Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Cindy says "yeah"

Julie had woke up in the middle of the night and seen her two buddies were still there and she hated why they were as well she didn't do anything to deserve this much attention now and she didn't know what was going with Daisy and Enos right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Julie had woke up in the middle of the night and seen her two buddies were still there and she hated why they were as well she didn't do anything to deserve this much attention now and she didn't know what was going with Daisy and Enos right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

that was until Bo called her

Julie picked up the phone and Says "Bo, where are you calling these guys are telling only my lawyers are allowed to visit me right now but I didn't do anything you know that right."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Of course I know that. Listen we've got a little situation with Daisy and Enos so I may not be able to see you for a bit but don't worry just concentrate on getting better and I'll see you when I can." Bo said.

"Of course I know that. Listen we've got a little situation with Daisy and Enos so I may not be able to see you for a bit but don't worry just concentrate on getting better and I'll see you when I can." Bo said.

Julie Says "If they let you, they want to move me once the docter release's me and their not talking about going home either Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.