Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "i wish i knew when Lizzys hearing was supposed to be"

"Hey I just got word from Ben. He was able to talk to a judge and make a bid for an appeal. It's in three weeks. He's also just heard that Agent Huntley has pushed charges against you and Julie both and the trial is set for four days from now." Matt says walking back into the room.

"Hey I just got word from Ben. He was able to talk to a judge and make a bid for an appeal. It's in three weeks. He's also just heard that Agent Huntley has pushed charges against you and Julie both and the trial is set for four days from now." Matt says walking back into the room.

Daisy sat down again "oh god, please no, please no! Bo what do i do!"

Daisy said "yes, we all love Diablo"

"But she's absolutely bloody in love with that horse. She swore to me on Diablo's life that the run she got busted for was her last run. She told me that more that I quote 'I swear on Diablo's life, his soul, and his honor that this run is my last run period whether I get caught today or make it out unscathed. She promised me that and you know she'd go to hell before breaking a promise like that." Bo said.

"Wow, god she must have really meant that. She's never really sworn on his life like that before." Tom adds.

"But she's absolutely bloody in love with that horse. She swore to me on Diablo's life that the run she got busted for was her last run. She told me that more that I quote 'I swear on Diablo's life, his soul, and his honor that this run is my last run period whether I get caught today or make it out unscathed. She promised me that and you know she'd go to hell before breaking a promise like that." Bo said.

"Wow, god she must have really meant that. She's never really sworn on his life like that before." Tom adds.

Daisy said "Lizzy has a great heart"

Daisy laughed "i dont know how Enos can put up with my constent nagging and things like that, im surprised that he hasnt left for motel in the middle of the night"

"Because he's crazy in love with you. You two are meant to be and you will always be." Bo says.

"Daddy?" A small voice was heard throughout the room.

"Austin...Aren't you supposed to be with Carmen and Jacob?" Bo asks.

"I...I...We were talking and...I want my mommy." Austin bawled.

"Oh honey." Bo scooped him up and slowly rubbed his back.

"Because he's crazy in love with you. You two are meant to be and you will always be." Bo says.

"Daddy?" A small voice was heard throughout the room.

"Austin...Aren't you supposed to be with Carmen and Jacob?" Bo asks.

"I...I...We were talking and...I want my mommy." Austin bawled.

"Oh honey." Bo scooped him up and slowly rubbed his back.

Daisy sighed "where are Carmen and Jacob, im gonna have a serious talk with them right now!"

Daisy sighed "where are Carmen and Jacob, im gonna have a serious talk with them right now!"

"Daisy wait, it's not their fault he gets like this sometimes. They should be in the waiting room with Luke. Austin honey, I know it's hard but...you know your mommy is in a lot of trouble right now but she loves you with all of her heart and she's thinking of you all the time." Bo says rubbing his son's back.

"Daisy wait, it's not their fault he gets like this sometimes. They should be in the waiting room with Luke. Austin honey, I know it's hard but...you know your mommy is in a lot of trouble right now but she loves you with all of her heart and she's thinking of you all the time." Bo says rubbing his son's back.

Daisy said "no, its not fine, i know they said something about it!" she found her kids and said "Carmen Elizabeth-Renee and Jacob Daniel Strate, i though i told you to never talk to Austin about his mom, now why did you diobey me!?" and Enos was right behind her

Daisy turned to Jacob "explain yourself young man, now!, why would you go and hurt Austin like that, dangit, you know whats goin on with his Mama right now!"

Jacob looks up with tears in his eyes and fumbles with the hem of his shirt. "It's just that all the rest of our friends have mommies and well you talk about them and about grandma sometimes but you won't tell us why he doesn't have a mommy and we just thought..." Jacob says before bursting into tears.

Jacob looks up with tears in his eyes and fumbles with the hem of his shirt. "It's just that all the rest of our friends have mommies and well you talk about them and about grandma sometimes but you won't tell us why he doesn't have a mommy and we just thought..." Jacob says before bursting into tears.

Daisy sighes and looks at Enos and picks Jacob up "im sorry, listen, go apoligize to Austin, but your grounded for a couple weeks, got it, no TV, no gameboy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.