Says "That's a good idea Angel."

Julie dial her father's number at the station and he was doing paperwork right now and didn't mind talking to his daughter right now and Julie Says "Dad, there was huge news about Angel right now and it's goes like this she has diabetes, Asthma and at least two months pregnant and she's a high risk mother just I am right now. But so far Callie is healthy and not a high risk mother as well, she doesn't have Asthma or diabetes but I heard something very unusual as well it turns out she is mine and Callie's sister at least that's what the docter found out. But I don't know if she shares the same mother or father as me and Callie. And yeah, I'm just as surprized about Angel as well she was the last person I thought we hear that news about and don't worry she's quitting college and having and the baby and then she wants to go back and complete her education."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "What kind of operation if you don't mind me asking right now, from what you tell me were sisters now? Angel you going be okay I'm going to call your Grandfather and tell him what we just learned about you and I'll try to gentle when I tell him as well."

Angel Says "But Mom, I have phone right next to me why don't use that now."

Julie Says "That's a good idea Angel."

Julie dial her father's number at the station and he was doing paperwork right now and didn't mind talking to his daughter right now and Julie Says "Dad, there was huge news about Angel right now and it's goes like this she has diabetes, Asthma and at least two months pregnant and she's a high risk mother just I am right now. But so far Callie is healthy and not a high risk mother as well, she doesn't have Asthma or diabetes but I heard something very unusual as well it turns out she is mine and Callie's sister at least that's what the docter found out. But I don't know if she shares the same mother or father as me and Callie. And yeah, I'm just as surprized about Angel as well she was the last person I thought we hear that news about and don't worry she's quitting college and having and the baby and then she wants to go back and complete her education."

Rosco sighes "i guess you found that Daisy is yalls sister?"

the doctor said "its so Daisy cant have more kids"

Rosco sighes "i guess you found that Daisy is yalls sister?"

the doctor said "its so Daisy cant have more kids"

Julie Says "Yeah I found out but I still haven't told Daisy or Callie yet, and does she share the same father or mother now? But didn't you hear tell you that Angel is Diabetic, and at least two months pregnant as well. I just hope she doesn't deliver early like Shannon, Ashley, Daisy and I did now as well. Is she at that much risk right now if she was to get pregnant again Doc, and does she know yet."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Yeah I found out but I still haven't told Daisy or Callie yet, and does she share the same father or mother now? But didn't you hear tell you that Angel is Diabetic, and at least two months pregnant as well. I just hope she doesn't deliver early like Shannon, Ashley, Daisy and I did now as well."

Rosco sighed "poor girl, she cant handel it, and yes you Callie and Daisy have the same mom and father"

Rosco sighed "poor girl, she cant handel it, and yes you Callie and Daisy have the same mom and father"

Julie Says "So wait a minute that would make Bo and Jesse her brothers than from what I understand and you delivered your own granddaughter as well. Does Enos know this little tidbit of information as well and how come you never told her and why would she think her mother died all these years now. And okay, How did Mom's husband not notice something like that twice now as well. Well what do you think your getting another great-grandchild in maybe eight months from now as well?"

Julie Says "So wait a minute that would make Bo and Jesse her brothers than from what I understand and you delivered your own granddaughter as well. Does Enos know this little tidbit of information as well and how come you never told her and why would she think her mother died all these years now. And okay, How did Mom's husband not notice something like that twice now as well. Well what do you think your getting another great-grandchild in maybe eight months from now as well?"

Rosco says "Enos doesnt know, hed flip if he knew that i deliverd my own grand daughter, and im glad to have another grandchild, ive got some from you, Daisy, and now Angel"

Rosco says "Enos doesnt know, hed flip if he knew that i deliverd my own grand daughter, and im glad to have another grandchild, ive got some from you, Daisy, and now Angel"

Julie Says "You don't seem to upset right now, she is only Nineteen years old now Dad so young but she seems responible right now as well. And that would make Clay, Lydia, Vidalia and David my nieces and nephews then and Clay is also Angel's half-brother as well. Dad how come you haven't told Clay he's really your grandson he's so spirited and well he went after Jason did you hear about that as well."

Julie Says "You don't seem to upset right now, she is only Nineteen years old now Dad so young but she seems responible right now as well. And that would make Clay, Lydia, Vidalia and David my nieces and nephews then and Clay is also Angel's half-brother as well. Dad how come you haven't told Clay he's really your grandson he's so spirited and well he went after Jason did you hear about that as well."

Rosco said "yes, me and Enos had to make Clay stop beating him up, then he went into an attack"

Rosco said "yes, me and Enos had to make Clay stop beating him up, then he went into an attack"

Julie Says "Dad, he reminds me of you right now and so much of my brother as well he's going to get into trouble one of these days with that temper of his right now as well. And Well Angel wants to talk to you as well, she thinks your mad at her for becoming pregnant and so young of a age now."

Julie Says "Dad, he reminds me of you right now and so much of my brother as well he's going to get into trouble one of these days with that temper of his right now as well. And Well Angel wants to talk to you as well, she thinks your mad at her for becoming pregnant and so young of a age now."

Rosco said "tell her im not mad, i know shes nineteen, i cant do anything about her being pregnant, and neither can you, and dont suggest abortion or adoption"

Rosco said "tell her im not mad, i know shes nineteen, i cant do anything about her being pregnant, and neither can you, and dont suggest abortion or adoption"

Julie Says "I won't I've been there I can help greatly and here's Angel she wants to talk to you about she's well has questions right now."

Rosco says "okay, let me talk to her"

Julie hands the phone to Angel and Says "It's your grandfather and he's not mad and don't worry I've been through it myself now."

Angel gets the phone and Says "I had a basketball scholarship and I wanted to graduate and now I'm pregnant I told Jason I wasn't ready but I did forget one day with my birth control and then it got lost as well Grandpa."

Julie hands the phone to Angel and Says "It's your grandfather and he's not mad and don't worry I've been through it myself now."

Angel gets the phone and Says "I had a basketball scholarship and I wanted to graduate and now I'm pregnant I told Jason I wasn't ready but I did forget one day with my birth control and then it got lost as well Grandpa."

Rosco said "its okay, listen, im not mad, but you should think about keeping the baby if it lives"

Rosco said "its okay, listen, im not mad, but you should think about keeping the baby if it lives"

Angel Says "Oh I want my baby and I'm quitting college Grandpa because the docter said I'm a high risk Mother and well I don't want nothing going wrong, and I used to think there was no room in my life for babies but seeing Ashley with her twins, and they way I help Mom with my twin sisters well I was so wrong about it. There is room for a baby in my life all you need if love right now and commitment as well I've never had anything for looking out for and from now on I'm taking better care of myself then ever now. There's a baby to think of right now, and the best news If I have a girl her name will be Scarlett and If Have a boy his name with be Rhett Ross."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.