Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal looks and Says "Mine and Julie's bank book just keep it safe I don't know what's going to happen in the next couple of days now Mr.Duke and she's a little mad at me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Uncle Jesse just sighes and says "its best you two lay low, now i gotta get Daisys kids to my house, see yall later"

Uncle Jesse just sighes and says "its best you two lay low, now i gotta get Daisys kids to my house, see yall later"

Julie wanders if Micheal is okay, she stuck in this bed right now and these agents are making sure she doesn't leave as well.

Micheal Says "Julie is handcuffed to the bed, and there's two agents making sure she doesn't do anything funny as well."

Julie wanders if Micheal is okay, she stuck in this bed right now and these agents are making sure she doesn't leave as well.

Micheal Says "Julie is handcuffed to the bed, and there's two agents making sure she doesn't do anything funny as well."

Uncle Jesse says "dang Agent Huntley"

Uncle Jesse says "dang Agent Huntley"

Micheal Says "And there watching me as well, I'm not even involved with anything Lizzy could've done now as well. She pressing charges on her and Daisy, and the first court appearance is in four days now as well and Julie could still lose our baby as well."

Micheal Says "And there watching me as well, I'm not even involved with anything Lizzy could've done now as well. She pressing charges on her and Daisy, and the first court appearance is in four days now as well and Julie could still lose our baby as well."

Uncle Jesse said "Daisy is already a nervous wreck"

Uncle Jesse said "Daisy is already a nervous wreck"

Micheal Says "Julie as well, I can't believe she comes back and all this happens now Jesse. Why don't you go and talk to Julie before you go home now I think she needs to talk to you right now?"

Micheal Says "Julie as well, I can't believe she comes back and all this happens now Jesse. Why don't you go and talk to Julie before you go home now I think she needs to talk to you right now?"

Jesse nodds "would you watche Carmen and Jacob for me real fast, as long as you sit in the truck with em, they'll stay entertained"

Jesse nodds "would you watche Carmen and Jacob for me real fast, as long as you sit in the truck with em, they'll stay entertained"

Micheal sits in the truck with Carmen and Jacob and he starts singing a silly Ray Stevens Songs called "Where Do My Socks Go" and the kids just loved it as well.

Cue Anybody

meanwhile Uncle Jesse is talking to Julie, or trying to

Julie looks at the two guys and Says "Damm it, do you mind If I speak with my Uncle go away allreadry."

The Agent Says "We have to be here now, she doesn't want you slipping away now. And where did Mr. Knight go to now as well."

Julie Says " None of you business now. In a hospital and I could lose my baby, and where would I go prey tell as well down the hall geez your such an idiot now."

Julie looks at the two guys and Says "Damm it, do you mind If I speak with my Uncle go away allreadry."

The Agent Says "We have to be here now, she doesn't want you slipping away now. And where did Mr. Knight go to now as well."

Julie Says " None of you business now. In a hospital and I could lose my baby, and where would I go prey tell as well down the hall geez your such an idiot now."

Uncle Jesse said "hes out there watching my oldest neices kids"

Uncle Jesse said "hes out there watching my oldest neices kids"

The Agent survey's and Says "I just don't trust him right now Mr. Duke he's up to something right now I'm not sure what but he's up to something now."

Uncle Jesse said "Micheal is a great guy"

The Agent Says "Then why did he leave her so quickly me and my partner wasn't making him nervous was we now it's on orders now Ms. Duke please understand that now and not our wishes as well."

Julie Says "YEAH RIGHT, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW YOUR MESSING UP ALL MY PLANS FOR MY FUTURE RIGHT NOW."

The Agent Says "Then why did he leave her so quickly me and my partner wasn't making him nervous was we now it's on orders now Ms. Duke please understand that now and not our wishes as well."

Julie Says "YEAH RIGHT, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW YOUR MESSING UP ALL MY PLANS FOR MY FUTURE RIGHT NOW."

Jesse says "Julie calm down"

Uncle Jesse did what he was asked

The Agent didn't like but that girl had temper on her but he could understand right now as well.

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse, I'm not mad at you right now it's Agent Huntley for screwing up my life right now I'm innocent right now. And I could still lose this baby as well so I'm going through two things at once and I found out something major about Micheal as well did you know that Carl Marshall is his cousin Uncle Jesse. And he had to do something or he threaten to kill me and my family as well."

The Agent didn't like but that girl had temper on her but he could understand right now as well.

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse, I'm not mad at you right now it's Agent Huntley for screwing up my life right now I'm innocent right now. And I could still lose this baby as well so I'm going through two things at once and I found out something major about Micheal as well did you know that Carl Marshall is his cousin Uncle Jesse. And he had to do something or he threaten to kill me and my family as well."

Uncle Jesse sighed "that is major"

Uncle Jesse sighed "that is major"

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse Micheal had a business like Lizzy's behind Devon's back so if he seems kind of nervous right now that's why. And he swears he quit right now but I don't know and what if Agent Huntley gets wind of it as well."

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse Micheal had a business like Lizzy's behind Devon's back so if he seems kind of nervous right now that's why. And he swears he quit right now but I don't know and what if Agent Huntley gets wind of it as well."

Uncle Jesse sighes "ill make sure it wont"

Uncle Jesse nodded

Julie Says "Listen, I'm tired and tell Micheal I love and I still want to marry once everything is normal again okay. Hey he isn't singing "Where Do My Sock Go?" to Daisy's kids right now it's his favorite Ray Stevens Song Now."

Julie Says "Listen, I'm tired and tell Micheal I love and I still want to marry once everything is normal again okay. Hey he isn't singing "Where Do My Sock Go?" to Daisy's kids right now it's his favorite Ray Stevens Song Now."

Uncle Jesse said "he was when i left to go in here"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.