Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "first Julie, then Angel, then Clay, now Bo"

The Nurse Says "Your son is fine, he shouldn't took on Jason like that he was mad as hell that what it was he watched his sister's arguement and then Jason pushed or punched her. You kind of missed that two as well she hit the floor and grabbed her inhaler it was so fast from what another nurse told me about it."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse Says "Your son is fine, he shouldn't took on Jason like that he was mad as hell that what it was he watched his sister's arguement and then Jason pushed or punched her. You kind of missed that two as well she hit the floor and grabbed her inhaler it was so fast from what another nurse told me about it."

Daisy said "im making Clay drop out of wrestling and football now"

Daisy nodds "okay"

Angel was very unhappy right now, she knew she was sick and she hated admitting her and she kept wandering why she was always losing weight so fast she was eating and it something was very wrong right now.

the doctor got her to her bed and continued tests

Angel Says "Doc, my Mother and my Uncle Cosmos Kramer has diabetes and well is possible because I eat normally but I'm always thristy and I keep losing weight it's very frustating right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.