Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

as soon as Lizzy steps in, she was thinking as positivley as she could

Lizzy is led to a table and sat between Matt and Ben. She looks around the court room to see the Dukes and Cooter and most of her family and friends she also sees in the very back of the court room she sees Bo sitting with Austin. She sighs and looks up at the judges stand waiting for him to come in.

Lizzy is led to a table and sat between Matt and Ben. She looks around the court room to see the Dukes and Cooter and most of her family and friends she also sees in the very back of the court room she sees Bo sitting with Austin. She sighs and looks up at the judges stand waiting for him to come in.

soon the judge did come in and got to bussiness

The trial drug by and it was much the same as it was four years earlier. Soon though Ben who was running the case called Bonnie to the stand. "Ms. Barstow, you have been researching this case and have come upon some new evidence correct?" Ben says.

Bonnie said "yes, we have, ill let the judge look over this evidence" and hands the proof of evidence to the judge

Bonnie said "yes, we have, ill let the judge look over this evidence" and hands the proof of evidence to the judge

"No probable cause to search Lizzy's car? Is this true? Ms. Davenport what really happened that day?" The judge demands looking at Lizzy.

"I was driving through Chickasaw county and the next thing I know Sheriff Little pulls me over and starts asking me questions. All I remember after that was Agent Huntley slapping handcuffs on me and saying I was under arrest for running shine." Lizzy says when prodded.

"Is this true?" The judge asks looking at Agent Huntley's lawyer.

"No probable cause to search Lizzy's car? Is this true? Ms. Davenport what really happened that day?" The judge demands looking at Lizzy.

"I was driving through Chickasaw county and the next thing I know Sheriff Little pulls me over and starts asking me questions. All I remember after that was Agent Huntley slapping handcuffs on me and saying I was under arrest for running shine." Lizzy says when prodded.

"Is this true?" The judge asks looking at Agent Huntley's lawyer.

the lawyer nodded "what Ms. Davenport has said is true"

the lawyer nodded "what Ms. Davenport has said is true"

"You're supposed to be protecting me here." R. Huntley hisses at her lawyer.

"However my client isn't the one on trial here and we ask the questions be aimed at the true culprit. Ms. Davenport." The lawyer adds.

"Do you have any further questions for Ms. Barstow?" The Judge asks. After being asked a few more questions Bonnie is allowed off the stand and the court takes a brief recess.

"What do you think's going to happen now?" Lizzy asks turning to her lawyers.

"You're supposed to be protecting me here." R. Huntley hisses at her lawyer.

"However my client isn't the one on trial here and we ask the questions be aimed at the true culprit. Ms. Davenport." The lawyer adds.

"Do you have any further questions for Ms. Barstow?" The Judge asks. After being asked a few more questions Bonnie is allowed off the stand and the court takes a brief recess.

"What do you think's going to happen now?" Lizzy asks turning to her lawyers.

one of the lawyers said "were gonna try to get the judge to give you freedom but with probation"

the lawyer said "but you can never be around moonshine again"

"Yeah I can deal with that." Lizzy says.

"Good because here comes the judge." Matt hisses forcing Lizzy up.

"In light of this new evidence we would like to ask the court to reevaluate Ms. Davenport's sentence. We are asking the court for probation with a community service fee. We feel that she was only caught and sentenced without proper cause. We can not deny that she was running moonshine as the court has already seen the proof that she was only that you remember she was caught and searched without probable cause which is a federal crime." Ben tells the court.

"Yeah I can deal with that." Lizzy says.

"Good because here comes the judge." Matt hisses forcing Lizzy up.

"In light of this new evidence we would like to ask the court to reevaluate Ms. Davenport's sentence. We are asking the court for probation with a community service fee. We feel that she was only caught and sentenced without proper cause. We can not deny that she was running moonshine as the court has already seen the proof that she was only that you remember she was caught and searched without probable cause which is a federal crime." Ben tells the court.

the judge reviews the case "we are giving Ms.Davenport freedom from prison, she may return home, but she will be given 7 months on probation and &$25,000 community service fee"

the judge reviews the case "we are giving Ms.Davenport freedom from prison, she may return home, but she will be given 7 months on probation and &$25,000 community service fee"

"25,000 dollars? How in the world..." Lizzy starts.

"Shut up and say thank you." Matt hisses.

"Thank you Judge, you're a fair guy. I'll let my dad know that any time you have car problems. I'm sure he'll give you a discount." Lizzy says.

"25,000 dollars? How in the world..." Lizzy starts.

"Shut up and say thank you." Matt hisses.

"Thank you Judge, you're a fair guy. I'll let my dad know that any time you have car problems. I'm sure he'll give you a discount." Lizzy says.

Lizzy was uncuffed and as soon as she was out, the first people she ran to was Daisy and Enos and Bo and Austin

Lizzy was uncuffed and as soon as she was out, the first people she ran to was Daisy and Enos and Bo and Austin

"Mama!" Austin shouts hurling himself into Lizzy's arms. Lizzy scoops him up and hugs him tight.

"My baby boy." Lizzy answers rubbing his back. "You're so big."

"You lying little..." Huntley starts.

"Language." Lizzy roars over the end of Huntley's statement. "I never lied. My lawyer refused to let me answer the question as to whether I had a child or husband. Besides all it would have taken was a bit more digging and the records would have been found. You didn't do your job and because of your shortcuts I'm free." Lizzy says.

"Mama!" Austin shouts hurling himself into Lizzy's arms. Lizzy scoops him up and hugs him tight.

"My baby boy." Lizzy answers rubbing his back. "You're so big."

"You lying little..." Huntley starts.

"Language." Lizzy roars over the end of Huntley's statement. "I never lied. My lawyer refused to let me answer the question as to whether I had a child or husband. Besides all it would have taken was a bit more digging and the records would have been found. You didn't do your job and because of your shortcuts I'm free." Lizzy says.

Daisy steps in front of Huntley "now listen, get outta here, you have caused enough trouble, get outta here!"

Daisy steps in front of Huntley "now listen, get outta here, you have caused enough trouble, get outta here!"

"I will get you one day and then you'll be right where you belong." Huntley says.

"Where? In the arms of my husband and holding my baby boy?" Lizzy asks.

"In jail." Huntley spits.

"Scram before I do commit a felony." Lizzy growls. Huntley leaves and Lizzy checks with a deputy in Atlanta to see who her probation officer in Hazzard is.

"I will get you one day and then you'll be right where you belong." Huntley says.

"Where? In the arms of my husband and holding my baby boy?" Lizzy asks.

"In jail." Huntley spits.

"Scram before I do commit a felony." Lizzy growls. Huntley leaves and Lizzy checks with a deputy in Atlanta to see who her probation officer in Hazzard is.

it was a sweet lady named Bobbye Hood that would be Lizzys probation officer

after she was done, she went over to Daisy who was trying to round up Carmen and Jacob while Enos was talking to Bo

it was a sweet lady named Bobbye Hood that would be Lizzys probation officer

after she was done, she went over to Daisy who was trying to round up Carmen and Jacob while Enos was talking to Bo

"Seven months Lizzy you can do it." Lizzy mutters then lets out a sharp whistle that makes all three children stop in their tracks. "Stop giving your mother a hard time." Lizzy says to Carmen and Jacob. "Daisy god I can't apologize enough for everything I did to you."

"Seven months Lizzy you can do it." Lizzy mutters then lets out a sharp whistle that makes all three children stop in their tracks. "Stop giving your mother a hard time." Lizzy says to Carmen and Jacob. "Daisy god I can't apologize enough for everything I did to you."

Daisy lookes at her with tears in her eyes "i forgive you, im not mad, im so glad your out, i never thought it would happen"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.