Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie wakes up and Says "In a few days do you know what she pressing will do to reputation as a lawyer I hope that envelope proves I wasn't here four years ago now. Oh Ben, what are my chances right now I mean really right now I can handle almost anything I'm pregnant right I can't go to prison. I'll have the baby and they'll take it away and maybe give him or her to Micheal and I might never seen my child again oh god that can't happen to me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ben said "and it wont happen"

Ben sighed "he had a bussiness behind Devons back, but he came clean and exchanged to stop running shine if he could continue his work at the foundation"

Julie looked at Micheal Says "Honey, how could you do that now. What if Agent Huntley gets ahold of that little information oh man our baby could grow up without a father now oh know so they had something when they did stop you now."

Micheal sayd "Julie, give me one more chance, i swear to you,ive stoped running shine, i swear"

Julie Says "Your still doing it yet, honey you ain't got an chance with your car it's way too flashy I don't care how fast Kitt is it's just wrong now."

Micheal said "im no longer running shine, if i was, Devon would have fired me by now, please i swear to you that im not"

Julie Says "Well okay, because you know if you was I could've been in worst trouble than I am right now Micheal. No Wonder you want a hurry up wedding now!"

Julie Says "Who is Carl Marshall now? Hey do you think he would rat me out to Agent Huntley now to get back at you now as well."

Micheal says "Carl Marshall is my cousin, hes an idiot too, but he threatend me to run shine or he would kill me, you Devon, even Daisy, i didnt want that to happen so i took the offer, and he just might Jul, i dont know"

Micheal says "Carl Marshall is my cousin, hes an idiot too, but he threatend me to run shine or he would kill me, you Devon, even Daisy, i didnt want that to happen so i took the offer, and he just might Jul, i dont know"

Julie Says "Your cousin I've heard of him he's a big operator do you know how much Agent Huntley would love to hear what you know right now Micheal."

Micheal said "yeah right, she'll try to nail me and put charges on me for it, shes twisted is what she is"

Julie Says "Well she ha s no evidence of what you've done in the past my advice from my family standing now got to Agent Andy Roach he's fair now and he's in Atlanta as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.