Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "its okay" then watched her kids go out of the waiting room to find Austin and Bo and looked at Enos "im sorry alright, i suck at being a mother, i shouldnt be one!"

"Honey, you're just trying to protect them. Jacob is only six and he wouldn't understand everything Lizzy's going through just like Austin doesn't. We have every right not to tell them everything." Enos answers.

"Honey, you're just trying to protect them. Jacob is only six and he wouldn't understand everything Lizzy's going through just like Austin doesn't. We have every right not to tell them everything." Enos answers.

Daisy nodded and said "okay, lets go find Bo" and soon they find him and the see that Carmen, Jacob and Austin have made up already "wow that was fast, howd they do it so fast?"

"Thank you Mommy." Jacob takes the gameboy and runs back to Austin and Carmen. "Lookie what I got." He says.

"That's a brave thing you did there." Bo says.

Carmen says "wow, lucky, mommy never ungrounds me, i actually have to set out my grounding time"

Daisy coveds her face when she hears that but then gets up and gets Carmen off the floor and gives Austin his toy truck back and grabs her and Jacobs hands and says "Enos come on were going home"

"Daisy wait...Look I know right now things look bad an all but...I know you're under pressure but you have got to stop taking it out on your kids." Bo says.

Daisy sighed and said "i know, im trying not to,but...i dont know, im afraid that they'll start hating me, but im afraid that they'll say the wrong thing at the wrong time and it will have bad consiquences for everyone, are getting what im sayin?"

Daisy sighed and said "i know, im trying not to,but...i dont know, im afraid that they'll start hating me, but im afraid that they'll say the wrong thing at the wrong time and it will have bad consiquences for everyone, are getting what im sayin?"

"Hey kids why don't you go see if you can find your dad." Bo suggests. Carmen and Jacob nod and run back inside. "Daisy listen I have the same fear but for now we just have to keep our fingers crossed and let everything work out alright. Why don't you let the kids stay with Uncle Jesse for the next few days and you won't have to worry."

"Hey kids why don't you go see if you can find your dad." Bo suggests. Carmen and Jacob nod and run back inside. "Daisy listen I have the same fear but for now we just have to keep our fingers crossed and let everything work out alright. Why don't you let the kids stay with Uncle Jesse for the next few days and you won't have to worry."

Daisy said "yeah, that is a good idea, ill go talk to Enos"

Daisy noddes and talkes to Enos and they go and take Carmen and Jacob to Uncle Jesses

Julie wakes up and Says "In a few days do you know what she pressing will do to reputation as a lawyer I hope that envelope proves I wasn't here four years ago now. Oh Ben, what are my chances right now I mean really right now I can handle almost anything I'm pregnant right I can't go to prison. I'll have the baby and they'll take it away and maybe give him or her to Micheal and I might never seen my child again oh god that can't happen to me right now."

Micheal Says "Excuse Me Matt, what if she is still in the hospital what will they do then? And I can't lose her like Bo lost Lizzy now hey honey I was thinking do you want to after your released go and get a marriage license and get married so just in case our baby will go to me automatically now. And Plus we can't testify againist each other in court as well, and I guess you can't go back to California now, listen it's okay I know you've always wanted your wedding on Malibu Beach but we can have a quicky wedding now and after everything blows over we could to do the whole Beach Wedding and have all the family out there as well. And don't worry it will be okay and your so upset right now as is you sure ain't going be to get much sleep now and listen as long as your in the hospital they can't touch you right now as well. Because your admited and you wouldn't be if the docter didn't think there was anything wrong now, but I had better watch my back whatever I do in the next four days now I don't want her thinking I had anything to do with it right now as well."

Julie Says "Okay, I guess but I'm nervous as ever right now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.