Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Bonnie says "no sorry, now get going"

Bo had asked Bonnie how was he going to leave this trailer now there was no exit and it was moving as well. RC3 just snickered at Bo's comment and Says "I'm going like working with you now hey can you replace Micheal with Bo now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo had asked Bonnie how was he going to leave this trailer now there was no exit and it was moving as well. RC3 just snickered at Bo's comment and Says "I'm going like working with you now hey can you replace Micheal with Bo now."

Bonnie laughed and opend the trailer door "KITT drive Bo outta here"

Bonnie laughed and opend the trailer door "KITT drive Bo outta here"

Bo Says "Okay, now Reggie and you don't mind if call you Reggie now do you I can't call somebody by initials it don't feel right now. And listen are you ready to get my cousin and her husband away from Carl Marshall now but we first got to find how are we going to do that we don't exactly got a map in here now."

Bo Says "Okay, now Reggie and you don't mind if call you Reggie now do you I can't call somebody by initials it don't feel right now. And listen are you ready to get my cousin and her husband away from Carl Marshall now but we first got to find how are we going to do that we don't exactly got a map in here now."

KITT started tracking as he drove and found the location "there located just outside the outskirts of Hazzard"

KITT started tracking as he drove and found the location "there located just outside the outskirts of Hazzard"

Bo Says "How he do that Reggie? Okay go ahead and lead the way but what if they are cuffed how do we get their hands free we don't exactly got the key now Kitt."

Reggie says "he knows what hes doing"

Bo Says "You sure about."

Kitt Says "I can hear you know that right Bo, and yes it there are cuffs just point your fancy watch and I will unlock for you now and Reggie can do the same as well and I like as well."

• 3 weeks later...
Bo said "okay"

Kitt had watched them leave and noticed that Luke had pulled up as well he wanted to throw off the guys so he played back the Sheriff's siren so he would be nervous as well.

Bo looked and Says "I need that in the General now Reggie."

Kitt had watched them leave and noticed that Luke had pulled up as well he wanted to throw off the guys so he played back the Sheriff's siren so he would be nervous as well.

Bo looked and Says "I need that in the General now Reggie."

Luke walked up to Bo and Reggie "do we have a plan, Daisy and Enos are in that building and three kids depend on them"

Luke walked up to Bo and Reggie "do we have a plan, Daisy and Enos are in that building and three kids depend on them"

Bo Says "Luke, Kitt assured me that he will help out as much as he can and this car is wonderful right now did you know that there is a C button as well. And listen we need a distraction maybe Reggie could act like he's lost when they come out and ask how to get to the highway."

Bo Says "Luke, Kitt assured me that he will help out as much as he can and this car is wonderful right now did you know that there is a C button as well. And listen we need a distraction maybe Reggie could act like he's lost when they come out and ask how to get to the highway."

Reggie said "its worth a try"

Reggie nodds and goes to the front of the buliding and knocks on the door

Carl comes out and Says "Hello what do you want right now can't you see I'm busy with a business meeting so just scoot and what in the hell are these two extra cars doing her as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.