Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Uncle Jesse said "and you wont"

Julie Says "I'm going to try and get some sleep and maybe a prayer would help on everything going on. But one thing, where did I go wrong all I wanted to do was help people in Hazzard County and look whats happening right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I'm going to try and get some sleep and maybe a prayer would help on everything going on. But one thing, where did I go wrong all I wanted to do was help people in Hazzard County and look whats happening right now as well."

"This isn't your fault Julie, don't blame yourself." Uncle Jesse says.

"This isn't your fault Julie, don't blame yourself." Uncle Jesse says.

Julie Says "Okay Uncle Jesse, I'm consider if this baby is boy using neither Matt or Ben right now they been wonderful and so have you as well."

"Get some sleep." Uncle Jesse says.

Julie was asleep but she found sleeping on her side to uncomfortable right now and she just doozed off as well.

Micheal was waiting in the parking lot for Uncle Jesse and he was on to "The Streak" and the kids just loved the song right now and he planned on singing the "The Shriners Convention" next if he wasn't back pretty soon.

One of Daisy's kids ask Micheal what is Shrieking and that how come somebody doesn't call the Sheriff on the dryer as well. That is not right now for it steal your socks now as well, and why there Momma, and Aunt Julie was so worried along with everybody else as well right now.

Edited by Julieduke

Julie was asleep but she found sleeping on her side to uncomfortable right now and she just doozed off as well.

Micheal was waiting in the parking lot for Uncle Jesse and he was on to "The Streak" and the kids just loved the song right now and he planned on singing the "The Shriners Convention" next if he wasn't back pretty soon.

One of Daisy's kids ask Micheal what is Shrieking and that how come somebody doesn't call the Sheriff on the dryer as well. That is not right now for it steal your socks now as well, and why there Momma, and Aunt Julie was so worried along with everybody else as well right now.

Micheal Smiled and Says "Uh Streaking let's see if I can explain that for you kids, that when somebody runs around without any clothes on and on purpose as well. And no I'm not suggesting you and go and do that as well that's not the best way of getting somebody to notice you as well. And the dryer thing, you can't call the Sheriff on a machine now, it's just not possible and why are grown-ups worried right now I can't talk about that with getting mad right now and I'm worried about your Aunt Julie and our baby as well it's just not fair right now as well."

It seemed that Carl Marshall had got wind of where his cousin and his fiance was at right now, and he wanted him to work with him again he didn't like it well when he quit. He was heading towards Hazzard he had Agent Huntley about Lizzy's run and recently what he thought his cousin was up to as well he want his precious fiance and him to feel like what the pressure was like as well he like getting back at him right now. He knew that he wouldn't rat him out right now, because he told. Well Carl would tell what he knew about Micheal's little business now and it might quite sticky for him as well he was a nusicance lately and he figured he had to get rid of him allreadry and this was way easier than having some of his boys help him out right now as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Micheal Smiled and Says "Uh Streaking let's see if I can explain that for you kids, that when somebody runs around without any clothes on and on purpose as well. And no I'm not suggesting you and go and do that as well that's not the best way of getting somebody to notice you as well. And the dryer thing, you can't call the Sheriff on a machine now, it's just not possible and why are grown-ups worried right now I can't talk about that with getting mad right now and I'm worried about your Aunt Julie and our baby as well it's just not fair right now as well."

It seemed that Carl Marshall had got wind of where his cousin and his fiance was at right now, and he wanted him to work with him again he didn't like it well when he quit. He was heading towards Hazzard he had Agent Huntley about Lizzy's run and recently what he thought his cousin was up to as well he want his precious fiance and him to feel like what the pressure was like as well he like getting back at him right now. He knew that he wouldn't rat him out right now, because he told. Well Carl would tell what he knew about Micheal's little business now and it might quite sticky for him as well he was a nusicance lately and he figured he had to get rid of him allreadry and this was way easier than having some of his boys help him out right now as well.

Julie was dreaming about eight years ago, and it was like she was watching tv show of what happened that day she had seen herself arguing with Micheal and then going for a drive with Lizzy and then stopping somewhere and she had seen that her friend encouraging her to lose the Sheriff and then finding the deputy there as well. And it goes to when she leaves for college later on, she was so certain of herself at nineteen years she could lick the world at that time. She wished she had that confidence she had back then silently this was going to be a uphill battle right now but she has faith and she her family and two lawyers assurances they could get her out of this right now. Now if only she believe it as well right now.

Julie was dreaming about eight years ago, and it was like she was watching tv show of what happened that day she had seen herself arguing with Micheal and then going for a drive with Lizzy and then stopping somewhere and she had seen that her friend encouraging her to lose the Sheriff and then finding the deputy there as well. And it goes to when she leaves for college later on, she was so certain of herself at nineteen years she could lick the world at that time. She wished she had that confidence she had back then silently this was going to be a uphill battle right now but she has faith and she her family and two lawyers assurances they could get her out of this right now. Now if only she believe it as well right now.

Daisy past Carls car coming down the road and she stoped dead "Enos that was Carl Marshall!"

Micheal had gotten a call from Enos and he explained who Daisy and had just seen he stopped singing to Daisy's kids and he was real quiet as well. He never like when his cousin was in the same town as him now it always led to trouble especially when he had to tell Devon about it as well. Micheal Says "Keep Daisy calm, and just do whatever you was going to do anyways and your kids are fine but they might be looking in your dryer when they get home thow sorry it's from the "Where Do My Socks Go?" song by Ray Stevens they just loved it as well."

Micheal had gotten a call from Enos and he explained who Daisy and had just seen he stopped singing to Daisy's kids and he was real quiet as well. He never like when his cousin was in the same town as him now it always led to trouble especially when he had to tell Devon about it as well. Micheal Says "Keep Daisy calm, and just do whatever you was going to do anyways and your kids are fine but they might be looking in your dryer when they get home thow sorry it's from the "Where Do My Socks Go?" song by Ray Stevens they just loved it as well."

Enos Says "Daisy just stay calm and when the kids get back from Uncle's house they might be looking in the dryer now as well."

Daisy gives him a strange look then says "how can i stay calm, do you know who Carl Marshall is!"

Enos Says "Micheal's cousin he blackmailed into going into the whiskey business by threatening you and Julie a few years ago."

Daisy said "EXACTLY ENOS!"

Enos Says "Okay Micheal had his own business just like Lizzy's and the only reason because this Carl Marshall had threaten to kill you and Julie if he didn't do it. He could've gotten fired but he didn't and heck he could've even gotten caught but he didn't either."

Enos Says "Okay Micheal had his own business just like Lizzy's and the only reason because this Carl Marshall had threaten to kill you and Julie if he didn't do it. He could've gotten fired but he didn't and heck he could've even gotten caught but he didn't either."

Daisy sighed "i cant get over the fact that Carl is back"

Daisy nodded and restarted the engine and headed home

Unknown to Daisy and Enos but Carl was following them to their house and he was waiting for Enos to leave again and leave sweat Daisy all alone so he can get ahold of her now.

Enos told Daisy that he was going to the Sheriffs office and with that he left

Carl wait a while and pulled into her driveaway he needed some leverage on his cousin right now and this would be perfect. Him and Jason climb out of there truck and they head for the door and knock on it as well.

Carl wait a while and pulled into her driveaway he needed some leverage on his cousin right now and this would be perfect. Him and Jason climb out of there truck and they head for the door and knock on it as well.

Daisy had just picked up Kayle and was feeding her when she opend the door and looked into the face of Carl

Daisy had just picked up Kayle and was feeding her when she opend the door and looked into the face of Carl

Carl and Jason walk in and they look at Daisy and Carl Says "Just act normally take care of your baby now your the perfect leverage we can't find your cousin right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.