Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Kitt Says "Heard it from a movie that's all, and listen where are we going. And quit playing with buttons you going to end up ejecting yourself out of me now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo says "sorry, touchy talking car! and go to still site 3, you should have some kind of electronic map thing in here"

Bo says "sorry, touchy talking car! and go to still site 3, you should have some kind of electronic map thing in here"

Kitt Says "Yeah, but you eject yourself out of me Micheal is going to be laughing not me because I'm a computer now."

Bo says "we arent sure right now"

Devon Says "Oh that's great, right now Agent Huntley thinks he was making a run and your sister is under arrest and your cousin is kidnapped along with her husband. and you don't know where Micheal is right now as well."

Bo said "he went off somewhere with my cousin Luke"

Devon Says "Your not going to tell me are you now Bo? Your just like your mother when she first started dating your father she actually told me it wasn't important and she didn't want me to mess anything up now."

Devon Says "Your not going to tell me are you now Bo? Your just like your mother when she first started dating your father she actually told me it wasn't important and she didn't want me to mess anything up now."

Bo said "how do you know my parents!? and im telling you the damn truth, he went off with Luke"

Bo said "how do you know my parents!? and im telling you the damn truth, he went off with Luke"

Devon Says "You and Julie's mother and Daisy's mother was my sisters and don't get so defensive allright now. And you act like your mother as well and I knew your father and your Uncle as well and well I never did like what they did always was afraid of them getting caught and having your mother or Aunt have to raise the kids by themselves Bo."

Devon Says "You and Julie's mother and Daisy's mother was my sisters and don't get so defensive allright now. And you act like your mother as well and I knew your father and your Uncle as well and well I never did like what they did always was afraid of them getting caught and having your mother or Aunt have to raise the kids by themselves Bo."

Bo said "what about Luke? how is he our cousin,his mamma would have to be your sister too then"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.