Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Bo looks and is gets mad about Jason was going to shoot a newborn baby girl and he was trying to keep his cool right now as well he was worried now for Daisy and Julie and trying to hide it as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Carl gets on the radio and Says "Anybody listening don't you dare come here this cabin were at now as well. And Daisy sure is cute I see why her and Enos have three kids together now as well."

Bo says as he gets on the CB "dang you, you let Daisy and Enos go!"

Carl Says "No way, had a hard enough time catching them kidnapping people is like fishing too me once you catch you don't release until your terms have been met now."

Bo says "and mister Marshall, just what are your terms?"

Carl Says "Simple I want Micheal to make one last run, with my car and tell him don't get caught as well. And maybe I'll consider releasing the love birds just maybe but nobody had better not come here this cabin now."

Carl Says "Simple I want Micheal to make one last run, with my car and tell him don't get caught as well. And maybe I'll consider releasing the love birds just maybe but nobody had better not come here this cabin now."

Bo tells Michael what Carl wants him to do to get Daisy and Enos released

Bo said "but what about Daisy and Enos? with out you doing what Carl said, he could kill them"

Micheal Says "Uh listen I got tricks he doesn't know about Bo, my glass and tires are bulletproof and there are bells and whistles in my car than you can imagine as well."

Bo says "and just how is that gonna help them"

Micheal Says "Listen, I don't know I might have to resort to that but one of you's drive Kitt and just don't hit eject R if your cousin is with you now it's not funny now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.