Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "If they let you, they want to move me once the docter release's me and their not talking about going home either Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"There's nothing you can do. Once they move you tell them you want a lawyer and then say nothing. They can not hold you for more than 48 hours without physical proof of your wrongdoing. Those pictures they may have just show at best that Lizzy's packing something into a black trans am and do not incriminate you at all." Bo says.

"There's nothing you can do. Once they move you tell them you want a lawyer and then say nothing. They can not hold you for more than 48 hours without physical proof of your wrongdoing. Those pictures they may have just show at best that Lizzy's packing something into a black trans am and do not incriminate you at all." Bo says.

Julie Says "But why did they cuff me to the bed where do they suppose I am going now I'm sick right now don't they understand how is a sick person going to escape now."

"I don't know Julie, look I've got to go so I'll talk to you later." Bo says.

Kitt Says "Bo, why are you so worried about Julie I've gotten to know her in the past eight years and well she wouldn't do anything like that and how come their not allowing her family around here she needs them right now as well and you didn't tell her you was calling from inside of me now."

"I don't know Julie, look I've got to go so I'll talk to you later." Bo says.

Kitt Says "Bo, why are you so worried about Julie I've gotten to know her in the past eight years and well she wouldn't do anything like that and how come their not allowing her family around here she needs them right now as well and you didn't tell her you was calling from inside of me now."

"It's not her I'm worried about and I didn't want to worry her." Bo answers.

Kitt Says "You sure sound worried right now, what did she mean that they was going to move her and she wasn't going home that's what is has most worried isn't you know I've checked her record and up until now she's never been arrested Bo. That's what bothering you right now that Agent Huntley is going soil her clean record and ruin her chances of getting with a good law firm right now or even worst right."

Kitt Says "You sure sound worried right now, what did she mean that they was going to move her and she wasn't going home that's what is has most worried isn't you know I've checked her record and up until now she's never been arrested Bo. That's what bothering you right now that Agent Huntley is going soil her clean record and ruin her chances of getting with a good law firm right now or even worst right."

"I'm worried that if they catch me caught up in all of this they are going to take my son. They have no reason to charge her with anything so I could care less about what's going on with her right at this minute." Bo snaps.

"I'm worried that if they catch me caught up in all of this they are going to take my son. They have no reason to charge her with anything so I could care less about what's going on with her right at this minute." Bo snaps.

Kitt Says "So your only concern is for Austin, and you don't even care whats happening to your own flesh and blood right now that doesn't sound good and listen your Uncle has the mobile unit around and he wants to talk to you in person when I pull in and listen your not going to lose your son as well. How deep are you involved in what happened four years ago then you seemed worried right now as well."

A few minutes later, Kitt had met up with Mobile command and he knew that Bo was worried but he didn't know exactly how much he was involved with Lizzy four years or what else he was talking about as well.

Kitt Says "So your only concern is for Austin, and you don't even care whats happening to your own flesh and blood right now that doesn't sound good and listen your Uncle has the mobile unit around and he wants to talk to you in person when I pull in and listen your not going to lose your son as well. How deep are you involved in what happened four years ago then you seemed worried right now as well."

A few minutes later, Kitt had met up with Mobile command and he knew that Bo was worried but he didn't know exactly how much he was involved with Lizzy four years or what else he was talking about as well.

"I didn't say I didn't care I just said my first priority was not getting caught so I don't lose the last piece of Lizzy that I have. They took everything when they arrested Lizzy. Everything that had her name on it they took. I have nothing left of her except for Austin and I can't lose him. I was never involved in any of Lizzy's business pertaining to that. I begged her at times to let me make the runs for her but she refused. She said that would jeopardize my probation and risk Austin losing both of his parents. All I knew was when she was making some of her runs but I never was involved." Bo says.

"I didn't say I didn't care I just said my first priority was not getting caught so I don't lose the last piece of Lizzy that I have. They took everything when they arrested Lizzy. Everything that had her name on it they took. I have nothing left of her except for Austin and I can't lose him. I was never involved in any of Lizzy's business pertaining to that. I begged her at times to let me make the runs for her but she refused. She said that would jeopardize my probation and risk Austin losing both of his parents. All I knew was when she was making some of her runs but I never was involved." Bo says.

Kitt Says "Okay, but you know your Uncle Devon is mad because he doesn't know where is employee is at right now and now Agent Huntley won't even let him or your Uncle Jesse talk to her as of tomorrow. Their trying to get her all by herself for some reason right now."

Kitt Says "Okay, but you know your Uncle Devon is mad because he doesn't know where is employee is at right now and now Agent Huntley won't even let him or your Uncle Jesse talk to her as of tomorrow. Their trying to get her all by herself for some reason right now."

"Probably so they can push Julie to squeal but if she follows my advice they won't get anything out of her." Bo says.

"Probably so they can push Julie to squeal but if she follows my advice they won't get anything out of her." Bo says.

Devon see's that Kitt has pulled in and Says "How come I don't know what my own employee is doing and they won't let me see my own niece and my other one was kidnapped and I just found out what is going on here Beuaguard and we need to talk in private."

If Kitt could smile, he would be right around as well.

Devon see's that Kitt has pulled in and Says "How come I don't know what my own employee is doing and they won't let me see my own niece and my other one was kidnapped and I just found out what is going on here Beuaguard and we need to talk in private."

If Kitt could smile, he would be right around as well.

Bo said "its Bo!"

back at the cabin, one of the guys grabs Daisy and says "Enos, your wife and me are gonna go have a little fun"

Bo said "its Bo!"

back at the cabin, one of the guys grabs Daisy and says "Enos, your wife and me are gonna go have a little fun"

Carl Says "Go ahead he can't do anything about it right now he's all tied up right now as is."

Back At the Mobile Command and Devin Says "Bo do you know why I'm mad at you and Micheal right now well first of all I don't know what Micheal is up to right now and well I'm worried about you sister as well. Please can we talk in private and besides Bonnie needs to look at Kitt, and quit that for goodness sake your married to Lizzy the D.A. might not know that but I do right now."

Carl Says "Go ahead he can't do anything about it right now he's all tied up right now as is."

Back At the Mobile Command and Devin Says "Bo do you know why I'm mad at you and Micheal right now well first of all I don't know what Micheal is up to right now and well I'm worried about you sister as well. Please can we talk in private and besides Bonnie needs to look at Kitt, and quit that for goodness sake your married to Lizzy the D.A. might not know that but I do right now."

Bo said "im working on that"

Bo said "im working on that"

Devon Says "Well what if you stay here I don't need you doing anything stupid besides just tell RC3 where you are meeting Micheal at and we can have that little chat besides it's too bad here nicer than most trailers Bo."

Devon Says "Well what if you stay here I don't need you doing anything stupid besides just tell RC3 where you are meeting Micheal at and we can have that little chat besides it's too bad here nicer than most trailers Bo."

Bonnie puts her head up and Says "I got all those income tax returns for the past eight years of your niece's that proves she was in California and a speeding ticket or two I had found geez Bo you sister has lead foot and a few parking tickets and traffic violations as well. Anything else we going to find on this girl right now as well, but everything that's turning up is really minor and here's the hospital records as well proving she was there four years ago as well. And the adoption papers she signed proving that story accurate and Jennifer Knight called up and said she would be glad to get on the witness stand because without her she wouldn't have her daughter Cassie right now as well. Oh but this is quite intersecting there is a FBI probe into the Agent Huntley connections to a Carl Marshall as well apparently they got pictures of her getting together with him as well. This might help Mr. Matlock and Mr. Sharp as well, what do you think of all this right now Bo and listen I think it can help out your sister greatly I just had to do a little bit of digging now. Hey this ain't fair right now, I think I'm doing her job right now as well she used to get all kinds of dirt of anybody Micheal was investiagating she was really good now as well."

Bonnie puts her head up and Says "I got all those income tax returns for the past eight years of your niece's that proves she was in California and a speeding ticket or two I had found geez Bo you sister has lead foot and a few parking tickets and traffic violations as well. Anything else we going to find on this girl right now as well, but everything that's turning up is really minor and here's the hospital records as well proving she was there four years ago as well. And the adoption papers she signed proving that story accurate and Jennifer Knight called up and said she would be glad to get on the witness stand because without her she wouldn't have her daughter Cassie right now as well. Oh but this is quite intersecting there is a FBI probe into the Agent Huntley connections to a Carl Marshall as well apparently they got pictures of her getting together with him as well. This might help Mr. Matlock and Mr. Sharp as well, what do you think of all this right now Bo and listen I think it can help out your sister greatly I just had to do a little bit of digging now. Hey this ain't fair right now, I think I'm doing her job right now as well she used to get all kinds of dirt of anybody Micheal was investiagating she was really good now as well."

"That's good see if you can find anything to exonerate Lizzy and Daisy too if you could." Bo says. "Now what is it that you wanted to talk to me about Devon?"

Devon sighed "whats your plan to help Daisy and Enos"

Bo Says "I was to drive Kitt to distract the ATF Agents they think that car is a runner and from what I hear they would have awful hard time catching it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.