Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Enos said "please dont hurt Daisy"

Carl Says "We won't but your staying as well, as long as I have the deputy the Sheriff won't come after me now." Once they got to the cabin Carl and Jason pulled them out and the guys brought them in the cabin as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "we promised to tell you were Micheal was"

Carl Says "I lied, I just wanted to kidnapp you honey and well the deputy is very handy and your away from your baby you both are now that has to hurt now."

Jason Says "Okay where's the rope at Carl, and listen we need the keys to these cuffs well I'm switching them to back so she doesn't try nothing as well. Oh love birds meet our associates Danny and Nick here they'll make sure you don't try nothing now.""

Carl Says "I lied, I just wanted to kidnapp you honey and well the deputy is very handy and your away from your baby you both are now that has to hurt now."

Jason Says "Okay where's the rope at Carl, and listen we need the keys to these cuffs well I'm switching them to back so she doesn't try nothing as well. Oh love birds meet our associates Danny and Nick here they'll make sure you don't try nothing now.""

Enos sighes and hands them the cuff keys

Carl and Jason watches and they wasn't sure if the deputy had given up or not, but he looked defeated right now like he lost his best friend as well.

Nick and Denny came out and they just looked they had an extra pair and Nick Says "Oh don't worry he got a pair as well, I here cops don't like when they have to wear them now, and maybe I can make them too tight they what was happened to me so many times as now." Nick grabbed Enos and grabbed his gun as well and made sure he was real comfortable now he makes him sit down and grabs the spare and uses them and locks them as well, then he goes and grabs some rops as well so he can't get up either and try something on anybody this deputy was young he knew he might be trouble now as well. After he grabbed a gag as well, and made sure it was all proper as well. He looked and Says "You comfy like that, your going to be here for awhile sorry if they are too tight now and we ain't negoitating with you as well so forget right now we have the upper hand right now as well."

Denny had managed to do the samething to Daisy and she was on the feisty side today and he just looked and Says "That's not going to help you any, boss figures if he can't get to your cousin that you'll will do right now and don't worry your not going anywhere either and don't try to kick me as well."

Nick and Denny came out and they just looked they had an extra pair and Nick Says "Oh don't worry he got a pair as well, I here cops don't like when they have to wear them now, and maybe I can make them too tight they what was happened to me so many times as now." Nick grabbed Enos and grabbed his gun as well and made sure he was real comfortable now he makes him sit down and grabs the spare and uses them and locks them as well, then he goes and grabs some rops as well so he can't get up either and try something on anybody this deputy was young he knew he might be trouble now as well. After he grabbed a gag as well, and made sure it was all proper as well. He looked and Says "You comfy like that, your going to be here for awhile sorry if they are too tight now and we ain't negoitating with you as well so forget right now we have the upper hand right now as well."

Denny had managed to do the samething to Daisy and she was on the feisty side today and he just looked and Says "That's not going to help you any, boss figures if he can't get to your cousin that you'll will do right now and don't worry your not going anywhere either and don't try to kick me as well."

Carl goes and radios for Micheal to talk to him and uses their own code they used so long ago and he Says "I have the deputy and his wife, couldn't reach my fiance some ATF agent lady said she wasn't allowed anymore visitors now. Their fine for now, but Jason almost shot their newborn daughter now as well but right now the Sheriff is taking care of her and she'll be okay as well."

Carl goes and radios for Micheal to talk to him and uses their own code they used so long ago and he Says "I have the deputy and his wife, couldn't reach my fiance some ATF agent lady said she wasn't allowed anymore visitors now. Their fine for now, but Jason almost shot their newborn daughter now as well but right now the Sheriff is taking care of her and she'll be okay as well."

"Thanks for the update." Micheal says. He looks at the two little ones. "I wonder what he was on about."

"Thanks for the update." Micheal says. He looks at the two little ones. "I wonder what he was on about."

The Kids look up and there pretty upset and he can't wait till Jesse gets back, he wanted to cuss about what he just heard as well. Jesse had gotten back and seen that Micheal was mad about something and looked and asked what was bothering him right now as well.

Carl Says "There's more I want you to do what you do so good again, and I let them go agree now and listen you can drive my car your will attract too much attention now as well. Oh and there's something else as well, I still will get rid of Julie and Daisy now that threat is still active yet I know the janitor at the hospital Micheal." In the background he hears somebody groan as if somebody just got kicked in the shin now.

Edited by Julieduke

Carl Says "There's more I want you to do what you do so good again, and I let them go agree now and listen you can drive my car your will attract too much attention now as well. Oh and there's something else as well, I still will get rid of Julie and Daisy now that threat is still active yet I know the janitor at the hospital Micheal." In the background he hears somebody groan as if somebody just got kicked in the shin now.

Julie rolls on her side but the cuff makes it uncomfortable but she does it anyways right now she was asleep at the time anyways unaware that Carl Marshall and his associate Jason had kidnapped Daisy and Enos, and Jason almost shot Kayle as well.

Julie rolls on her side but the cuff makes it uncomfortable but she does it anyways right now she was asleep at the time anyways unaware that Carl Marshall and his associate Jason had kidnapped Daisy and Enos, and Jason almost shot Kayle as well.

Micheal got the memo and said "dangit! i knew this would happen"

Micheal tells him all he was told that happend by Carls tellings

Bo looks and is gets mad about Jason was going to shoot a newborn baby girl and he was trying to keep his cool right now as well he was worried now for Daisy and Julie and trying to hide it as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.