Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy was trying to keep her mouth shut about it

Micheal got in and watched as Daisy and Enos slid in the General and he wandered what was bothering Daisy right now, he looked over and Says "Poor Julie, I hope they find something to clear her name now I can't raise our child by myself now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal got in and watched as Daisy and Enos slid in the General and he wandered what was bothering Daisy right now, he looked over and Says "Poor Julie, I hope they find something to clear her name now I can't raise our child by myself now."

Daisy said "maybe ya'll will be happy then"

Daisy said "maybe ya'll will be happy then"

Micheal Says "I know somebody knows something right now, I can't figure who knows thow right now."

Reggie Says "It's what Bonnie found out Micheal, you'll be happy about she's working to clear Daisy and Lizzy as well."

Micheal Says "I know somebody knows something right now, I can't figure who knows thow right now."

Reggie Says "It's what Bonnie found out Micheal, you'll be happy about she's working to clear Daisy and Lizzy as well."

Reggie says "but dont push Daisy, shes been through to much"

Daisy hoped that Lizzy would get out

Julie was feeling better and had her rings back as well but she was still pregnant she thanked Bonnie twice for helping her out as well. And they cleared the arrest of her record as well but all the attention it got from the press made that everybody once she had her baby that they wanted her to take on their cases as well she looks at Micheal and Says "Honey thank you so much for being there as well and I love you so much you don't even realize they destroyed the shotty pictures that Huntley had as well."

Julie was feeling better and had her rings back as well but she was still pregnant she thanked Bonnie twice for helping her out as well. And they cleared the arrest of her record as well but all the attention it got from the press made that everybody once she had her baby that they wanted her to take on their cases as well she looks at Micheal and Says "Honey thank you so much for being there as well and I love you so much you don't even realize they destroyed the shotty pictures that Huntley had as well."

"I love you too honey but...we not completely clear yet. Lizzy has a trial in two weeks." Micheal says.

"I love you too honey but...we not completely clear yet. Lizzy has a trial in two weeks." Micheal says.

Julie looks and Says "I'll be there but not as her lawyer I hope she understands right now I surprized I didn't lose our baby during all the stress something is wrong with Daisy she's different and she can't tell me there isn't now. Can we hurry up the wedding for all the right reasons now as well I love you and I want our baby to carry the Knight name as well. Our child is one tough cookie look what I've been through being pregnant this second time now as well."

Julie looks and Says "I'll be there but not as her lawyer I hope she understands right now I surprized I didn't lose our baby during all the stress something is wrong with Daisy she's different and she can't tell me there isn't now. Can we hurry up the wedding for all the right reasons now as well I love you and I want our baby to carry the Knight name as well. Our child is one tough cookie look what I've been through being pregnant this second time now as well."

"But don't you want your best friend at the wedding?" Micheal asks.

"But don't you want your best friend at the wedding?" Micheal asks.

Julie Says "Of course, I just hope I can find a wedding dress in a maternity size especially to fit my expanding belly honey I'm think I'm carrying twins for some reasons I'm huge right now."

Julie Says "Of course, I just hope I can find a wedding dress in a maternity size especially to fit my expanding belly honey I'm think I'm carrying twins for some reasons I'm huge right now."

"So then another three weeks won't matter let's focus on Lizzy first then the wedding." Micheal says.

"So then another three weeks won't matter let's focus on Lizzy first then the wedding." Micheal says.

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "What if I'm carrying twins honey, have you thought about that right now because I'm huge right now as well."

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "What if I'm carrying twins honey, have you thought about that right now because I'm huge right now as well."

"It's an interesting theory but maybe you've just put on more pounds than you think you did. My mom gained fifty extra pounds when she was pregnant with me. Don't worry about it." Micheal says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.