Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"That's good see if you can find anything to exonerate Lizzy and Daisy too if you could." Bo says. "Now what is it that you wanted to talk to me about Devon?"

Bonnie looks at Bo and Says "Let me take a look, but really this was your sister's job and I'm actually a tech for Kitt as well. What's with all the red dirt on the tires and give me some time as well okay I need to know what is your wife's and cousin's full name and maiden as well. I know about Lizzy but is it short for it could short for anything and Davenport or Duke is pretty common right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bonnie looks at Bo and Says "Let me take a look, but really this was your sister's job and I'm actually a tech for Kitt as well. What's with all the red dirt on the tires and give me some time as well okay I need to know what is your wife's and cousin's full name and maiden as well. I know about Lizzy but is it short for it could short for anything and Davenport or Duke is pretty common right now as well."

"As far as Lizzy goes you can look under Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport. She wouldn't use Duke and Daisy's would most likely be under Daisy Mae Duke or Daisy Mae Strate." Bo says.

Bo said "how am i gonna save Daisy and Enos if i dont even know were they are?"

Devon looks and Says "Okay take Kitt but bring Reginald with you might need him right now and one thing don't let him do anything stupid as well."

Bo says "ill keep that in mind even though i have no idea what you just said"

Devon Says "Oh Kitt's top speed with Super Pursuit Mode is about 330 miles per hour and the EBS system has to be used to stop it as well. And C stands for converitible as well."

"Yeah I know." Bo says.

Bonnie See's him and Says "Oh listen getting out of this place can be trickier than getting in so just take it easy on Kitt okay. And I looking into Lizzy and Daisy right now as we speak okay."

"Thank you." Bo says.

Bonnie Says "Your welcome, anything to help a friend hey she showed how peel an apple to find the initial of soul mate now that's skill I can always use now. But it didn't work I got a G and the guy with that letter I don't want to meet now."

Bonnie Says "Your welcome, anything to help a friend hey she showed how peel an apple to find the initial of soul mate now that's skill I can always use now. But it didn't work I got a G and the guy with that letter I don't want to meet now."

Bo says "Daisy tried that once and hit the ground and the peel made an S shape and Enos was right behind her and his last name is Strate"

Bo says "Daisy tried that once and hit the ground and the peel made an S shape and Enos was right behind her and his last name is Strate"

Bonnie Says "Well that means my guy's last name ends in a G then but I don't know anybody with their name ending in a G right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.