Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"It's an interesting theory but maybe you've just put on more pounds than you think you did. My mom gained fifty extra pounds when she was pregnant with me. Don't worry about it." Micheal says.

Julie Says "Okay, I'm glad I got my rings back as well and R. Huntley isn't so might now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal says "be careful"

Julie Says "She's my cousin look what happened to me and her in the past week now as well I think I can handle this as well the two of us have been through everything together now as well I know her quite well, even better than Enos knows her right now whatever happened I know she'll be able to tell me now as well. Sweatheart what's this velvet box you just handed me right now as well I love you and I'm going to marry you, oh honey you want to everybody to know I'm yours right now and it's lovely I'm going to take off my class ring and replace it with this right here can you help with it as well."

Julie Says "She's my cousin look what happened to me and her in the past week now as well I think I can handle this as well the two of us have been through everything together now as well I know her quite well, even better than Enos knows her right now whatever happened I know she'll be able to tell me now as well. Sweatheart what's this velvet box you just handed me right now as well I love you and I'm going to marry you, oh honey you want to everybody to know I'm yours right now and it's lovely I'm going to take off my class ring and replace it with this right here can you help with it as well."

Micheal helps her

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.