Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "no listen, dont yall come near me, why are yall here anyway"

Carl Says " just sit down and we can talk about a certain cousin of mine by the name of Micheal Knight." He pulls out his gun to show her that he means business now. Jason comes closer and Says "Put the baby in the crib and we'll just talk now we don't want hurt you or the baby now."

Jason doesn't wait and grabs her by the arm and makes her sit down baby and all they didn't want to hurt the kid now just put pressure on Micheal Knight right now. Carl Says "Okay you put the brat in the crib and were going for a little ride as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Carl Says " just sit down and we can talk about a certain cousin of mine by the name of Micheal Knight." He pulls out his gun to show her that he means business now. Jason comes closer and Says "Put the baby in the crib and we'll just talk now we don't want hurt you or the baby now."

Jason doesn't wait and grabs her by the arm and makes her sit down baby and all they didn't want to hurt the kid now just put pressure on Micheal Knight right now. Carl Says "Okay you put the brat in the crib and were going for a little ride as well."

Daisy said "but Kayle is just baby, i cant leave her alone"

Enos said "oh no shes not"

Carl points his gun at her and Says "Lets us leave and besides were leaving the brat behind for you deputy." Jason pulls out his and Says "I have mine trained on the baby right now your either going to let us leave or I'll shoot the baby just for spite now." Enos flinched what Jason was talking about and he Says "Don't shoot my newborn daughter now."

Carl points his gun at her and Says "Lets us leave and besides were leaving the brat behind for you deputy." Jason pulls out his and Says "I have mine trained on the baby right now your either going to let us leave or I'll shoot the baby just for spite now." Enos flinched what Jason was talking about and he Says "Don't shoot my newborn daughter now."

Rosco says "now listen, what do you want Daisy for anyway"

Rosco says "now listen, what do you want Daisy for anyway"

Carl Says "Oh wait a minute Sheriff, a proper introduction I'm Micheal Knight's cousin and he used to run Moonshine for me and then he quit I threaten to kill Daisy and Julie and some other family members but he still quit after a while. And she's coming with us, you can keep the baby Deputy we just need Daisy right now, we can't find Julie right now. We tried to see her but a ATF agent said she's not receiving visitors now."

Carl Says "Oh wait a minute Sheriff, a proper introduction I'm Micheal Knight's cousin and he used to run Moonshine for me and then he quit I threaten to kill Daisy and Julie and some other family members but he still quit after a while. And she's coming with us, you can keep the baby Deputy we just need Daisy right now, we can't find Julie right now. We tried to see her but a ATF agent said she's not receiving visitors now."

Enos said "listen, let Daisy go and ill tell you were Micheal is"

Enos said "listen, let Daisy go and ill tell you were Micheal is"

Carl Says "Really no tricks, but listen Jason is staying here with Daisy and Baby in case you pull something on me now. Well actually they can go but your coming with us and we'll meet him now Deputy I know what his car looks very clearly now."

Carl Says "Really no tricks, but listen Jason is staying here with Daisy and Baby in case you pull something on me now. Well actually they can go but your coming with us and we'll meet him now Deputy I know what his car looks very clearly now."

Enos said "fine, ill show you were Micheal is, but be careful, hes watching my two oldest, Carmen and Jacob"

Enos slowly takes Daisy by the waist

Carl Watches and decides to leave Jason at their house as well, and he Says "No tricks, I decided to leave Jason here just in case now. We'll take my car you direct me now and no short cuts that actually gets you lost now."

Carl Watches and decides to leave Jason at their house as well, and he Says "No tricks, I decided to leave Jason here just in case now. We'll take my car you direct me now and no short cuts that actually gets you lost now."

Enos gets in the back seat with Daisy and they pull away from the house

Enos gets in the back seat with Daisy and they pull away from the house

Rosco is watching Kayle and Jason has Daisy and Enos covered with his gun, and him and Carl aren't planning to let them go after the meet now. He looks and Says "Hand me that and those silver things as well deputy", Rosco is having Cletus meet them at the hospital as well he will radio his deputy from the radio in the house as well. Jason Says" put those on your wife so she doesn't run out and try to warn Mr. Knight now as well and fasten the seatbelt we don't want to loose her either." He watches and Says "Thank You, after this meeting your both staying with us now as well." Enos watches and realized that Carl and Jason led the two of them right into a trap and he didn't even see this coming as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Rosco is watching Kayle and Jason has Daisy and Enos covered with his gun, and him and Carl aren't planning to let them go after the meet now. He looks and Says "Hand me that and those silver things as well deputy", Rosco is having Cletus meet them at the hospital as well he will radio his deputy from the radio in the house as well. Jason Says" put those on your wife so she doesn't run out and try to warn Mr. Knight now as well and fasten the seatbelt we don't want to loose her either." He watches and Says "Thank You, after this meeting your both staying with us now as well." Enos watches and realized that Carl and Jason led the two of them right into a trap and he didn't even see this coming as well.

Enos handcuffed Daisy who looked at him like he just betreyed her

Enos handcuffed Daisy who looked at him like he just betreyed her

Enos Says "But he's pointing his gun at me right now I had no choice besides there keeping me as well. I just don't know how right now and I'm sorry about that there not even tight honey. Enos hey this ain't the hospital now Carl you just tricked me now where are you taking us to now."

Enos Says "But he's pointing his gun at me right now I had no choice besides there keeping me as well. I just don't know how right now and I'm sorry about that there not even tight honey. Enos hey this ain't the hospital now Carl you just tricked me now where are you taking us to now."

Daisy said "i know"

Daisy said "i know"

Carl Says "Boy you catch on quick, your going to my place and it was a trap for you I knew you would come and rescue you wife from and me and you brought the Sheriff as well. And now probaly the other deputy is going to the hospital to rescue you as well. Were going to a cabin I had found and don't worry neither one of you will get loose that easily now."

Carl Says "Boy you catch on quick, your going to my place and it was a trap for you I knew you would come and rescue you wife from and me and you brought the Sheriff as well. And now probaly the other deputy is going to the hospital to rescue you as well. Were going to a cabin I had found and don't worry neither one of you will get loose that easily now."

Enos said "please dont hurt Daisy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.